Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Zelda and Shane issues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

More Zelda and Shane issues Empty
PostSubject: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 12:07 am

Shane looked around the top of the hill as he patrolled for the day. He found it strange, his job. He'd never been on patrol before..how did Chiron put it, ah yeah. Shane was too....overexccentric to be trusted with the job of guarding the borders, Nevertheless he was here and doing just that, and honestly, the job presented literally no means of having any kind of strange, insulting humor at all. No campers really came to the borders, and the ones that did were doing it to mess with the border patrol, so he felt like he was being played the fool here. He sighed and twirled his mallet, his quiver of arrows and sword on his back, and his douffle bag with his dagger and crossbow was nearby. He wore a simple purple t-shirt, with a black wind breaker, and some blue jeans. He had on a pair of running shoes as well, kinda ironic really, and he didn't really think this was right in his head. He saw the sun shining bright over head, but this was no surprise. The sun was always shining no matter what the weather..unless the magic of the border bubble, as Shane put it, was altered to allow outside weather in. He glanced around, wondering if anything would happen today.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 12:43 am

Zelda had an urge. No, not that sort of urge. More of a... 'I must do this or die' urge. She got up that morning and brushed her teeth... with her finger. This in itself did not strike her as odd. She washed it off her finger and had gotten dressed, not paying attention to her clothes. She had in fact dressed in a leotard and lace dress thing and generally ended up looking a little something like so. She tied her hair back and left without checking her appearance. She went passed breakfast. She went toward the camp boundaries. She stopped just by it. She lifted a foot and reached it forward. She set it down and then brought her other one to it, over the camp boundary. She started walking, unaware...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 12:54 am

Shane had noticed another border patrolmen's head lift up as a girl walked past the border. He turned and saw it was his ex, Zelda. That glance at the look in her eye was barely noticiable, but Shane knew it all too well. Something was driving her back to that damned Circus. He had partially thought of letting her go, they weren't a couple anymore, staying put would mean his mind stays the same, and hypnotized Zelda wouldn't force him to do anything with her. But he knew that he couldn't let her go back to that place. So he picked up his douffle bag and put his mallet in it, slinging the bag over him like a backpack he ran after Zelda, catching her by the arm as she was walking down the hill. "Where are you going?" He asked her, more with care in his tone, rather than classic patrolman annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:07 am

She kept walking at first until she looked back at him. She stopped and turned on her bare feet. "I... I need to walk," she told him and she turned again. She started off again, moving swiftly and dodging various things in the grass without even trying. At some point, she even decided to cartwheel and flip over... whatever that was. She didn't look back again, once more oblivious to the world.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:11 am

Shane hated to have to chase after her like this. She was much faster when she was putting in her skills as a tight-rope preformer on top of her natural stamina with running. He sighed though and chased after her. "Zelda! Come back!" He called out to her. He did this though he doubted it would work. She was in her own world now.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:22 am

She reached the road and blinked. She stepped onto it and looked around, seemingly lost. It was a brief pause in her stride before she thought which way to go. She set off in a general direction and followed the road. She threw in the occasional trick and skill, her hands catching stones and the occasional shard of glass and bleeding a little by now. Her feet were already getting dirty and she had a slight cut across her left foot but she continued on.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:34 am

Shane ran faster as she made a turn and continued her show parallel to the street. He felt that he knew what he had to do to get her to stop, but he really didn't want to hurt her. He continued to run, shrugging his douffle bag off his back and getting out his crossbow and then putting it back on, he briefly noticed a rope or two in his bag and he sighed at the thought that crossed his mind. He loaded an arrow into the weapon and continued running after Zelda, hoping he could catch up to her, before he felt it was too late and resort to maiming her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:14 pm

She kept going and going and going, twisting and turning. She was humming and giving her best smile. It was a creepy smile. She laughed and it was creepy, the cackling that sprang from the girl. "Twist me, turn me and show me the elf!" she giggled. "I looked in the mirror and I saw myself!"

