Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 10:56 am

Adrian kissed the top of Zen's head and smiled as he held her in his arms. This was certainly turning out to be a good adventure indeed, he thought as he yawned slightly. "I..think we should get some sleep. Long day ahead.." He said tiredly as he brushed some of her hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 7:38 pm

"Some how," Zen mused. "I think I am not going to be able to escape back to my room."
She tilted her head up and looked at Adrian, her blue eyes examining him. Such a strange boy... who smelled very good.
"But yes, we should probably get some sleep." She itched her chin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 7:48 pm

Adrian smiled and kissed her. "Now, Zen. Why would you not be able to make it back to your room?" He asked her with a smirk. He already knew the answer because he knew Zen. She could easily get out of his grip, so it's pretty simple to think of why she says she can't get back to her room. He kissed her cheek and snuggled next to her, starting to drift off, but trying to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 8:20 pm

Zen smiled under the kiss, "Because I am being held captive."
She said in a duh tone of voice. "I thought the explanation was incredibly simple."
The girl ran her hand along his jawline and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, "Night."
After she was sure Adrian had fallen asleep, she left to her own room.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 2:15 pm

Adrian smiled and kissed her back one last time before falling asleep. "Sleep well, Zen." He said just before falling asleep. Subconciously, he knew that Zen had left, but he just slept as if she was still wrapped in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 3:14 pm

Zen was asleep as soon as her cheek hit the pillow and she pulled the blankets up over herself, borrowing down to the bottom. She woke at seven thirty the next morning and she slid out of bed and hit the shower. Finished she pulled on a pair of clean clothes and blow dried her hair. She pulled it into a twisting bun and pinned it into place.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 3:47 pm

Adrian slept soundlessly through the night, soon waking up as the light broke through his hotel room window and forced him to wake up. He sat up in bed and yawned as he dragged himself out of his comfortable confines and noticed that Zen was gone. He shrugged and sluggishly walked to the shower, waking up as the warm water hit him. After he finished he got out and dried off, pulling on some faded blue jeans and a red and grey stripped t-shirt. He pulled on a very light, black jacket and then brushed his red hair, and finishing other hygenic stuff. He got on his shoes and left the room walking over to her room. He knocked on the door and stood in the hall waiting for her to answer the knock.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 4:27 pm

Zen was pulling on her boots when she heard the knock. She opened the door and then backed up to sit on her bed, zipping up her leather boots. Her jacket hung on the edge off the chair next to the table. The damp towel sat on her bed.
Done, Zen stood and hung up her towel. Then she turned to Adrian.
"Morning."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 4:38 pm

Adrian entered the room and waited for her to finish what she was doing before speaking to her. "Sleep well, Zen?" He asked her as he walked over and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 5:24 pm

"Like a log," Zen responded zipping up her duffel bag with her clothing. Then she stowed her daggers in her boots, one in each and stretched.
"How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 8:21 pm

"Soundlessly." He told her as he watched her stow her daggers away and stretched. "So, our plans for the day then? I'm sure there is much to do on this little adventure of ours." He asked her with a smirk as he stood up and popped his back, yawning away the rest of his drowzy feelings, ready to get some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 8:29 pm

"We should reach where ever we are going by tomorrow." Zen said. "But now I want some sustenance. " She swiped the key off the beside table and bounded out the door. The though of breakfast making her mouth water. After all the sign has said paying customers get free breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 8:22 pm

Adrian followed behind the girl heading down to the cafeteria place where breakfast was being served. He found a table for them to sit at away from most everyone else, because who really wants to deal with people? He pulled out her chair for her and then walked over and sat down across from her at the table as the waiters came in with food.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 8:53 pm

Zen propped her feet up on the chair next to her, being very unlady like. But since, when was she ladylike? Heh. Never.
She adjusted her earrings and then grinned at the heaping plate of waffles and bacon set in
front of her. Zen dug her fork into the plate.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 6:18 pm

Adrian smirked at his helping of eggs, bacon, and biscuits that were sat down of the table along with Zen food, and was soon eating his meal. He wondered if they would stick around this town for a short while or just go ahead and get going to California immediately after breakfast. It was up to Zen of course, though....something about the other guests that scattered around the dining area....they gave Adrian a bad feeling in the back of his head. Like something was about to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 6:28 pm

Zen munched on her waffles and looked around at the people, apparently picking up on the same vibe Adrian was.
"What do you think?" She asked softly so nobody but Adrian could hear.
Her eyes slid around the cafe while she finished her food, occasionally flicking back to Adrian.
She didn't like what she was picking up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 6:46 pm

"At least one group here in this room isn't human...I can't tell who though, but I know it's giving me the chills.." He told her, knowing that she could sense the lack of...mortality from some small cluster here. Or maybe it isn't a cluster, maybe the monsters are scattered about the hall, to throw off the suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 7:35 pm

Zen nodded and flagged down the waitress, "Hey, we'll take this to go."
The reluctant daughter of hermes tugged at the end of her hair, her eyes roving around the room. They stopped a few times before returning to Adrian. "I wish she would hurry up..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Thalia's Tree/The Borders-
Jump to: