Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 9:32 pm

"He said only if we weren't hungry. He was being uncharacteristically sympathetic." I said, and looked around for food places. "I think it's time for a food break."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 9:49 pm

Shane looked over and noticed a Subway not too far up ahead. "You both good with Subway?" He asked but didn't exactly wait for an answer. He just started walking towards the food place. If they followed then they agreed. If they stayed behind then they are just going to ditch him.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 10:03 pm

Sebella practically lightspeeded to the end of the street. Although lightspeeded is not a real word... Subway was good eating. Sebella wanted a subway. She wanted a subway. SSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 10:06 pm

"Sebella!" I yelled, and ran after her. When I caught up to her, I reached for her arm, trying to grab it. "We have to stick together" I said, and then remembered to check behind me for Shane.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 10:24 pm

"Hey, Raf. I'm up here pal." He said to the son of Hades. Shane was lucky enough to be faster then Sebs full on sprint, so he decided to hold the door open for the two before heading in himself.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 10:28 pm

Sebella looked at Raf who was still holding her arm. She didn't yank it away. It took her a moment to slowly remove it from his possession.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 10:33 pm

MY cheeks flushed a deep red, and I cursed my pale complexion. "We have to be careful." I said, and walked into Subway. "Thank you, Shane." I said as I passed him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 10:43 pm

"No problem, Romeo." He said with a smirk and then laughed silently as he walked in behind, Raf. He wouldn't really be on the Romeo and Julliet stuff much with those two. But seeing that blush he made...it was just too good of a moment to pass up. He walked up to the cashier and told them, "Meal's on me this time..next thing we have to buy is someone else's turn." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 11:31 pm

Sebella caught herself smiling after him. Then she saw Shane and it disappeared. He pressed her buttons without pressing anything at all. She walked into Subway and started looking at the menu. She picked out what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 11:48 pm

I looked up at the menu, and decided exactly what I wanted. Sebella was standing really close to me, my over-active brain thought.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 12:14 am

Shane looked up at the menu and quickly placed his order. He then listened to both of there orders and pulled out his wallet to see if he even had enough to cover it all. "Damn I should learn to save more money." He said as he would only have 10 bucks left after this was all good and over with. He pulled out the money to pay for it all and then passes Sebella and Raf's orders to them.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 3:22 pm

"Thank you," Sebella said politely and went to sit down, brushig Raf's arm as she walked by. She smiled at him and slowly sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 3:26 pm

"Thanks. "I said, and watched Sebella. She was flirting, right? It wasn't just. .all in my head? Probably not, right? I followed her, figuring she'd pick a good place to sit.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 3:33 pm

Shane nodded at the two, saving any of his little love bird comments for later. He followed behind them and then sat down at the table Sebella picked out and then started eating his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 3:35 pm

Sebella practically breathed in her sandwich. She wasn't focusing on anything but the food. She didn't care if she didn't look pretty or attractive at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 3:36 pm

I sat down next to Sebella and started eating my sandwich. Om nom nom. Good food.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 3:50 pm

Shane sat across for the two and ignored the fact that Sebella had turned into a sandwich vacuum. He just sighed and ate his order and after taking a few bites he smiled at the better feeling in his stomach. "So..how do we plan to figure out where we are going. Asking the gods isn't exactly at the best point in my mind after I pissed off Mr. D." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:00 pm

Ariana walked into a nearby Subway on her lunch break, since she'd been too lazy this morning to pack something to eat. She stood a bit away from the counter, mulling over what she felt like eating today. Turkey, maybe? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:02 pm

Sebella finished her sandwich in record time, grabbed her drink and sipped it slowly again, shuffling so she faced the boys a little more, her knee grazing Raf's. Her eyes widened for a moment but she didn't correct herself. What... am I doing?

"Well... Shane, you and I can't... Raf didn't do something wrong in the gods' eyes as far as I know," Sebs said and smiled Raf's way.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:05 pm

"The only God I've ever pissed off is Thanatos."I said, "Well, and probably Persephone."I added. I noticed that Sebella's knees had touched mine. Was that flirting, or just accisental? Why was I overthinking this? Rather than worry about it, I started eating my sandwich at Sebella speed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:14 pm

Just when she'd been about to walk up to the counter to order, Ariana overheard something from a table that made her stop in her tracks. Had she misheard that, or had someone said... no, she refused to think the name. She'd get upset, here in public. Ariana glanced over at the table the conversation was coming from. One of the children there, was that a quiver of arrows strapped on his back? Her eyes narrowed slightly. Half-bloods, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:18 pm

Shane shrugged and looked around for a minute. He thought he saw a woman staring at them, but didn't pay it much thought. He finished his sandwich and then took a sip of his Dr. Pepper. "You may have to send an IM to your dad or something, Raf. Otherwise we could just keep going off blind-faith and the internet and the cell phones that we aren't supposed to use." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:25 pm

Sebella sighed. "Poor Johnny and the internet search of doom... And Echidna..."

She moved a little and nearly froze completely when her leg moved against Raf's. Internally groaning, she closed her eyes for a second before smiling a little at Raf. What am I doing? Just what? WHATAMIDOING?!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:31 pm

I finished my sandwich and took a sip of my soda. Okay, there was no way Sebella didn't like me, so it was about time to start flirting back. I winked at her before taking in a scan of the Subway. I dropped my soda when I saw a lady who looked like an older version of Cynder staring at Shane. I thought I recognized her. .Cynder's mom? Not good. Very not good. I reached sown to pick up my soda, and said softly to Sebella. "The lady staring at us can see through the Mist, I think. We should probably get out pf here without arousing any more suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/30/2012, 4:40 pm

By the way that one was whispering now, Ariana deduced that they had noticed her. She mentally cursed to herself - she should have been more covert about her staring. She looked back towards the menu behind the counter, as if she'd been looking at it this whole time. Ariana doubted that the demigods - if they were indeed demigods - would be fooled, but it would be idiotic to just keep watching them at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next