Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Welcome to the Camp   11/14/2011, 9:26 pm

Neo walks up to the Little Tiber. He looked across to see a wall with several people on top of it. Neo shrugged and walked across the river as the demigods atop the wall yelled for the doors to be opened. Neo then walked inside the camp, ready to begin his new life at this place.

Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   11/15/2011, 10:54 pm

Trey runs up to the river muttering curses under his breath, not having thought he'd ever have to return here. Oh, sure he loves this place but he had so fully believed that he had been in Camp Jupiter long enough to have his horrible recored accounts forgotten, but unfortuanetly for him it had not been. Guess the mortals don't forgett robbery and murder under his father's influence as easily as he believed which is deffinatly not good for the son of Mefitas. He slings his stuff over his bag and continues to run through the water into camp. Muttering curses at the people laughing,silently, at him from ontop of the walls only because they know he can kill them if given enough distance with the vapors of his. Being the only son of Mefitas ever known he is very feared yet respected even though he is an archer by choice. Shaking his head he sighs and enters the camp but not with out blowing off some of the vapors at the guys up to giving them pain splitting headaches, runny noses, itchy skin, and pink eye in under a minute. "Jerks," he says sighing into the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Ani
Big Three Demigod

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   11/26/2011, 2:27 pm

Yuki strode up the hill her long brown hair flapping in the wind, a smile on her face. Jeans and a T-shirt were wonderful compared to the uniform of night class. Then again School uniforms should be Illegal anyhow. Zero followed more slowly his shirt flapping in the wind, his tattoo exposed for everyone to see.
"Hurryup!" Yuki yelled waving her arms.
Zero Smiled, tried to hurry he really did but some how his limbs failed him.
"I'm comming," He called back his eyes never leaving Yuki's face.

My name is Portia Mustangia Penelope Ariel Rapzunzel Haruka Gonzalez-Senior the Fourth (Ani has been named by Demi)
My Charaters
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   11/26/2011, 8:32 pm

He's here. I just... know it. This is where the purple shirted children were. I was afraid to be here though. Afraid to... face Romulus. We had this.... odd love for each other. People may think it's weird because he was like my brother. But to me. He was much more than that. But I never saw him after my thoughts about everyone had changed. I still love him, but I don't think he feels the same. It bothers, it fears me to a great extent. Now I just needed to find him. He had to be somewhere around here. Maybe he was with the other run away Regenald. If so, maybe if I found one of them. I could possibly find him.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   11/28/2011, 7:26 pm

Kaden walked up to this new place, unsure if he belonged here. His father, Kurt, hadn't told him anything about a CAMP. Kaden's Redskins jersey (Which was way to big for him, by the way) flapped around as the wind picked up. He hesitated, but slung his backpack over his shoulder, dusted off his jeans, and walked into Camp Jupiter. His eyes widened.

He was here.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   11/28/2011, 7:32 pm

Roxas, the mysterious boy in the hooded coat, apeared at the edge of The Little Tiber. Ten years...it took ten years for his journey to come to an end. Lupa told him to head to this place, but he was constantly under attack from monsters, and he would get lost along the way. No matter how hard he had tried he would always end up farther from his destination, the farthest he went being Texas, where a giant one-eyed freak, a cyclops as he could recall, attacked him in the middle of a Wal-Mart Supercenter. He was soon losing hope that he would ever find this fabled 'Camp Jupiter' as Lupa had told him.

That was until he saw the two purple-shirted kids standing near the entrance to a maintenece tunnel on the highway he was traveling along. A spark of fire finnaly arrived in the dark tunnel that was Roxas' hope, and it lit the whole tunnel ablaze with light. He made his way to the tunnel entrance quickly, managing to barely avoid any cars and semi-trucks that crossed his path. He arrived at the tunnel and the guards had stopped him, he had to take of his hood and tell them his name before they had let him in, apparently Lupa had given a name, but not a description of Roxas, though he doubt that Lupa even told them that he was going to come. Regardless they let him pass and told him just to follow the tunnel until he got to the end.

Now here he was, at the end of that long tunnel, it was old and very mysterious from what he saw of it, looking at the large river that seemed to cover a large amount of land in a G-shape. He saw some sort of military-like building, the place where the campers lived he presumed, a large hill decorated with various temples, for parental worshipping maybe, and a city in the distance, he didn't even expect to see a city at all, the place seemed so small, but from what he saw on his journey to Camp Jupiter anything was possible. He saw a lake, an aquaduct, and a large field adorned with various ruins of war.

Roxas was done gawking at these scenic views, he thought it would be better if he went down to the actual sites and saw them up-close. With that thought in his mind, he slipped his hood back over his head and made his way down across the river, and to Camp Jupiter.

Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   11/29/2011, 12:12 am

Yuki and Zero cross into Camp

My name is Portia Mustangia Penelope Ariel Rapzunzel Haruka Gonzalez-Senior the Fourth (Ani has been named by Demi)
My Charaters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   11/30/2011, 1:18 am

I leave camp to go to CHB.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/5/2012, 8:58 pm

Sirius appered holding a knocked out Sammi in his arms and watched as Albin and Shadow had come. He walked over to the Little Tiber and laid Sammi down on the dry grass near the waters while he walked into the water and washed his wound. It stung but he would be fine. He then took out a long cloth that he kept on him and wrapped it around his waist to keep the wound from getting infected. He walked back over to Sammi and sat next to her, waiting for her to wake up.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/5/2012, 9:03 pm

Z.z.z.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/5/2012, 9:07 pm

"Sirius. Now would be a good time to try and make peace with your mother."Albin said to him.

"Yeah. While she is asleep you have the time to try."Shadow said.

"Yeah I guess you two are right."Sirius said as he ran his hand through Sammi's hair. He stood up and using his powers he summoned his mother to him. "Hi Mom."He said to her skeletal figure.

"Hi. Hi. You kill me and all you can say to me is Hi?"Sirius's mom said in a ragged a dusty voice.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/5/2012, 9:14 pm

Sleeep.Razz
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/5/2012, 9:18 pm

"Well what do you want you ungrateful brat. You kill me then dont let me rest in peace, No you have to bring back like I'm your little slave."Sirius's mom said.

"I was trying to make peace with you."Sirius said to her.

"What Now? You sorry ungrateful child, how dare you. You think you can say that lie and it will be alright. I dont thinkso lnow tell me why you have summoned me. Haven't you said enough about me and done all you can do to me?"Sirius's mom asked with an edge of hate in her voice.

"I'm not lying to you. I want to make peace."Sirius said to her.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/5/2012, 9:20 pm

My eyes slowly opened. I heard Sirus's voice.. and another ladys. I quietly moved a bit, to get a view. The lady had some of Sirius's features. I'm sure it was his mother..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/5/2012, 9:27 pm

"More with the lies! Why cant you just tell me the truth you horrible child. You were a mistake you always were. Your the reason your father left me. Why dont you just die? That's right just go die in a hole so that you cant bother me anymore."Sirius' mom said to him.

Sirius's anger spiked and his in.sanity started to show. "The reason dad left you is because you're a crazy b***h that didn't deserve him in the first place. I was the best thing that came out of your relationshi[ with him but you blamed me for all your problems. All your hate directed at me for no reason at all. How could I cause anything when dad was bound by law to leave you? Killing you was the best thing I ever did and i had to lose my sanity to relize it. Why do you hate me so much for no reason at all? What have I ever done to you before you turned me into this freak? What? ANSWER ME!"Sirius yelled. Tears were running down his face. He hated her, he took everything from him. She destroyed his life. And now here he is barely holding on to reality with only his wolves and Sammi to hold him together.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/6/2012, 10:53 am

I slowly got up and ran over by Sirius. I glared at his mother for a moment but ran into him, giving him a hug. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/6/2012, 6:31 pm

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry you had to see e like this."Sirius said wrapping Sammi in a hug. He was crying now, tears dripped down his face. He was embarrassed but his mom did this to him. He couldn't help it.

"WELL NOW! My little boy got himself a girlfriend. I guess she must be as much of a mistake if she could like you Sirius."Sirius's mom pronounced. She was shocked that he had said that stuff straight to her face but when the girl ran over she got over it.

"Shut up."Sirius said to his mom. He said a bit low though so she probably didn't hear him.

"What's that now? Speak up punk."Sirius's mom said annoyingly.

"I said. SHUT UP!"Sirius yelled and then sent her back to the depths of the underworld. "I hope she rots down there."He mutters, tears still falling from his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/7/2012, 10:17 am

"I don't like her." I murmmered quietly. Still wrapped in the hug with Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/7/2012, 6:33 pm

"That's just a glimpse at what everyday of my life was like before I finally killed her."Sirius mummered slowly relaxeing as the tears began to stop.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/7/2012, 6:52 pm

I patted his back.. "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/7/2012, 7:00 pm

"It's fine. That would've gone better, but my mom doesn't hace an ounce of understanding in her being."Sirius said pulling back and smileing at her. The first smile he has shown in a long long time.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/7/2012, 7:22 pm

I exchanged the smile, "I'm still very sorry." I reply.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/7/2012, 7:24 pm

Sirius leaned in and whispered before kissing her, "Dont worry about. Things will be fine now."

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/10/2012, 10:22 am

I pulled myself closer to him, and kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   2/10/2012, 2:04 pm

Sirius kissed her back and relaxed a bit his outburst fading away.

"Shall we Shadow"Albin said to him then prepared to howl

"Yes."Shadow replied.

Together the two wolves howled

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Camp   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next