Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:11 am

Sebella smiled at him. "Are you OK? I mean... Well, yeah, are you OK?"

She moved over beside him. The heat was relaxing to her and the bubbles were often actually cold instead. it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:13 am

I nodded. "It just takes me some tome to get used to heat."I said, and currently, I felt drained of energy completely. It'd get better soon, I was sure. I'd been in hot tubs before, and it had worked out fine. I looked over at Sebella and felt a bit better almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:17 am

"YOu could have said something," she said and kissed his cheek. "I'm bot really sure what there is to do on this ship but I bet there's something."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:19 am

"I was too busy thinking of you in a bikini to realize there would be a problem."I said, smiling sheepishly. Ah, it was starting to get better now. Not so draining anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:21 am

Sebella laughed and lolled her head back on the side of the pool. "I need this... Well, not need. but it feels really nice... Not as nice as... you know..." she said and went a little red.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:24 am

I laughed a little, and blushed as well. When she leaned her head back, I kissed her neck gently. "I know what you mean."I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:29 am

Sebella grinned from ear to ear. "We need to check up on the Croquet wielder soon. If he's still at the cafeteria, I'm going to strangle him."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:33 am

"As long as he's not killing ayone, I don't really care."I admitted, and kissed her neck again, a bit lower than the last time."and I haven't felt any disturbances in the Force."I added.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:39 am

"Cheesy," Sebella said, her eyes still closed. "But I guess so... I don't trust him... I mean... I do but I don't. Not like I do you and more like... if he were my brother."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:41 am

I noded, and kissed her again, a bit lower. "I know what you mean. Kind of."I saod, and kissed her again, right where her collarbone met her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:47 am

Sebella laughed a little. "What are you doing?" she asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:49 am

I shrugged. "I dunno. Trying to help calm you down, since we're in a hot tub. Is it working?"I asked, and kissed her neck again, a bit higher this time.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:55 am

"It's working something, all right," Sebella said and sat up. She kissed him and moved closer to him. "Hey, Raf? What are we goig to do once this thing is finished?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:58 am

Working something? Was that a sexual remark? I filed that away for use. "We'll get some smelly apartment, have a bunch of kids, be successful, and die happy."I said, shrugging. The I thought about her curse. "H- How long does 'young' last?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:09 am

Sebella's smile faded and she backed away a little. "I don't know..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:12 am

I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. "We'll make the best of the time you have, then."I whispered into her ear. I almost cried just at the thought of her dying. Gods, that'd be awful. .
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:16 am

Sebella swallowed and closed her eyes, hugging him tightly. Before she realised what was happening, she was crying. She didn't care. "Why? Why? I don't want to die, Raf..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:24 am

I think Sebella had started to cry, so I held her a bit tighter. "Shhh. I don't want you to die, either, Sebella,"I whispered soothingly, "you just have to live while you can, without worrying about it. It happens to everyone, at one point." I added. I probably wasn't helping. It didn't help that I was crying a little, too.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:28 am

"Before *sniffle* I met you *sniffle* I didn't really care. But now... *sniffle* I don't want to die," she said. She was crying a little louder now. She didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:34 am

The other people in the hot tub felt extremely uncomfortable. They really weren't sure what was going on, but it frightened them a bit. A few of them actually got up and left, the awkwardness was so poignant.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:34 am

That was the most heartwarming and -breaking thing anyone had ever said. I was glad I made her feel that way, but sad she'd ever felt differently. "You're not going to die any time soon, Sebella. I'd feel it if you were."I said. I wasn't sure that that was true, but I was pretty confident in it.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:40 am

Sebella sniffed and looked up. "You mean it? Oh, Raf," she said and kissed him again. She ignored anyone else. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:43 am

Was this how girls worked? Did sadness always lead to kissing? Um, I kissed her back. I had a feeling her fafe was wet from tears, not the hot tub, so I hugged her as tight as I could without making her uncomfortable before releasing my grip a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:47 am

Sebella smiled and looked up at the sky. "So what should we do later?" she asked. She was begining to think a little differently. She could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:57 am

"I guess we could look for other things to do."I suggested, and then sighed. "And probably look for Shane, too."I added regretfully. Being around her would be so weird for me, because I'd feel like he know about Sebella and I, but purposefully act like he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next