Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:09 pm

Ariana dragged the kid into the center of the alleyway, where it was fairly dark and no one was likely go. She let go of the kid's shirt, and snatched one of the arrows from his quiver.

"You can keep your virginity, d#ckwad," she said, examining the arrow. It was definitely celestial bronze. This demigod wasn't likely to be one of... his other children then. If he was, this would be Stygian iron. Ariana glared down at the kid again before she continued. "Tell me why you're in the city."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:15 pm

Shane laugh at the comment she made and then hopped up onto his feet while she looked at his arrow tip and then glared at him. "You mean you don't know? Wow for a stalker you sure do suck at this stuff." He said with a smirk and then rolled his eyes at her. Bad thing was...his bag and his mallet both were knocked out of his hands while she dragged him.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:25 pm

Sebella was on her feet again in seconds. "Yes. I'm fine," she said. She shook her head and stretched before starting to walk. Then she yelped. She looked at her ankle which was swelling rather quickly. "Maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:27 pm

I took off my backpack and pulled out my bag with ambrosia in it. "Want some food?"I said, smiling. She looked hurt, maybe sprained ankle. Nothing ambrosia and me carrying her couldn't heal.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:39 pm

Ariana gave the demigod a cold glare. She was getting extremely tired of smart-@ss kids like this, and, frankly, didn't have much patience in the first place. She launched a high kick at his face; pivoting slightly on her right leg, turning, extending the left leg at the correct time, and snapping her foot into place just before she was to hit the side of his head. Executed correctly, the move could hit one's adversary at speeds up to 30 mph.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:46 pm

Shane saw the attack coming as she started to pivot...but Ariana, being a freaking ninja, was very fast and Shane fell to the ground as he was kicked. The wind was knocked out, waaaaaaaaaaaay out, of him and he gasped for air. Good new though was that he landed not but a few feet from le mallet. He coughed and he got up and then breathed in deeply and looked over at Ariana, "Got a mean kick.." He muttered. 'Wow, you're about to fight a girl...who has just proven that she is going to kick your @ss...' He thought and then shrugged at the thought and quickly dove for his mallet.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:56 pm

Sebella took the ambrosia and bit into it. "On the bright side... We're even. I kicked your shin and ended up with a bad ankle," she said and stood slowly, shifting her weight onto her good foot. "What goes around, comes around and kicks you in the face repeatedly, I find. Let's go find Shane. We need to start looking for this circus."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 8:59 pm

"You can lean on me if you need support."I offered. "You know, put your arm around my neck and such."I said, smiling, as I put the ambrosia away and put my backpack on."Or, I could carry you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 9:06 pm

The kid went in for a dive towards the wooden croquet mallet, so Ariana took a few quick steps in that direction and slammed her foot down towards the back of his neck. Not too hard, mind you. She didn't want to kill him before he told her what she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 9:09 pm

Shane barely had time to roll out of the way before the woman's foot came down on where his neck used to be. He quickly got to his feet and circled around her, trying to get back to the center of the alley. Mortals aren't gonna give a sh!t about what the two fighters are doing, but incase he gets lucky, he doesn't want any police to get involved in his private business.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 9:16 pm

Sebella tried to take a step and almost fell. "Woah!" she said and nearly faceplanted.

OOC: You can choose if she is caught or she regains balance. Also, how are they going to find Shane? Maybe he could scream or something.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 9:38 pm

I caught Sebella by her arm. "I guess I'm carrying you?"I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 10:04 pm

Ariana stood still as the kid got to his feet, mentally readying herself to react to the next inevitable attack. Although, she mused, he might try to run away. She didn't find this likely, though, since he'd moved more towards the center of the alleyway, away from the street. If he did choose to flee, Ariana doubted that she could run fast enough to catch her much younger opponent. He did seem to be out of breath, though, so there was a chance she could.
She decided that she needed to cripple him somehow before that happened. Ariana took a step or two forwards, and kicked towards the inner side of the kid's left knee with her heel. She kept an eye on the croquet mallet as well, hands ready to block or snatch it away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 11:38 pm

Shane jumped back, but the kick still managed to catch his knee enough to make him feel a sting. "Gods Damnit, What do you f*cking want?" He asked her, glaring because this fight had only just started and now it was already getting old and annoying. He stood up and held the mallet defensively. "I'm not running if you think that. If I'm stupid enough to piss a god off enough to make an attempt on my life...then I'm not going to chicken out and run from some crazy stalker with an attitude." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 11:52 pm

"Thanks... Uh... Let's go find the monkey boy," Sebella said hopping closer to Raf.

OOC: Shut up at me for the shortness. Not feeling inspired plus tired. Lol that rhymed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 11:55 pm

I laughed. "Yes, let's find monkey boy." I agreed, and picked her up and carried her out of the park, towards where the Subway had been.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:03 am

Ariana took another step forward and put the tip of the arrow, which she was still holding, against the base of the kid's throat, the underside of his jaw. He was still holding the mallet between them, but she honestly didn't give two sh#ts about that. If he tried to shove her away, he was dead meat in an alley. "If you keep f#cking around, I will shove this through your skull. Tell me what you're doing in the city," she demanded, sounding more impatient than ever.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:13 am

Shane stared at the woman, glaring at her would be a better term. "Let's see. I'm in New York because I'm on a punishment. The punishment because I decided to trash my camp leader's office. Are you happy yet you stupid woman." He said to her and then pulled away...not being spared from getting a gash on his chin from the tip of the arrow. Though he was lucky that it wasn't deep enough to do more then scar.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:21 am

Sebella looked around as he walked, carrying her. "Hey, stop. Monkey boy made a friend. It's the lady from Subway."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:25 am

I looked down an alley and saw Shane and the lady. .I knew her name, I just couldn't think of it. ."CYNDER'S MOM!" I yelled, figuring that would get her attention. I put Sebella down gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:41 am

[Not power-playing, as Alpha said I could stabby-stab things :'D]

Ariana heard someone in the vicinity address her as 'Cynder's mom'...

Yeah, some sh#t was going to go down now.

She brought her left arm - the one that wasn't holding the arrow - up and smacked the hard tip of her elbow against the boy's face, which produced a very satisfying crack. That alone was sometimes enough to knock out ordinary people, but as halfbloods were anything but ordinary, Ariana opted to stab the arrow into his gut. Blood practically gushed from the wound for a moment before the arrowhead and shaft were buried far enough in his flesh to stem the bleeding, and it stained Ariana's hand and the hem of her shirt. Dammit. Well, she could always pretend that someone attempted to mug her on her way back to work. She'd need an excuse for not coming back from her lunch break, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:56 am

Shane was caught off guard by Raf showing up so didn't protect himself from the elbow and stab. He staggered back in pain and practically collapsed in pain. "Damm...b!tch..." He coughed out as he tried to stay concious.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 1:05 am

I broke the chain of my necklace, calling up my bow and quiver. I pulled out five arrows and broke of the Stygian iron arrowheads, and nocked the first one. I figured she'd dodge a few, but not all of them. "I don't know your name, but you need to leave" I said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 1:14 am

Ariana just looked this new victim idiot, completely dumbfounded for a moment. Really, this kid's stupidity nearly brought a smile to her face.
"So... you're going to shoot sticks at me, since you so kindly removed the arrowheads... making the arrows unbalanced in the process," she drawled, being as condescending as possible.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 1:16 am

"So, I'm going to count for the lack of balance in my aiming and shoot rather sharp sticks at you if you don't go away." I said, glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next