Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:28 am

Adrian laughed as he started up the bike and drove out onto the street. "Well you know, the cops just make things so easy for moving fast to be possible. And besides, when said girl is a thief crying alien anything is possible." He said to her sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:46 am

"Tuche," Zen smiled leaning backwards. "At least I'm not the Alien making Doctor Who references, that's just sad. "
She pulled her helmet on.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:49 am

"Oh please. I made one reference." He told her as he continued on his way. "So where is it that the lady wants to go. You know, Alien's have to be chauffeurs to thieves these days." He said to her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:56 am

"Any were you like, As long as it isn't Paris. They don't like me much either. Mush Alien reference maker!" Zen said relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:00 am

Adrian rolled his eye sand then laughed as he caught a break in the traffic and turned up the acceleration, heading towards the beach. Once they got there and he pulled into the parking lot and cut off the bike.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:21 am

"A beach?" Zen asked pulling off her leather jacket and helmet. "Why this choice?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:23 am

"Well. we've been from camp to the city, to avoiding cops. I decided that a beac would be good for relaxing." He told her as he tossed her back her keys
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:33 am

"You could have warned me, I would have brought my surfboard." She pulled off her t-shirt relieving her tank top and her shoulders with the winged tattoo. Rolling up her jeans she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:40 am

Adrian smirked as he followed along with her, pulling off his shirt but not rolling up his pants or really messing with them at all. His scars on his back were plain to see, but he acted like they weren't there.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:49 am

Zen waded into the water and stood there with her hands on hips.
"It's cold," She warned. She enjoyed the cool breeze on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:52 am

Adrian smirked and waded into the water as well, he left his wallet and other non-waterproof items back at the bike, and then stood in front of her. "Not that cold."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 3:12 am

"Obviously you are not me then. " She said wading deeper.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 10:46 am

"Clearly. I'm not female to start that list of differences." He said with a smirk and followed her deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:03 pm

"Well good thing in that or it would have been really strange back there with the cop," Zen muttered. The water was now up to her waist. She stopped and stood there as the waves lapped at her stomach. "Your also an alien."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:06 pm

Adrian sighed, but smiled and rolled his eyes. "Very well I'm an alien then." he said accepting his new title.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 2:16 pm

"Yes, yes you are," she said poking him in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 3:45 pm

"Bet you are wondering where my spaceship is aren't you?" He asked her with a laugh as he poked her back.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 3:54 pm

"I'll figure it out eventually, I always do." Zen said, wiggling away from the poke. Then she attempted to push him over.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:03 pm

"Well that sounds like a threat." he said and then laughed as he was pushed over and now soaking wet. "I think I'll have to take you to the mother ship and probe your brain." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:16 pm

"No, it was a promise," She assured him. Making her way back towards the beach. "Any attempt at probing will result in having hands cut off below the wrists."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:18 pm

Adrian laughed and then followed her back to the beach. "So nice to know that even after everything today you haven't lost your wonderful sense of humor." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:26 pm

"I, after all, am a terrific ray of sunshine." Zen said seriously. When she reached the beach she squeezed out her jeans. Then made her way towards her bike. Opening the back seat she pulled out a towel and chucked it at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 4:33 pm

Adrian caught the towel and started to dry off a bit, but he was still soaked a lot in the end. He pulled his shirt on and then slipped his wallet in the back seat of the bike. He ad extra cash, but just in case he forgot it, he knew where to look later.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 5:14 pm

Yuki was starting the motorcycle when she saw something on Adrian's face that made her grin again.
"You have lip gloss on your face," she said simply pulling her shirt on, followed by the jacket, and helmet. "No clue how it managed to escape the water."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 9:53 pm

Adrian raised and eyebrow and wiped his face, finding the lip gloss on his fingers. "Maybe the ocean grew a conscious and wanted to leave your mark on me there." he said to her and then pulled on his own jacket and helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next