Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:01 am

"Yeah," Sebella said and kissed is cheek. A song came to mind so she whispered it. "It's you and me and all of the people... And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you... What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:04 am

I smiled. "I know that I can't keep my eyes iff of you."I whispered, and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:09 am

Sebella closed her eyes and kissed him back. Sebella allowed herself to completely melt for him. It just seemed natural. She liked the way they stayed so close to each other. He made her smile when she felt down. Raf was definitely not like the stereotype she had in her head for years.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:16 am

My fingers dug into her shoulders, where they'd been resting when I was hugging her. I just kept kissing her, our lips forming some crazy soet of rhythm that I couldn't even begin to understand.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:20 am

"Raf?" she whispered. She said his name a few more times, kissing between them. "Raf... I..."

She was lost for words. She smiled a little at the pressure of his nails.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:27 am

Every tine Sebella said my name, it just made me want to kiss her more. So I did. I realized how crazy this must have looked to people walking by, but pretty soon people just started avoiding the hot tub all together.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:30 am

Sebella giggled and then caught herself. Giggling?! That's not you at all, Sebella. She shrugged it off and kissed him again. "Raf?" she whispered and kissed him again. "I think people are avoiding us."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:35 am

I smiled reallt widely when I heard Sebella giggle because, though it was admittedly a little annoying, it was also undeniably adorable. I stopped kissing Sebella for a second to see if she was right. Sure enough, people were plain ot avoiding the hot tub. "We can continue this in the tub of our bathroom?"I suggested, and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:39 am

"Sounds interesting," Sebella said. She honestly didn't want to giggle again. She did it without thinking and then sighed. "I should learn not to giggle. Anyway," said Sebella, "if we're going to do this we should go now?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:42 am

I smiled when she giggled. "The giggling is cute."I said, the nodded. I got up out of the pool. Oh, Gods. Now everything was so cold. I offered Sebelka my hand to get out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:49 am

Although she didn't really need his help, she took his hand and climbed out the tub. She grinned. "It's out of my character, in my opinion. But whatever. YOu like it, you like it."

She grabbed her towel and the sarong and she was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:52 am

"Well, don't do it if you don't want to."I said, and when she'd grabbed her stuff, i out anr under her shoulder smand another behind her knees and picked her up. "You're going ti be carried to your cabin, Miss . ."I started, before realizing I didn't know her last name. "Last name, please?"I asked, all butler-y.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:54 am

Sebella laughed. She bit her lip and looked a little embarressed. "Potter, actually. Sebella Potter," she said and wrapped one arm around his neck with the other keeping her things.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:58 am

"You're a wizard, Potter."I said, and laughed. "Right this way to your room, Miss Potter, who may be one day known as Mrs. Reek. Oh, that doesn't sound too pleasant. Maybe you should make him change his last name."I babbled on, keeping a nice butler-y tone of voice as I carried Sebella back to our cabin.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:01 am

"I've heard worse," Sebella promised. "Sebella Reek doesn't sound too bad to me. So... Raf Reek? Why do I get the feeling that's not it all?"

She kissed his cheek. He was sweet. Really sweet.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:06 am

I smiled and dropped the voice. "My name's Rafael Reek. No middle name that I know of."I said, still smiling. We were at our door, so I carefully grabbed it and opened it, carrying Sebella inside.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:11 am

Sebella grinned and kissed him. "I love your name," she murmured and im again. She closed her eyes and waited for anything.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:19 am

I smiled, returning her kisses. "I love your name, too, Sebella Potter."I whispered, and closed the door. I carried her into rhe bathroom and laid her down in the tub, and turned on the hot water.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 8:17 am

Sebella laughed when the water hit her. She was dying to kiss him again. She smiled up at him and found herself gripping the edge of the bath with her knuckles turning white. She didn't know why she was holding on so hard so she loosened her grip.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:08 pm

I got into the tub with Sebella. I came uo close and whispered, "I love you, " in her ear. The tub was actually filling up rather quickly.

Last edited by Evimero on 8/7/2012, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:30 pm

Sebella smiled again, softer than before. "I love you too," she said and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:08 pm

I, of course, kissed her back. I wrapped my arns around her and pulled her tight up against me.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 10:20 pm

Sebella smirked at a certain thing pressing against her before kissing. "Now this was a good idea."

[FADE TO BLACK]
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 10:27 pm

Shane knocked on Sebella and Raf's door and then opened the door and stepped in. He heard several..noises coming from the bathroom and raised an eyebrow. 'Ah don't tell me..' He thought as a smirked curled up on his lips. He walked silently to the bathroom door and then burst through the door. "Now what do you two call yourselves doing in here?" He proclaimed loudly, unaffected by whatever he happened to see.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 10:34 pm

Right as I finished and moved away, Shane flung open the doors. I moved to obstruct his view of Sebella, and just glared at him. "Okay, you've had your fun. Go away."I said firmly. Obviously, the hint of exhaustion was in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next