Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 8:36 am

Adrian smiled and gave her another quick kiss, then pulled away and started to pull his helmet on. "Guess we better hit the road then. Long drive ahead." He said as he did this.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 7:27 pm

"As you wish," Zen answered, sitting back in her seat. She pulled her leather jacket on over her dark blue t-shirt she had been wearing as well as the helmet. Zen pulled her keys out of her pocket and then she remembered Adrian needed to put his stuff in. She got off and opened the back seat and after he put his stuff in, she shut the seat and got back on, starting the bike.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 7:34 pm

Adrian pulled on his helmet after he put his stuff in the bike. He climbed on after his helmet was on and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Off we go then." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 7:56 pm

They rolled away from the curb and started down the street. Zen turned onto the highway, turning up the radio as she went.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 10:44 pm

Adrian smiled as they started on their way, but he wasn't completely at ease with her. For a few miles of the ride, he felt like they were being followed. He didn't mention it, because he wanted to enjoy this time with Zen. But the thought was ever-persistently there, and eventually he'd have to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 12:28 am

Zen tensed slightly every time they passed a cop but other than that she was relatively calm. Several hours in they pulled over at a rest stop and she got of.
"Somebody is following us?" She asked, opening the seat and grabbing a water bottle. She was fairly sure somebody was.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 4:12 pm

Adrian got off the bike and went into the building of the rest stop, buying a soda and then returning to the bike with it to hear Zen's question. He sighed and took a drink, then nodded. "I didn't want to say anything while we were driving. But the feelings been there sense we left." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 8:06 pm

"Did you see anyone?" She asked casually as if inquiring about the weather. She put her foot up on the motorcycle, itching a spot on her leg. A metal dagger winked up from the depths of her boot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 8:26 pm

Adrian shook his head at her question. He glanced down, noticing the hilt of the dagger and tapped his side, a dagger strapped to his leg, but in a way that no one would notice it unless he pointed it out. "Riding on a motorcycle through traffic makes it hard to notice anyone suspicious. And I noticed no one when we left." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 9:35 pm

Zen flashed a smile, before shutting the lid and getting on the bike. She leaned forward on her bike, rubbing a spot on her bike while waiting for Adrian to get on. Zen tied her jacket around her waist as she began to get hot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 10:57 pm

Adrian climbed on the back of the bike and smiled at Zen, giving her a small kiss on her cheek, before pulling his helmet on. "Let's give the tag along a show then." He said to her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he waited for her to go
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 11:03 pm

Zen turns on the bike and pulls her helmet on, covering her face and her smile.
"Let us cause mayhem and mischief. "
They pulled away at break neck speed, putting distance between them and the followers.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 1:02 am

Adrian laughed and held on as she broke out into high speed flying down the interstate. Suddenly it became very easy to notice the people following them because a car or two suddenly picked up the pace to catch up. Adrian glanced back and saw a single driver in one car and then a group of people in the other car. "Now that's interesting." He muttered and then turned to Zen. "I believe this is where I shove off, love, I'll be behind you though." He said to her and then disappeared from the bike. He hadn't fallen off as the mist most likely lead the mortals to see, rather he had shadow traveled into the passenger seat of the car with a single person. He held a knife to the driver's throat. "Ah ah ah, no funny business, now drive." He threatened
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 1:17 am

Zen stifled a shriek as Adrian vanished. But she focused on the road, at one point she looked over her shoulder to see the van and her eyes narrowed. But her attention was diverted by the second van with a group of people. Zen guessed they were undercover cops but she wouldn't jump to conclusions. She pulled into the fast lane of the highway and sped up. She knew she had a gun somewhere, but she didn't like using it. The dark hair girl had a few strands of hair escaping out of her helmet as she sped up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 1:47 am

Adrian held the knife a bit closer to the man's neck, an indication to speed up and catch up to the girl. He kept his helmet on so that the guy couldn't see his face, and as they rode he opened the glove compartment and found a gun and a badge. "Shit." He muttered and then took the gun. "Sorry officer, you're not taking her in.." He said. He didn't bother adding himself in, far as he was concerned he could survive jail. But Zen + jail would equal a time bomb just waiting to go off, and he'd rather him to her being locked up. With the gun in hand, he vanished and reappeared behind Zen, sitting on the bike, holding her waist. "Lose them fast, they're cops.." He said to her, looking back at the vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 2:07 am

Zen nodded and sped up, cutting in between two cars. That is when the lights flashed on the vans.
"Sweet Hades," She grumbled speeding up and pulling into a nearby city. She pulled into an alley and got off the bike. Shutting it off. "I am so going to kill you later." She notified Adrian, pulling her helmet off. She had parked the bike pretty far back so no one could notice it.
Zen pulled off her jacket and stuffed it into the seat, then she snagged Adrian's hand and pulled him onto the streets, into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 2:19 am

Adrian pulled off his helmet and set it on the bike seat, taking Zen's hand and following her into the street. "I'm sorry for scaring you. But there was no other way of finding out who was following us." He told her, keeping an eye out.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 2:34 am

Zen pulled him into a slight nook outside of a cafe, the Esperanza.
"Show me how sorry you are," She said lightly as the cops were coming down the street. She slid her arms around his neck and sat there waiting, "flash backs anyone?" She asked lightly, tilting her head back for a kiss. She played with the hair on the back of his neck. "We are going to be stuck here for about fifteen minutes."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 2:39 am

Adrian followed her along and listened to what she said. "Well..15 minutes to make up for being dumb." He said to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close and kissing her, continuing to do so for as long as it took, maybe a little longer
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 7:31 pm

Zen enjoyed kissing Adrian very much, a little more than she dare admit. Her lips rushed the corner of his jaw as she rested her head in the crook of his neck. He had managed to make her breathless once again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 8:36 pm

Adrian held her close and smiled, playing with her hair and kissing her on the cheek. A few more minutes and the cops would be out of site again, but Adrian didn't care. Zen was here with him, and at the moment, not trying to kill him
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:08 pm

Zen sat there with her head on his shoulder. When the cop car slowed down to come down the road looking for them, Zen transferred her lips to Adrian's mouth, parting her lips slightly to get a better feel of him. The girl was leaning against the brick wall, her hand tangled in the Adrain's hair. Several other teenagers were lounging about so the two blended in perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:56 pm

Adrian smiled at her and then when the cops came by one more time he returned her kiss, holding her close to him as they embraced one another. The car drove by without noticing them, but Adrian just let the kiss stay for as long as Zen allowed it to.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 10:17 pm

Zen let slip a groan of pleasure as she broke away, her cheeks flushed.
"I am pretty sure you have kissed more girls than just me," She teased, lowering her hands and they trailed down his arms. "Come on, we still have a few more hours till we get to out hotel."
She led him back to the bike, offering him the keys. She wasn't in the mood to drive.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 11:45 pm

Adrian smiled and followed along behind her, taking the keys when she offered them. He walked up to her and gently kissed her cheek. "Perhaps after that little detour you should rest up a bit along the way there." He told her as he pulled on his helmet and climbed on the bike, starting the engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next