Who knows where the tune came from but she was no elf, that was certain.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:18 pm

Shane stopped when he heard her start singing. He sighed and then held up his crossbow. "I'm never gonna hear the end of this one." He said and then pulled the trigger, aiming at her legs.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:38 pm

Of course, she chose that moment to cartwheel and the arrow hit her shoulder. She landed on her feet once more and stopped. She looked down at the arrow. "Ow..." she said distantly. The wound seemed to snap her from her state and she fell to her knees and then to the ground, head first. She was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 7:01 pm

Shane watched her dropped and quickly put his crossbow away. He ran over to Zelda and pulled out the rope, looking around to make sure no cars were coming and that no one was around. "I'm sorry." He said to her unconcious body as he quickly bound her hands and legs and then picked her up and ran off. Soon he came to a parking lot and found a car that must have belonged to some teen that just got the vehicle. No one else is really dumb enough to leave the keys in the car unless it was an adult that was just being a complete idiot. He opened the back door and placed Zelda in the seat and then shut the door and climbed into the driver's seat. He started the car and then drove away, his destination wasn't planned, just in the southern direction.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 7:08 pm

Unconscious, she dreamt. He always appeared in her nightmares. His smile, his laugh... Him. He always tormented. Ever since that fateful day... Don't misinterpret. It wasn't the circus ringmaster who appeared or even someone who tormented her in those days. No. The master of her nightmares was Shane Redford. She didn't want to tell him how much he had hurt her when they seperated. She missed him but she began to see him as a figure to fear as he knew her best. He knew her most.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 7:22 pm

Shane looked back at her as he continued driving. He knew he couldn't keep her like that. Bound and unable to defend herself. What would happen if a monster chanced upon them? He would need help, but he would have none because she would run. Or at least...he assumed she would run. If not for herself, but for the fact of getting rid of him. Having him out of her life for good. As these thoughts passed he thought back to the day they had broken up. Finally free, with the help of that girl Victoire and her friend Nico, from the circus for a second time, he thought about the weeks that followed. The laughs they shared. The good times they had, even with all the flaws each of them shared. But then that day happened. The day when Shane had finally been driven too far off and couldn't handle the insanity that Zelda experienced from time to time anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 8:33 pm

She opened her eyes and looked around. "This isn't my bunk," she said tiredly, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. She felt light headed and had to blink a few times before she sat up. She winced and looked at her shoulder. "Ow..."

She saw Shane and stopped dead. "Shane? Wh-whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:38 pm

Shane could hear her stiring and pulled into a vacant lot just before she woke up. He looked back at her with regret in his eyes. "You had an..episode. I didn't want to...but I shot you and then you passed out. The ropes...they're so you don't go back. I know what we had is done. But I can't stand the thought of you going back to that hell again." He told her. He turned his head away from her in shame as he shifted the gears and left the lot, back to driving in his Southern direction. They had passed into New Jersey and then back into New York a few hours or so ago and now it seemed they were headed to Pennsylvania.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:56 pm

She stayed quiet, just watching him. She studied him, staring. She forgot if he had eyes in the back of his head. She closed her eyes and sat back. "You could have at least put a seat belt on me."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:03 pm

Shane couldn't help but give a smirk at her statement. "I figured I'd get an ear full of..colorful language for this one to be honest." He told her. He made a turn and then felt his stomach growl a bit. He glanced up at her through the rear view mirror. "Hungry? Kidnapper pays for it." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:05 pm

"Victim is hungry so kidnapper better either untie her or put a blanket or something around her so people don't see she's tied up and captive," she said. "Did I skip breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:14 pm

"I wouldn't know if you skipped breakfast. Been at patrol all day till now." He said to her and then looked around, trying to find a blanket. He noticed that there was one in the passenger floor board. "Would you like to go in? Or would you like to go back to sleep for a few more minutes?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:20 pm

"I need to walk. You know I can't stay still long," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:26 pm

Shane sighed. "Fine.." He said to her. He wasn't sure about letting her loose. Really he wasn't sure about this whole thing in the first place, but here he was now and at the moment there was no, 'oh yeah, I can just go back and nothing strange will come up'. He got out of the car and then went to the back door and opened it up. He leaned down and started to untie her legs.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:31 pm

Just then, some teenage girl went by and stopped, staring at the car door. Zelda stared at her. "Oi. Get lost. He's not diong anything dirty, y' bloody cow!"

The girl scurried away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:40 pm

Shane glanced up, placing the rope in the floor board. "Annoying these people." He said to her as he stepped aside so she could get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:45 pm

She didn't just get out of the car... No. She sprang out of the care, hands first before handspringing to her feet and holding her hands in the air. "Ta-da!" she said and beamed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:59 pm

Shane watched with a smirk as she vaulted out of the car. "Even after every thing, you never cease to impress." He said to her and walked over to her. "I better untie your hands too...otherwise people will still question." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Zelda and Shane issues
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next