Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 2:30 am

"One year. And despite it all...I probably wouldn't believe any of this even after that year. But it was before I even started my trip to the camp that convinced me that this had to be real, that nothing else could explain it." He told her, stopping in his tracks, but not turning to look at her, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 3:24 am

Zen pulled her helmet off, letting her black hair come tumbling down. She looked at Adrian, "I apologize for my outburst. You drive, I shall walk."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 8:31 am

He turned to face her when she told him to drive. "You don't have to apologize to me. And I've got a secondary means of transport back to camp." He told her and then vanished. It seemed like he had disappeared like he was never there to begin with but then his voice appeared from the bike, "But if you really want me to drive, I guess I could make an exception/" He told her with a little sarcastic tone to try and lighten the mood. He gave her a small smile in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 4:16 pm

Zen rolled her eyes and chucked her dark purpal helmet at him, "Your impossible."
She started walking.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 11:27 pm

Adrian caught the helmet and then pulled it on, turning the bike around and slowly rolling up to where he was cruising beside her. "You have no idea how many times I've been told I'm impossible."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 11:32 pm

"I'd imagine often," She said. Not looking at him, eyes fixed ahead.
"At any rate I've called people worse. You should consider it a complement. "
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 11:47 pm

"After what just happened, I'm lucky I'm not a pancake in a bad cartoon right now." He told her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 12:04 am

"Lucky for you I happen to love pancakes," She said. Her dark hair billowed around her. "But not cartoons, so I'd watch your step. No that is not a threat its a promise."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 12:08 am

"Oh I believe that." He told her assuringly about her promise. He then felt his stomach growl a bit. "And now mention of food has made me hungry. What about you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 12:12 am

"I'm fine," She answered coolly. "I ate a cupcake on the way in."
Honestly, she was joking.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 9:08 am

Adrian smirked at her comment. "Well if you want to go get something to eat sooner rather than later, last chance to hop on." He told her and then drove ahead of her a bit just to see if she even had an ounce of freaking out from hunger or worry in her body.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 1:26 pm

Zen just rolled her eyes. But she got onto the bike. Then she slugged Adrian in the arm, hard.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 1:30 pm

Adrian winced from the pain, inside he yelled, but other than that he showed no sign of it hurting that bad. He smirked at the road ahead and then reveed up the bike and zipped away into New York.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 1:42 pm

Zen wrapped her arms around his shoulder while pulling her helmet back on.
"Okay, were are you taking me fluffy?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 10:49 pm

"Fluffy? First time I've been called that." He said as he turned down a road and entered the annoyance of traffic. "But to answer your question, I'm taking us to a nice all you can eat place. I'm paying unless you want to split the check or something like that." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 10:57 pm

"I'll split," she muttered, arching an eyebrow behind her helmet. "Just beware of cops."
She said pointing one out coming around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 8:04 am

"Ah the cops...they'd just love to get me wouldn't they." He said in a weirdly excited tone at the thought of a chase. He wasn't stupid enough to try it of course but the thought gave him a smirk. He continued to drive the bike and rounded a corner heading a few more blocks ahead before turning into a restaurant parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 2:28 pm

"Trust me, I'm a bigger score than you are." Zen said pulling off her helmet, then pocketing the motorcycle keys. Her blue eyes flashed around the parking lot for cameras.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 4:29 pm

"The parking lot doesn't have cameras, and the one's inside are easy to get into the blind spot of." He told her as he lead her inside.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 5:01 pm

Zen followed her eyes still shifting from place to place.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 6:38 pm

"Relax. The cameras aren't going to be an issue. The people on the other hand...I'm sure you can handle that." He told her as he lead her to the seat and then pulled out her chair for her before sitting himself.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 11:52 pm

Zen sat down and scooted in her chair, "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 8:38 pm

"Well consider the fact that being able to climb a wall faster than the other campers isn't the limit of where your skill is, I'm sure you can easily beat some random perv that lets his thoughts wonder a bit too much." Adrian told her as a waiter came and took their orders for drinks
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 9:42 pm

Zen ordered a hamburger, french fries, but surprisingly no drink.
"I've done that multiple times," Zen muttered after the waitress walked away. She relaxed into her chair.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 11:50 am

Adrian order a bacon cheeseburger and some fries as well as a Dr. Pepper. "Not surprising." He told her with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next