Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:46 am

"Right. I definitely intend to kill you. I just love killing. Death is so much fun." I muttered sarcastically. I saw a giant ship up ahead. I read the name on it, Rafella, and thought that was kind of insulting. It made Raf sound like a girl's name.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:49 am

Shane rolled his eyes at Raf's apparent fits of jealousy. It's not like it matters now that they are at the cruise ship. Heck the two will probably ditch Shane to his own devices and go off to try and find something better to do. He didn't really care though, worst comes to worst he kills....one...maybe 10 people on accident.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:51 am

Sebella looked ahead. "Rafella? Why does that make me think of my name too?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:54 am

I shrugged. "It's like someone combined our names and made it into a ship." I said, shrugging. I pulled the car over by a ticket booth. This just happened to be a ship that was advertising the Circus we were looking for, and was stopping in Romania. How convenient.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:18 am

Shane wasn't really paying attention to the name of the over-sized boat. "The thing could be name sh!t for all I care...so long as it get's us to Romania in as short of time as possible." He muttered not really wanting to get glared at right now. He looked down at the car, having got out when Raf stopped, and then walked up to the ticket booth and waited for the others,
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:20 am

Sebella nodded. "Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:24 am

I got out of the car after turning it off and taking my seatbelt off. I left the keys in the ignition. Someone would probably find it eventually. Meh. I walked over to Shane.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:34 am

Shane took the money, which he grabbed when he got out of the taxi, and said to the ticket guy, "Three tickets for the Cruise to Romania." The ticket guy gave each of them a ticket and took the money and motioned them along. Shane took a hint and then hurried along his way and up the steps onto the boat.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:37 am

Sebella tidied herself up and stood beside Raf. "You think we'll be ok?" she asked, a tad nervous.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:40 am

I shrugged as I followed Shane. "If we're not, I'll probably be able to get us out of there. We might end up in Poland or something, but we'll be relatively safe."I said, not sure I was reassuring or not. ". .what's the rooming situation, Shane?"I asked, since he had the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:43 am

"Well...since these rooms, from what I've seen so far, have two beds a piece...you and I are gonna bunk together and Sebella can have her own room. Unless y'all want to do something else." Shane said to them.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:45 am

Sebella smirked and grabbed hold of Raf's arm. "Are you suggesting something, Shane?" she said and poked her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:48 am

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU, SEBELLA?! DO YOU LIKE BOYS OR NOT?! STOO IT. STOP IT. STOP IT. I pulled my arm away from Sebella. "Ew, why are you touching me?"I asked pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:51 am

Shane smirked a bit at that and saved the comment he was gonna make. It was kinda adding fuel to the spark and creating a wildfire at this point. He just grinned and said, "Well...while you two have the coming fight, I shall be getting comfortable." He said and then quickly ran off to the room on his ticket.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:58 am

Sebella's face became confused and then she paled. Am I really that much of a b!tch?! Maybe I should lay off him for a while... Sebella bit the inside of her lip and backed off a little. She looked at the ground. "I'm sorry... I'll stop..." she said and started on to the boat.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:00 am

I groaned and looked down at my shoes. The white parts at the bottom were dyed with blood. Cool. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't create words right now. Eventually, I stammered out, "P. .please do."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:05 am

Sebella made her way across the deck and over to look at the sea. Almost immediately, she looked as scared as a cat overlooking a bathtub thinking it's owner will throw it in. She backed away from it and ran toward the cabins. "I'm sorry, Raf! I'll see you later!" she called over her shoulder.

Inside her cabin, she quickly got changed and looked out her porthole. Shivering, she backed away from it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:18 am

I just kind of stood there for a bit, looking back at the main land, before getting on and finding the room. I assumed Shane had taken the one to a two-person cabin, and I had the other. .but with Shane, I couldn't be sure. So I knocked just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:21 am

Sebella froze. She put her hand to her face and sighed. "Come in..." she called. If it's Raf, I'll try to sleep as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:28 am

I opened the door slowly, and saw Sabella. "Shane got us good."I said sarcastically, trying to ease the tension. I felt terrible for making her feel bad, and I felt terrible because she'd made me feel terrible. For some reason, the overpowering urge to just. .walk up to her and hold her in my arms came over me, but that seemed. .wrong for some reason, so I subconsciously hugged myself, very awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:34 am

Sebella looked up and smiled a little. "Uhm... What are you doing? she asked, pointing. She settled on the bed where her bag was dumped. She'd had a long and stressful day and wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:37 am

I took a step in and un-hugged myself. I closed the door. "Being ridiculously awkward."I said, and put my backpack down. I ran a hand through my hair. .gross.Bad idea. I dug around in my backpack and oulled out shampoo and body wash. "I need to shower."I declared.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:39 am

Sebella shrugged. "Okay," she said and curled up on her bed with her back to the bathroom. Shower in the morning... Shower in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:48 am

I thought about this for a second. She'd just fall asleep, right? Right. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I took off my clothes and started the shower. I got in and cleaned myself. Then I got out and dried myself. I realized I needed a new pair of boxers, which I'd neglected to bring into the bathroom with me. So I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:50 am

Sebella had tossed and turned, unable to sleep. The fact that there was water beneath the ship which was the home of her father too made her nervous and scared. In the end, she gave up and sat up, burying her face in her knees. She heard the bathroom door and looked up, immediately going slackjawed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next