Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 10:47 pm

"I dunno," Zen muttered starting the motorcycle. "It's totally possible your alien skin fused to the stuff."
She climbed on to the bike.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 10:50 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes. "I will except being an alien, but I will not except that little thought. Next thing you know my finger will be stuck together with glue because of that thought." he told her and then scoffed a bit under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 11:00 pm

"You never know," Zen said. "I shall never understand aliens."
She started to pull out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 11:03 pm

Adrian smirked. "And by that logic, I'll never understand humans." He told her as they left.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 11:17 pm

Zen rolled her eyes, "Anywhere you want to go before we go back to the camp?"
She maintained the speed limit,
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 11:19 pm

"Not really. I mean not unless you want to rob some place in broad daylight because of boredom." He said to her, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 11:46 pm

"Is that a suggestion?" Zen said arching an eyebrow. "Are you willing to put a black mark to your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 11:48 pm

"I've got a black mark to my name. Black mark for murder. Anything I do with you is fuel to an already burning fire." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/28/2012, 12:00 am

"Great, just great." She muttered under the roar on the engine. She drove in silence for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/28/2012, 8:51 am

Adrian wondered what she meant by what she muttered, but he didn't ask her. He just sat there in silence as she drove the bike.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/28/2012, 10:29 am

Zen pulled into the place they had first started.
"Thanks for the adventure," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/28/2012, 1:02 pm

Adrian smiled and got off the bike, leaving the leather jacket and the helmet. "I think I should thank you. After all...you let me come along for the ride." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/29/2012, 5:11 pm

"No need," Zen waved her hand. "At least we didn't get arrested."
She covered her bike again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/29/2012, 11:34 pm

"Yeah." Adrian said with a smile. "Guess I'll see you around sometime or another." He said to her and then started to vanish
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/30/2012, 4:36 am

"Or sometime," She agreed softly her black hair falling into her face. Folding up her jacket she opened the backseat.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/30/2012, 10:07 am

Adrian nodded and then disappeared heading back to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/30/2012, 2:51 pm

Zen continued to organize her back seat before a small dark square caught her eye.
"Hey, you forgot-" she turned around seeing he was gone. "Your wallet..."
She trailed off quietly. She held the wallet in her hands before putting it back into the seat of her bike. Locking it up, she left.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 10:33 pm

Adrian smirked as he appeared at the top of the hill. He tried to shadow travel Zen to the top of the hill as well but he already knew she'd turn it down, shadow travel left people nauseated if they weren't used to it. So he stood and waited for her to get up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 10:52 pm

Zen jogged up the hill and pulled the tarp off of her motorcycle. The dark black and silver gleamed and Zen flung one leg over the bike. She put the key into the ignition and turned it. The engine roared to life.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 2:25 am

Adrian chuckled as he walked over and got on the bike. "I think the only way I could've done that faster is if I cheated." he told her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 2:49 am

"What ever alien boy," Zen said, leaning forward and checking the gas level. The tank was about half way full. Her dark hair fell into her face as she got off and opened up her seat. She tossed Adrian his helmet and then Zen pulled her head back and put hers on. Then she got back on the bike.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 5:02 pm

Adrian pulled on the helmet she handed him, and then wrapped his arms around her waist when she revved the engine back up again, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 8:23 pm

Zen kicked the bike to life and it started moving forward. She drove down the dirt path until they hit the road and then she sped up to match the speed limit.
"Were to Alien?" Zen called over her shoulder. Very aware of the fact Adrain's hands were touching her around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 8:44 pm

"Anywhere you want, Zen. In the end some cop will find us anywhere we go." He said back to her, enjoying the open rode.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 9:09 pm

Zen decided on traveling some of the back roads were there were no cops and drive crazy speeds. Never going above a hundred miles per hour. At one point she pulled over and tossed Adrian the keys, "Crash it and you buy me a new one."
She was smirking behind her helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next