Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All around Camp (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 2:35 pm

Zen arched a dark eye brow. Staring at him with her unnatural blue eyes she finally asked, "why would it seem so?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 6:57 pm

"You've got the look." He told her his mind wandering off then lost in the thoughts of his past.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 7:29 pm

"The look?" He voice was laced with disbelief. "Adrian you are the strangest person I have ever met. Tell me how one has the look?"
Her eyebrow was in danger of vanishing into her hair line. When Zen said strange she met strange. After all she had seen many strange things.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 10:53 pm

Adrian didn't answer immediately. He got lost. Mentally he got lost in his mind. Wandering through a trail of shattered pained memories. His father...the abuse..Bree's hardships...the murder...the year in jail...it all came over him. He became a where of Zen's question. "The look...that haunting terrible look...hiding behind emotion. It doesn't matter what it is, pain, sadness, joy, love...the look is still there. It's that look of a life that most people would act like they need to pity you for...but pity...pity is the kind of thing that would make us angry...exceptence. That's the only real cure for that look...excepting that person's horrible horrible backstory...excepting every single thing that's gone wrong...and in the...you still don't care..you just want that person...the person who you found with that look...to be able to move on." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 11:10 pm

The strange girl sat there for a moment, open and shut her mouth once or twice before saying.
"Adrain, how often do I wear that look? Because if I do, you wear it more than I do."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 11:18 pm

Adrian looked up and blinked as if he had come out of a trance. "You don't wear it often, but you have enough for me to notice. My life before camp was complete hell, no offense to anything you went trough cause I'm sure it was just as bad." He told her and then looked up and noticed the waitress coming with the food.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 11:29 pm

"Thanks," Zen said when the waitress brought the food.
"My life hasn't been all that bad... filled with excitement, thieves, and swashbuckling. I have no clue why I would wear that look."
She took a bite of the hamburger then doused it in ketchup and mustard.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 11:35 pm

"Guess it must just be me then." Adrian said, trying to get back in his good mood though he wasn't doing a great job at it. He took a bite of his food, thought after he flash at the past he had partially lost his appetite
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 11:46 pm

"Possibly, not my fault one of your parents is an Alien." Zen said arching an eyebrow attempting to lighten the mood. She started on her french fries then stopped. Twisting her head.
"Hate to ruin your lunch but we have company." Zen stood as a cop entered the building. He saw her and pointed at her. A small smile curved her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 11:52 pm

Adrian chuckled a bit when she said the alien thing but then she pointed out the cops. "Wonderful that the boys in blue don't even let you eat before trying to take you in." He said and then pulled out his wallet and left a 50 to pay for the unfinished food that Adrian was taking.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:01 am

Zen managed to take a few steps before an undercover officer rose from the booth behind them stood and grabbed her by the wrist.
"As I said before Adrian, I'm a big catch." She twisted around, popped the guy in the face, then flipped him over the table. She continued toward walking out the door. When the other cop lunged at her, she slammed his head into the door frame. The guy crumpled.
"Hurry up and finish your fries will you," Zen said impatiently. "I'm driving."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:05 am

"Oh please go ahead, or did you forget the disappearing act of mine. Worse comes to worse we split up and meet back at the camps boarders." Adrian said with a smirk as he carried his burger along while she beat up the police.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:13 am

Zen rolled her eyes as she went outside. Never mind the cafe feeling had escalated from calm to pandemonium in a matter of seconds. She looked up and down the streets spotting a few cop cars. "I have an idea." She said starting her bike. "Besides running away from cops isn't fun unless you have two people."
After Adrian had gotten on she drove deeper into town.

((Her idea is sooo funny))

Last edited by Anime <3 on 12/27/2012, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:14 am

((Riley?))

Adrian shrugged as they drove away. "Your mighty idea would be?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:20 am

((CRAP! SO SORRY.))

"Your just going to have to trust me," Zen said as she heard sirens. She made the bike go the speed limit not to drag anymore cops into the chase. After she tried a few evasive driving tricks and discovered they didn't work she pulled the bike into a parking lot.
"Come on," she called over her shoulder breaking into a run.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:22 am

((XDDD))

Adrian shrugged and ran along side her, using his powers periodically to keep pace with her. Adrian wasn't a track star by any means.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:38 am

Zen's eyes flicked from shop to shop covered in Christmas decorations. There was one that looked like an antique shop. She stepped inside the stone arch like entryway dragging Adrian behind her. She waited a few seconds before peeping around the corner. The sad thing about cops is that they are never fat and always in good shape. Stupid Hollywood. She only saw one cop and he had slowed to a walk, looking around.
"Dang it." She backed up against the wall and placed her arms around Aiden's neck. "Sorry and play along."
She kissed him.

As the cop drew near he glanced at Aiden and Zen out of the corner of his eyes and made a noise of disgust before continuing on. "Teenagers."
He continued his search.

After he was halfway down the street Zen broke off the kiss and leaned against the wall. Relieved that he hadn't recognized her.
"Sorry," she said weakly. "I am seriously hoping you don't have an crazy jealous girlfriend."

((I am totally cracking up lol! ))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 12:48 am

It all happened too fast for Adrian to process at the moment but when Zen pulled him in and told him to play along after seeing the cop his brain decided to click. In the next moment he had his lips pressed next to hers and the cop muttered the word Teenagers. Part f his mind thought of the MCR song by the same name, but the bulk of his mind was on the fact that he was kissing Zen. Granted it was to keep the cops from noticing but a kiss is a kiss.

She broke away when the cop moved on and he smirked a bit as he watched the cop walk away clueless. He turned back to her apologizing and hoping he didn't have a girlfriend. "You don't have to apologize and no, no girlfriends." He told her, leaning on the wall opposite of her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:03 am

"Luckily that always works, I've done that several times now. " Zen shook her head. "I can't help but apologize can I." She stopped for a moment and pretend to look horrified, "Oh gosh! I just kissed a half alien."
After the cop had rounded the corner Zen made a B-line for the news paper bin across the street. After picking the lock in less than 30 seconds she pulled a newspaper off the top.
"They are still mad at me apparently," Zen said to herself, looking at the headlines of the newspaper. Winged Thief Strikes Again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:06 am

Adrian couldn't help but laugh when she said the half-alien thing. He followed her to the newspaper stand and read the headliners. "Winged Thief, eh? And you call me the half alien." He teased her with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:08 am

Zen shot him a dazzling smile, "Don't wear it out." She held up her free hand, with Adrian's wallet in it. "You carry quite a lot of cash on you, Alien."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:11 am

"Well a man in my position with places to go and little time to waist tends to bring the need for a lot of money." he told her and took his wallet back, sticking it in his pocket. "Now how long will it be before I'm called something other than alien. Last I checked I'm not a martian or anything like that." He asked her with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:18 am

"Oooh! Martin is a good name or Marty or Tin." Zen said walking back down the street towards her bike. "What are some other good Alien names. You aught to know your an Alien."
She pulled her keys out of her pocket.
"As for your wallet, I recommend keeping it in your show, not in your pocket."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:21 am

"I'm not an alien. If I was I figure I'd look like something out of a Doctor Who episode." He told her and then vanished reappearing ahead of her. "And as for my wallet I have plenty of backup cash back at camp so I will be fine." He told her and then got to the bike and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/27/2012, 1:26 am

"So aliens watch shows about other aliens, Interesting." She said, handing him the keys. Getting on behind him she joked, "So you drive a motorcycle, take a girl out to lunch, then kiss said girl after first date. You move fast mister."
She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around Camp (OPEN)   All around Camp (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All around Camp (OPEN)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next