Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 1:59 pm

Zen ground her teeth before returning his finger squeeze and then she stood getting another slice of cake. Death by chocolate cake. It was a very fat slice f dark chocolate cake. Zen came back over to the table and ate it slowly. Her apatite had suddenly vanished.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 2:16 pm

Adrian released her hand and watched in silence, staring off into space as it seemed like he was watching the cake get eaten little by little. He sighed, and returned to reality. "Want to get out of here, Zen? I think whatever fun that could've been had died." He said to her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 2:50 pm

"Yeah," She said putting the last fork full of cake in her mouth. Zen stood and picked up the helmets and passed him one. The she pulled the keys out of her pocked and went to pay for their meal.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 8:17 pm

Arian took his helmet and quickly gathered all the plates up, making it easy for the bus boys to clean the table. He followed behind Zen and then out the building after giving money to pay for his part of the meal. He stood at the door, holding it open for Zen to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 8:35 pm

((*Stares pointedly at Alpha's Avatar))
Zen walked out and started her bike. She rubbed her hands along the handles and waited for him. Vaguely wondering how tight security was in the New York museum of Natural history. They had a new exhibit she wanted to... steal.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 8:39 pm

((*Alpha on his desktop, not laptop. Thus Avatar is simple way of saving*))

Adrian walked out behind her, pulling on the helmet he had and then getting on the bike behind her. "Back to the camp then." He said to her, figuring that was where they were heading, but not minding if she chose to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 11:12 pm

"Unless you want to go some were different," Zen answered, revving the engine before pulling away. She exited the parking lot and started driving down the highway and turned on the radio. Yes children, all motorcycles have radios.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 12:28 am

"The only other place I want to go is all the way in California." He told her before she cut on the radio. He could only guess at the type of music Zen liked to listen to, so he just held onto her at the waist and enjoyed the ride.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 7:49 pm

"You want to go to Disney Land?" Zen asked incredulously. She changed lanes and smiled to herself.
"I guess we have a road trip planned then."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 8:42 pm

Adrian chuckled and smiled. "Not exactly. But sure, why not?" He said to her and laughed again. He felt bad though...in the back of his mind. He wanted to go to California and see his mom..and now it seemed that he was heading to Cali, but Quinton wasn't here to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 1:53 am

"Not exactly?" Zen asked amused. "Either you do or you don't."
Zen turned into the Camp boundaries and turned off into her parking spot.
"Got every thing?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 8:58 am

Adrian got off the bike and nodded slightly. "Yeah, almost. I'll need to head back to my cabin and find a few changes of clothes to pack and some extra cash to bring." He told her. "I shouldn't be long." He added after taking off his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/13/2013, 2:50 am

Zen turned off the bike and went to her cabin and stuffed a few changes of clothing in her bag as well as other items. Then she pulled up some floor boards and pulled out the necklace of diamonds... the black markets in California were fantastic. She out the necklace in her bag and pulled out a GPS and a debit cared that belonged to one of the other Hermes kids. Then she made her way back to the bike and waited for Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 12:40 am

Aiden appeared at the bike after a while. He looked kinda down, and it was for good reason. But he didn't really feel like sharing his thoughts. At least not right now. So he straightened up and gave a smile when he saw Zen, not really sure how much of his, less than happy state she noticed upon his arrival. "All set then?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 1:10 am

Zen noticed his body language instantly, "Whats wrong?"
She asked concerned, slightly. Zen had been sitting on her bike, picking a sticker off the handle bars.
"Don't even think about lying to me," She stated.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 1:16 am

Adrian sighed a bit, sitting next to her on the bike. He would've lied, but he didn't want her mad after she just him not to. "I took a little bit longer before I came back. I was hoping I could find Quinton, see if he maybe wanted to tag along...or at least let him know where I was headed. But I couldn't find him, so I left a note at our cabin." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 1:31 am

Zen bit her lip, "I am sorry, that is very frustrating."
Zen didn't have any siblings so she didn't know what it felt like. She pushed her dark hair out of the way before patting his shoulder and pulling her hair back into a braid.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:06 am

Adrian sighed and shrugged a bit. "Guess it's his own fault. In a way at least. But it doesn't really matter at the moment." He said to Zen. He was quite ready to get this trip underway.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:22 am

Zen pulled on her jacket and tossed Adrian a helmet.
"Come one alien." She joked kicking the bike to life and turning on the radio. She tuned it to a radio station she liked and she pulled her helmet on.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:29 am

Adrian smiled and stepped in front of the bike, leaning in front of her. "Is it asking to much for the alien to want a kiss from the girl sitting on this bike?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:36 am

Zen paused in the motion of putting on her helmet and she lowered it, slowly.
"That depends," She said softly, leaning forward."How good of a kiss is this going to be?"
Her eyes sparked and danced.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:46 am

Adrian smirked and leaned a bit closer. "You tell me." He said to her and pressed his lips against hers. He didn't move, didn't try anything else, just stood there and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:59 am

Zen's hands loosened on the handle bars and one crept up around his neck. While the other was on her helmet, keeping it balanced so it didn't tip over. Her lips parted slightly as she responded to the kiss, gently.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 3:33 am

Adrian continued to kiss her and then broke away after a few more minutes. "That what you were going for?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 12:28 am

"More or less," She responded, a pale flush across her cheekbones. Her one hand was still around his neck and rested upon it lightly. She studied him for a few seconds, wondering once again what was different about him than all the other nut jobs here at camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next