Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:03 pm

Shane didn't really give a care about the flirting they did, but what bothered him was that he hadn't been hallucinating when he saw the woman staring at the three of them. He glanced down slyly at his duffle bag and then mallet that was laying lightly over the wrapped up food he packed. If he could just get to it with little trouble then things should be fine. But Shane is a demigod and when is anything easy for a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:07 pm

When the soda was spilled, Sebella yelped. A little had spilled on to her shirt. She had a wet patch on her stomach area. She looked at the woman when Raf mentioned her and then she bit her lip. She grabbed her drink and casually sipped at it again, waiting for the boys to make a move to leave.

Sebella looked at Shane again. "Hey Shane? Show me your mallet again?" she asked casually. Her hand creeped over to Raf's arm under the table without her realizing. She was honestly scared now. She remembered what had been said at her birth. She'd die young... Young... How old was nearly old anyway?!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:10 pm

I grabbed some napkins and cleaned up my soda. I put the used napkins on the table where my sandwich had been. I out my hand over Sebella's without reallt thinking, and looked for a fire alarm handle. That would provide an instant exodus and perfect confusion. And, should it come to it, no mortals around to get hurt if that woman was actually a monster.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:21 pm

Ariana was growing slightly bored, and leaned against the wall. Should she really bother to follow the demigods? She mulled it over in her head, and decided that, yes, she should. After the incident in which her children, her nieces, and their f#cked-up friends had escaped, her plans had fallen apart at the seams. She doubted that she would be able to sneak into the camp again. There was a slim chance that these half-bloods even knew anything that Ariana wanted to know, but one had mentioned him, and that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:32 pm

Shane gave Sebella a, 'are you kidding me?', look. Sure Sebs just announce to the everyone that he is carrying some mallet's in his duffle bag. He rolled his eyes and then stood and picked up his bag. "Head outside. We'll split up and meet at Central Park...It shouldn't be but a few blocks away at the most." He says and then heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:37 pm

Sebella looked at Raf. "Is that a safe thing to do with this lady? You seem to have met her before," she whispered to him. She looked at her hand and his. She didn't move it. She looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:43 pm

I shook my head. "We need to stick together, but Shane's long gone. "I said, and looked over at my arm. I leaned in like I was going to kiss Sebella to distract from the fact that I was slipping my foot into the table's shadow. As soon as it got there, I shadow-traveled. Not far, just to Central Park. We landed in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:49 pm

The two demigods remaining at the table vanished. Ariana blinked, briefly surprised. Shadow-travel? There was no doubt in her mind now that she should find out what they were up to. The one who hadn't disappeared walked past her on his way to the door, and Ariana watched him. He was carrying an oblong bag. She wondered what was in it. Perhaps it was... something important...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:53 pm

Shane glanced back at the Subway building he was leaving behind and at the first alleyway he cam upon he slipped into and unzipped his bag. He silently pulled out his main Mallet and then zipped up the bag and walked out of the alley like it was the most normal thing ever. The woman was probably following him(poor poor Shane)so he disappeared into the mass of people. Trying to get to Central Park as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 5:57 pm

Sebella was surprised when he leaned in. Then they vanished. For a moment, she was in a dark place, cold wind going through her or whatever it was it made her cold and her hair moved as if in wind. Sebella closed her eyes, clutching to Raf's arm now. She refused to open her eyes yet. Not yet. Even if it was the sun warming her up now.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 6:06 pm

Sebella's eyes were still closed, so I kissed her cheek, since I figured she was still anticipating a kiss, and I didn't want to let her down. I looked around. Well, we did at least end up In central park.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 6:27 pm

Ariana walked out the door about five seconds after the kid did, and spotted him in the crowd of people in the sidewalk fairly quickly. She followed him, staying about fifteen feet behind at any given time. She lost sight of him briefly, and stopped walking for a moment, but the kid darted out of an alleyway soon after. He appeared to be holding something, now. A croquet mallet? The f#ck?

