Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 10:43 pm

"Yeah. I think we should go soon," Sebella agreed, noticing Zelda tense.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime8/31/2012, 10:47 pm

Shane raised an eyebrow at them and then glanced at Zelda. His gaze fidgeted like crazy like his mind was split and fighting for control between two people. "Well...what...if I don't want to go back..?" He asked...hesitating as he muttered the question to them.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 10:19 pm

I laughed, intentionally laughing too loud. "That's a good one, Shane. " I said, and smiled. "We'll just leave you here and trade you out for Zelda. " I decided. Honestly, if Zelda didn't de-hypnotize him, I wouldn't hesitate from it. Well, maybe I would, but if I had to. .
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 6:00 pm

"That cross on your wrist doesn't look like an accident, Zelda," Sebella blurted out randomly.

Zelda held it up and frowned. Her face contorted for a moment and she looked like she was in so much pain. "I... Help... Ring... Master... Uh... Ow."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 7:26 pm

Shane ignored Raf's comment when Sebs brought up Zelda's wrists and she went into a fit of pain. He pulled her close to him and started to whisper, "Zelda...Zelda calm down..it's ok, we're ok. Come on, Zelda, please..Zelda calm down.." He kept trying to get her to be calm and then he caught a glimpse of the crosses and his eyes startedto dash around as he got hit by pain as well. He pulled away from her and his hands went to his head as he groaned through wave after wave of pain.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 7:28 pm

My eyes widened and then narrowed. Surprise and suspicion were competing in my head. .I moved forward, ready to catch either of them if they fell over.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 7:35 pm

Sebella acted completely cool about it, hitting Zelda in an attempt to knock her out. Successful with the girl, Sebella tried the same thing on Shane.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 7:44 pm

Shane went out like a light when Sebs hit him. He fell to the ground and the last thing he remembered before things went black was reaching over and taking Zelda's hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 8:51 pm

I sighed. "I might be able to shadow-travel all four of us across the ocean now, but I'd get pretty weak and wouldn't have much control over where we end up." I said. I was glad Sebella had decided to knock them out, but that only bought us so much time.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 8:42 pm

"How long would you be weak for?" she asked, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32