Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pilgrim Islands of Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:00 am

Chris walked into the park, paying for all of their tickets, handing one to Mandie and Kesi, "So, is this like a Six Flags, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:03 am

"Thank you! And yeah, it kinda is." I smiled and walked through the gate. Weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:05 am

"Thanks.." I said questionably. I did not trust him, especially because I he was probably trying to get with my best friend. I followed Man-die into the park.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:11 am

Chris walked in to the park, he wasn't there for 5 minutes before people started walking up to him for autographs and pictures. "Greeaaat," he muttered to himself, this was gonna be a frustrating day.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:16 am

I frowned. "Why are people doing that?" I asked him after that group left.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:17 am

"Oh, look at the star" I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:20 am

"I'm sort of a hot topic, my mom is the CEO of Shay Incorporated, they make almost all the medical supplies in the United States," Chris rubbed the back of his head slightly, and turned to Kesi, "What's with all the hate recently?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:23 am

I looked at Kesi when she said that. I had the look in my eyes that was pleading her to stop. "Ohh!" I said to Chris. "That makes sense." I said. "Let's go ride that." I pointed to a really fun looking roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:29 am

I ignored Chris, "Alright Man-die!"
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:41 am

Chris walked up to it, his hands in his pockets, occasionally telling people to come back later. He then stood in line quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:43 am

I sighed a big sigh. Well this day wasn't going to get any better it seemed like. I stood in line quietly with Chris and Kesi. After a few minutes, the line was short, we were at the front and getting on the ride. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:47 am

"Where are we sitting?" I asked Mandie curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:59 am

"Um, in the front?" I said like she should know that. I laughed and got into the car for the ride. I sat in the middle, so Kesi would have to climb over me to get to the other seat. Or Chris would. I dunno, they could work that out.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:00 am

Merp. I followed Mandie and climbed over her and into the seat beside her. "You didn't have to sit in the middle" I laughed. "Or you could have waited."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:03 am

Chris sat next to Mandie, not only did she look good, she smelt terrific as well, like roses. He found himself thinking about it for a couple seconds too long and blushed, looking away from them. One thing tugged at Chris' mind the whole time, he was basically betraying Kris, his best friend and favorite cousin.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:05 am

After about a minute of sitting there, the people gave the other workers a thumbs up for us to go. "Oh no.." I muttered to myself. I just realized how high that hill looked. Oh Gods oh Gods oh Gods oh Gods. I gripped the handle bar in front of me and my knuckles turned white. Then we started going up the hill..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:07 am

My eyes widened as we started moving. I told myself that screaming was not in order, but I had a feeling I would end up screaming anyways. I thought about Edward for a moment, I wonder if he would have liked to come. Hm, I shrugged it off. Then we got to the top of the will.. and it slowly started moving down, I raised my arms up, screaming.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:14 am

Chris held Mandie's hand to comfort her as we went up the hill and I heard the familar sound of the car going up the hill: click-click-click. He grinned wildly when we reached the top, "Well, here we go!" The car went racing down the tracks, swerving and looping through the various obstacles to raise the riders adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:15 am

I put my hands in the air, still holding his. And I must admit, I screamed. A lot. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:18 am

As we were comming to the end of the ride, I was thinking for a moment. Secretly, I unbuckled my seat belt and broke the bar with the end of my sword so it could move. I looked at Man-die giggled, then said "Chris, you hurt her, you become Kesi chow. Got it?" I nodded at them both, giggled, then poofed away.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:24 am

Chris looked at where Kasi was, she just, disappeared. That was normal for Half-bloods, but what was that she said? Don't hurt Mandie? He wondered what she meant by that, "Well, this just got extremely awkward, courtesy of the insane mind of Kesi Anders."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:27 am

I shook my head. "No. Not too awkward." The broken bar lifted up and I climbed off the ride, waiting for Chris. Hm.. I wonder how this day would go. I was attracted to him... but at the same time I wasn't. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:32 am

Chris shrugged and stood next to Mandie, "Where to next?" Chris got to thinking, Mandie seemed less of a possible girlfriend and more of a sister. He shrugged and smiled at her, Maybe I'm maturing, I'm not hitting on her and just thinking of her as a friend, it's not like it's absolutely crucial to be in a relationship! I think I'm gonna enjoy this friendship.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:35 am

"I don't care! Let's just go walk and see where we end up." I smiled and headed for the exit stairs. Hm. He was so cute... But I think I just wanted to be friends. Cause I just broke up with Krasi.. and I still kind of had feelings for him. I didn't really know. But Chris. Gr.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 3:53 am

Chris walked besides Mandie, hands in his pockets and waving off fans. He smiled, cracking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Islands of Adventure   Pilgrim Islands of Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Islands of Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next