Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 12:17 pm

Sebella laughed. "Yeah, you do that, Shane. Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it."

She grinned at her reflection in the window. OK, OK. I think you've done enough now, Sebella.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:22 pm

This was the most confused I think I'd ever been. I walked up and opened the back door for Sebella, and motioned for her to get in. I eyed Shane suspiciously. I would have done the same to Sebella, but it would have looked weird.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:51 pm

Shane looked around in the taxi and was completely horrified by it. It was like he was sitting in the victim seat of a gay-pedophile and the way this driver dressed and acted only made it worse. He groaned at the sight of it all and tried, failing miserably, to ignore it. 'If this driver does anything...anything at all....I will bury him....or at least put him in a hospital bed...' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:58 pm

"Thanks, Raf," she said, sliding in. SHe smirked at Shane then looked back to Raf. "I think Shane's had enough. Don't you think, Raf?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:16 pm

I got in and closed the door. "Yes, I do believe he has."I said, already exasperated. I looked over to the driver. "Time Square, please."I said.

Harmonique nodded, and started driving. He looked over at the guy next to me. He looked a little pouty. "Cheer up, Buttercup! No one likes the Mr. Grumpy Gills."

I smiled a little. "Just remember, Shane; you have to keep on swimming."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:22 pm

Shane rolled his eyes and held back his ever so clear urge to beat the sh!t out of this driver. 'Relax Shane....Times Square isn't that far away....we'll be there and out of the car soon enough.' He kept repeating to himself as he tried to relax. Failing ever so blatanly at it.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:27 pm

Sebella had to admit, the taxi driver was a creeper. He seemed like the kind to lock you in the car then... commit many, many, many crimes. Possibilities ran through her mind. Murder, kidnap, rape... She shivered.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:32 pm

My eyes narrowed in on the rising anger Shane was portraying. I put a hand on his shoulder, icy fingers gripping tight. "If you kill him, you will end up with a knife in your back."I warned him, and then sat back casually. "Excuse me, driver? You seem to be upsetting my friend, and if you don't keep your mouth shut, you may lose possession of your vehicle and your sanity. "

Harmonique gripoed the steerig wheel and swallow hard. Right, Times Square wasn't too far away. .he might be able tobkeeo quiet for that long.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:52 pm

Shane glanced back at Raf and listened to his threat. He didn't expect Raf to be the kind to joke either so he heeded the warning and relaxed a lot. Relaxing was easier when Raf threatened the driver to and Shane grinned at the drivers reaction. "Raf, I wouldn't kill him....but anything short of putting him in a hospital bed I can't promise." He whispered to the son of Hades.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:57 pm

Sebella watched as the the boys talked. She looked out the window. Picket fence... Picket fence... Free strawberries sign... picket fence... strawberry fields... She closed her eyes, trying to pick one train of thought and stick to it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 6:04 pm

Harmonique was shaking as he pulled to a stop right near Times Square. He wasn't going to ask for money. He wanted his life.

I glared at Shane. "My threat was empty."I whispered. I opened the door and got out, holding the door for Sebella.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 6:10 pm

Shane opened up the front door and then pulled out his billfold and opened it. He pulled out about 15 or so bucks and then tossed it into the passenger seat. "Want some advice? Lose the whole creeper look." He told the guy and then shut the door and stood on the sidewalk waiting for Sebella. 'Now we're exposed....New York is monster central..and we are most definitely the main course.' He thought to himself as he looked around waiting for something bad to happen.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 6:33 pm

Sebella was on edge now. Her hand went to her belt, hovering over the handles of her knives. She edged closer to the guys. Safety in numbers, she figured. Her shoulder grazed Raf and she flinched. Wait... Did he notice? Wait...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 6:36 pm

I started walking down the street, towards Broadway. I was wondering why Shane and Sebella were so tense. Maybe they were going to attack eachother. That would be fun through the Mist.

Harmonique started crying and drove away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 7:50 pm

Shane walked between Sebella and Raf glancing at most every dark alley the three of them walked by along the way. This was not his good feeling time. He hated not knowing where an attack, if any attack were to come, is coming from. "I hate it when any manner of beast can attack and I'm ignorant of where it's coming from." He said in a low whisper that the other two. Some random mortals caught wind of what Shane had said. He could tell they did because they gave him a look of accused insanity. Though...Shane wasn't exactly right in the head so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:07 pm

"Shane, shut up," Sebella growled. She kept close to the two. She was on edge. Prophecy... Death... Young death... I don't want to die... Not yet...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:10 pm

"Relax, guys. If you're all tense, you won't react correctly to a monster attack. " I said, smiling at both of them. "Just act as natural as possible, and rub your scent on as many mortals as possible." I said, as I 'accidentally' bumped into a guy.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:14 pm

Shane breathed a sigh at Raf's logic. While it was good ideas and all...Shane just wasn't the relax when under pressure type. Shane reacts better when he tenses up from that feeling that something was coming and coming fast. He straightened up and tried to carry his self-being like he was calm...but he was a slowly growing ball of nerves ready to explode.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:27 pm

Sebella tried to relax. She tried breathing slowly. "Uhuh? EAsy to say when you aren't prophesied to die at a young age," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:34 pm

I looked over at Sebella. "That sounds awful." I muttered, frowning. I kept my hands in my pockets, encased in shadow, ready to draw whatever weapons I would need. "But you both have to at least act like nothing is wrong, in case we aren't smelled and only seen. " I said, and walked to one side when I saw some people drunk-fighting. Day-drunks were the worst.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:55 pm

Shane glanced over at Sebella, an eyebrow raised at what she had said. 'Die at a young age? What the...' He thought to himself...his train of thought cut off by his stomach growling. He looked down at his gut in annoyance and then looked up at the two. "Hungry, yet? If not then I'm not stopping for food breaks...my stomach will just have to complain about it." He asked them both.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 9:00 pm

"We've only just left camp!" Sebella said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 9:05 pm

"I just barely ate an apple, but I could go for some real food." I said, and then stopped. "You went to the mess hall right before we left." I said suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 9:15 pm

"Yeah. Went to the mess hall, packed up some food for the trip and then walked up to the hill and waited for you two. And Sebella...I haven't eaten anything since breakfast this morning..cut me some slack here please." Shane told them both and looked around for somewhere that wasn't so crowded that the three of them could eat in peace.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 9:30 pm

"If you haven't eaten since then, why are we skipping a meal break?" Sebella pointed out.

OOC: I cba to colour my text atm. Typing in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next