Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 10:59 am

Adrian caught the keys and heard her promise to him. "It's like you have no faith in me at all." He said to her sarcastically as he scooted up and cranked the bike, revving the bike up and waiting for her to hop on.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 8:58 pm

"None what so ever," Zen snorted getting on behind Adrian. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned up so she was pressed against his back. Now she could see what he was doing.
"Careful, she's very powerful. Light touch."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 9:17 pm

Adrian smiled at her comments. It was like she forgot that she did let him drive the bike last time, but he didn't bother making any comment about it, just listen to what she had to see. He lightly gave the bike some gas, slow to a moderate start at first. But soon enough he got into a comfort zone and sped up, going just under the speeds she was going moments before.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 10:09 pm

Zen sat back on the bike behind him and let him drive. Looking at the scenery as the road went by at 70 mph speeds on the high way. Zen relaxed against him as he drove.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 11:28 pm

Adrian went a little faster but not by much, Zen seemed to be enjoying the scenery from how relaxed she was next to him. "Is there anywhere you want to go after this, Zen?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 1:30 am

"Nothing comes to mind," Zen answered looking at the back of Adrian's head. The helmet was shiny and black, with minimum damage. "Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 12:49 pm

Adrian shrugged slightly. "I was thinking of getting some food." He told her, He wasn't really sure whether she was hungry or not, but he could feel his stomach starting to growl. He felt partial embarrassment from it, but she didn't make any mention about it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 9:51 pm

At the mention of food Zen's stomach rumbled and she grinned under her helmet.
"I totally forgot I was hungry," She laughed slightly, leaning back. "Were should we stop?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 11:12 pm

Adrian shrugged. "Anywhere sounds good to me. Once you eat prison food about the only thing you refrain from eating is trees and that sorta stuff." He told her as he drove, taking a turn and then another a mile or so ahead, getting into the city soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 8:17 pm

"Depending on the tree some of the bark is quite healthy," Zen commented her eyes crinkling in the corners as her face smiled. When they pulled into the city she looked around at all the places with food.
"How about we go to a buffet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 8:48 pm

"I don't want to know why you know that about the tree bark, but a buffet sounds awesome." He told her and chuckled as he made a turn and found a Bar-B-Que place with an all you can eat buffet. He turned in and parked the bike, cutting the power and getting off.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 9:23 pm

Zen pulled off her helmet and shook her head so her long dark hair came tumbling down.
"Yeah," She winced, "You really don't. It is a very loonnnggg story."
She pulled her keys from his pocket and started walking into the Bar-B-Que joint..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 9:30 pm

Adrian chuckled and pulled off his helmet, following her soon afterwards. He opened the door for her and walked in behind her, stopping at the host, waiting for him to take them to their seats
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 9:57 pm

Zen waited and her nose twitched at the smell of food. Zen really did love food. She was rather addicted to the stuff. After being taken to their seats she made a B-line to the buffet.
"Desert first?" She inquired innocently.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 10:17 pm

Adrian smiled following her to the buffet. "It's all you can eat, Zen. Whatever you want can go first." He told her with a chuckle as he picked up a plate for the both of them and then got himself some food.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 11:05 pm

Zen took her plate from him and piled it high with steak and mashed potatoes. She drowned the whole thing in gravy before moving back over to their table and eating.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 11:40 pm

Adrian sat down and ate his meal, looking up and seeing what she chose to eat, before going back to his food. "It good, Zen?" He asked her after a minute or two
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 2:22 am

"What on earth gave you that idea?" Zen rolled her eyes at him and quickly went back for seconds. She came back with a massive pile of salad, vegetables, and fruit and she finished that just as quickly before pronouncing herself full.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 2:26 am

Adrian smirked and finished his first plate as she was eating her second helping. He went back and got some chicken pasta and some fruit and came back, sitting down and continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 3:11 am

Zen was eating desert by the time Adrian finished his second plate. A massive Root Beer float. She was licking the spoon leisurely and her eyes were half shut like she was asleep almost. But if Adrian knew her as well as she thought he did Adrian would know she was very alert and watching for possible dangers.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 9:12 am

Adrian went back to the buffet and returned with some chocolate cake and a simple vanilla milkshake, seeing that she was faking being nearly half asleep while she ate her Root Bear float. "Where do you wish to go after this, Zen?" He asked her, taking a sip of his milkshake and then eating his cake.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 10:25 pm

"No idea," she said snatching the last bite of his cake. "I am rather boring aren't I?"
Zen stretched out her legs under the table and licked a piece of frosting off of her lip. Her eyes were fixed on the tv in the corner. It was tuned to something on the news about a shooting.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 11:27 pm

Adrian chuckled at his cake being stolen. "You aren't boring, Zen. The world around us is lacking any excitment." He said to her, but saw that her eyes were fixed on something. He followed her gaze and saw that she was looking at a tv playing the news. 'A shooting?' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 2:53 am

"Well the world is rarely boring around me. Unless something bigger than me has happened- Like that!"
From the looks of it a military airplane had exploded. The plane had been loaded with troops.
Zen watched intently, "Oh no." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 10:43 am

Adrian watched, glancing around for a moment and noticing that other then the chefs in the back cooking, everyone was watching the news about the explosion. He listened to the details of it and felt powerless to help, all that came to his thoughts were the families that lost a loved one in that explosion. He heard Zen whisper and he reached over, taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next