Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 10:36 pm

Sebella yelped when Shane came through and used her arms to cover everything. Angry, she growled. "Get. Out. Now," she said and looked around for a towel or something.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 10:47 pm

Shane rolled his eyes and laughed at the both of them. "Please...y'all would be hearing from me anyway. We're about to dock in Romania." He told them. He then grabbed two towels and tossed them on the couple. He then grinned and walked out laughing at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 10:50 pm

I groaned, but caught the towels. I hit the thing to make the tub drain and handed Sabella a towel. "F*cking as*" Imuttered about Shane. He probably heard us and intenrionally decided to mess with us.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 9:01 am

Sebella wrapped the towel around herself. "One of these days... You're going to fall for someone, Shane. And then... I'll embarrass you," Sebella swore. She stepped out of the bath and walked past him. She used the towel to cover her as she got dressed and brushed her hair and all the little things.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:35 pm

I got out of the tub and dried myself off. I walked over to the bed and found some clean clothes. I put them on and then found my comb, and fixed my hair. I got my toothbrush and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done with that, I went into the bedroom again and packed all of my stuff up.When I was done, I walked up to Sebella and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:18 pm

Sebella laughed and kissed him back. "Raf," she giggled and then moved to shove her things inside her backpack. As soon as she tied her boot laces, she winked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:27 pm

I smiled when she giggled, and smiled again when she winked at me. The boat stopped moving. .it was weird, since it had been moving for so long. I put my backpack on and went over to the door, and waited for sSebella
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:38 pm

Sebella smiled again. She clipped her backpack on. She kissed his cheek and went out the room, waiting for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:41 pm

I closed the door behind me as I followed Sebella. I reached for her hand.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:10 pm

Sebella took his hand and smiled. "Ah... I love you, Raf," she said and someone bumped into her.

"Hey, watch it," said an Irish accented girl. Zelda barged past with a group of freaky looking trapeze artists.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:14 pm

I smiled back, and replied, "I love you, too, Sebella."Some girl pushed past us, and for a second I thought I recognized her from somewhere, but I couldn't place it. .
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:17 pm

Sebella growled a little at the passer by. "We should go find the Great Interrupter," Sebella said, playing on a Queen song.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:23 pm

I laughed and nodded. "Shane's got to be around here some where."I said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:26 pm

"Why did you watch after that girl?" Sebella asked, realising something. She looked familiar... More people ran past them, some in costumes, some looking plain peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:32 pm

She had a nice butt."I teased, and then shook my head. "I swear I recognized her from somewhere."I said, sighing. "I feel like she was at Camp at some point."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 3:23 pm

Sebella frowned and took his hand again. "Let's find monkey boy," she persisted.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 4:28 pm

I nodded, and lookes around again. I didn't seem him, and I wanted to get out of this crowd. "SHAAAAANE!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 6:07 pm

Shane left out of his cabin, all packed up, just as a girl and the rest of a circus group pushed on by. 'Wait a minute...do...I know her....?' He thought..and then groaned a bit when he heard Raf yell his name. He glanced over at them all caught up in the wave of people and then shrugged and then waved at them. He pointed to the exit and then walked towards the deck, seeing the expanding landscape of Romania.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 7:37 pm

Sebella pointed down the hall at Shane. "Found him. Come on," she said.

Zelda was walking back after forgetting something. She bumped into Shane by accident. "Sorry."

OOC: Brief interaction with Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 7:41 pm

I nodded, and moved with Sebella. I was watching Shane carefully, and saw that same girl bump into him. I thought she might have been one of sib-OHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 7:45 pm

Shane looked back at the girl that bumped into him. "S'ok.." He said to her and then glanced back at where Sebella and Raf were supposed to be walking onto the deck from. 'Where are those two lovebirds...'
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 7:51 pm

Sebella frowned. "Is that the girl from the poster?" Sebella asked Raf, watching them from a distance.

Zelda moved a bit of her dark hair behind her ear and gave a nervous laugh. She ran out quickly, going a little red.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 7:56 pm

I nodded. "I just realized that she's been at camp before. I never really talked to her, but. ."I muttered, and walked towards Shane faster. "Shaaaane! Stop her! That's Zelda!"I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 7:59 pm

Shane grew confused when then girl ran off but then turned his head to Raf who was yelling for him to go catch her. He turned and started weaving through the crowd leaving the boat, but their were too many people and he lost Zelda in the crowd. "Gods damnit.." He muttered and groaned as he looked up from the dock to see if Raf or Sebella were there looking from higher ground.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 8:08 pm

"Boy does he look stupid when he's gawking after a girl..." Sebella muttered. "Come on. We better get off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next