Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 8:34 pm

Sebella shrugged. "I'm thinking about dying my hair," she said and then laughed at the stupidity of her comment. "And by that, I mean add blue streaks in. I've always imagined that'd look cool."

__

Zelda raised an eyebrow as she crossed to the clowns and silently peeked in. You got a follower... she thought and sighed. They looked sad. Of course they would. Kickme was an energetic old coot who lit up the room with his flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 8:49 pm

I grabbed the ends of her hair and fanned it out to either side of her head, imagining in blue streaks. Then I let it fall again. "Yes, it would."I decided, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 8:52 pm

Shane glanced in at the clowns and the good mood that he almost gotten back was gone like a puff of smoke. He could sympathize with the two clowns cause of losing his own step-dad. It's something that you don't get over in a matter of a minute or two. You can hide it ad act like it didn't hurt, but deep down it just got to you.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 9:18 pm

"Come on," Zelda said and grabbed at Shane's hand. She led him past the clowns. She found an empty compartment and sat down again.

__

Sebella smiled. "Yeah... But I'm not sure how it'll go with my green eyes."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:07 pm

I pursed my lips. "I didn't think about that. Maybe you should go with a turquoise that's kind of half way between them."I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:12 pm

Shane didn't argue as she pulled him along to an empty booth. He sat down beside her, quiet because he wasn't exactly sure what to say to her right now.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:25 pm

Sebella nodded. "I like turqoise... That's something to think about."

__

Zelda closed her eyes and sighed. "This is going to be a weird show."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:40 pm

I ran my hand through Sebella's hair again, resting it on the back of her head. I looked into her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:54 pm

Shane sighed a bit and then heard a squeeling sound as it pulled to a stop. He heard crowds of people outside so he relaxed rather than tensed up. "I guess we are at the station.." He told her and then stood and walked to the entrance of the booth..kinda hesitant about leaving yet.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 11:06 pm

Zelda rushed out. "I'll see you at the circus. Follow the guide with a purple spider in her hair. She;ll take you to the Carnival Bizarre."

She went off to help unload a few things for the circus.

__

Sebella stood up and put a hand on her knives. "Land transportation... So loud..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 12:03 am

I smiled awkwardly and stood up, too. "Well, we made it."I noted.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 12:06 am

Shane moved aside when she rushed out of the booth. "Ok..See you there. And I'll make sure to take that trip through the Carnival Bizarre." He told her. He sighed a bit and then walked over to the booth they were all originally in and grabbed his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 12:31 am

Sebella took his hand and led him out. "We have to find Monkey Boy before someone else dies today."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 1:23 am

I laughed. "If Zelda left, he might be the one dying."I joked, and walked wih her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 1:25 am

Shane happened to be next to Raf and Sebs booth when they said those things. He walked up to one of the exits and glanced back at them. He flipped them off and then exited the train and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 1:27 am

Sebella didn't care if he heard her. "I think he has a thing for Zelda. Like... He got it bad kinda thing."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:16 pm

I smiled. "Yes, I agree. Just look at his lovely finger." I said, and watched Shane hop off the train. I started walking towards an exit. "Where should we go?" I asked as I looked around outside of the train.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 5:57 pm

Shane just wanted to get away for a bit before the show. He knew that he'd be meeting back up with the lovebirds at Dracula's Castle..so he didn't really think it would matter if he just went off on his own for a bit. He glanced around after walking out of the train station. He sighed and started walking into town.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:21 pm

Sebella had no idea what to do now. She looked around and kept close to Raf.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:35 pm

My stomach growled, so I decided to look around for a place that looked like it served food, and hope to the Gods that they spoke English there. "Let's find food." I said, and started walking away from the train station.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:45 pm

Shane got into town pretty quickly, but didn't stay there for long. He just decided to pass straight through and go for a walk through the Transylvanian Wilderness, a scenic route to the Castle of Vladimir Dracula. He found a path that lead up a hill and into the forest and shrugged before walking up it. Once he was in the forest he quickly got his daggers out of his bag and strapped the sheaths to his belt before continuing his walk.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 6:55 pm

Sebella nodded and caught his hand. She'd gone quiet. She stared around at people's faces. it was weird to her.

__

Zelda practiced her act with grace, flying through the air and landing on the safety net which would be taken away when the show began. She screamed as she fell down, laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 7:03 pm

I looked over at Sebella. She looked like she was. .frightened, maybe, by all the people. She hadn't said anything for a while, either, so I stopped and asked her, "Are you okay, Sebella?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 7:12 pm

Shane smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't often that he just took a walk somewhere...especially not by himself. He normally felt like it would bore him to tears to just take some time to himself...but right now he didn't give a sh!t. With his luck he'd be attacked by some empousi or something along the way to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 8:38 pm

Sebella stepped in closer and nodded. "F-Fine. Just creeped..."

__

Zelda was screaming the entire time. Rehearsals were always fun. But when they nearly didn't catch her on the net, she screamed loudest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next