She needed to catch up to him, now. They were getting too close to Central Park for her liking. There was a thin alley between two apartment buildings a few yards ahead. Ariana walked faster through the crowd, towards the kid she was following, and ended up directly behind him when they were next to the alley. She grabbed the back of his shirt at the collar and stopped walking, to keep him from going any further.
Ariana leaned forward slightly, and spoke in a dangerous undertone, "You don't want to cause a scene here. Go to the alley on your right."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 6:33 pm

Shane stopped and glanced back at the woman whom grabbed him. "It's a lovely alley, Pedophile...but I think I'll just keep on my way to the park." Shane said and then swung his mallet at her. She'd either catch it...or she'd let go of Shane. If she let go of him then he'd take off running.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 6:42 pm

Sebella was red in the face and her eyes flew open. "Uhm... Uh... Wh-why did you," she cleared her throat, "WHy did you do that?"

She swallowed, looking at him again. Was it the light in his hair or did he look glowy anyway? Oh Hades' socks...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 6:43 pm

I smiled. "I we should get down from this tree and look for Shane."I said, dodging the question.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 6:52 pm

Pedophile... amusingly far from the truth. The kid swung his croquet mallet at Ariana, a reaction that she hadn't anticipated. It seemed illogical to her, since she was standing behind him and there shouldn't be much force behind the blow at this angle. She lurched to the right, still holding onto the kid's shirt, and the mallet whisked right past her face. Since she was moving right anyways, now, she proceeded to (attempt to) drag the kid into the alley. Dammit, people would notice, now. Hopefully no one would care enough to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 6:57 pm

Shane smirked and fell on his butt purposefully to make it harder for her to drag him. "Oh yes, I'm so very excited about being kidnapped." He said sarcastically but loudly enough for anybody smart to wonder what the hell she was doing. He chuckled a bit and swung his mallet again, swinging upward to try and plant it right in her face.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:06 pm

"R-right... Shane... Are you sure you want to? I mean, he's very annoying," Sebella said, shrugging. She kept touching her cheek where he had kissed her without thinking. She caught herself and closed her eyes, lowering her hand. "Besides. You didn't answer me."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:08 pm

"Because I like you."I said, laughing. "I guess, if you want to stay up here in the dark, kind of romantic tree with me for just a little. . ."I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:31 pm

Sebella squeaked and then kicked at his shin. Then she looked guilty and apologetic, putting her hands over her mouth. "I'm so sorry... Uhm, it's a force of habit thing... Chiron told me not to do it anymore... Uhm... Uhm... I'm rambling..." she said and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:34 pm

"Ow!"I exclaimed when Sebella kicked my shin. "That's okay. But you might have to kiss me to make me feel better."I teased, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:44 pm

Ariana scowled, and caught the mallet with her free hand. It stung her palm horribly, but she ignored the pain for now. Even though the idiot demigod was sitting on his @ss to be more annoying, she was strong enough to drag him to the alleyway. A few people stared, but most didn't care. They would have been more concerned if it had been a man dragging a girl away, but as it was, the ones who paid attention decided that it was probably just a mother dragging a delinquent son home. They weren't all that smart, really, and didn't pay much heed to the kidnapping remark.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:54 pm

Shane sighed at the stupidity of the crowd as he was taken into the alleyway. "Alright, oh mighty stalker. Do your worst as I scream at a stupid crowd of mortals." Shane said with a stupid look on his face. He didn't really care what happened right now but he knew Raf and Sebs would be looking for him sooner or later. "But before you decide screw me and knock me out so that I'm left to die....how about you tell me what you even want."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:55 pm

Sebella blushed. She leaned over and then lost her balance and fell from the tree.

OOC: And cue my crappy one liner because I suck at inspiration right now.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 7:58 pm

I wasn't really prepared for that. I tried catchig her, but I was too slow. I climbed down the tree. "Are you okay?"I asked her immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next