Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:18 pm

I sat there, in silence. Just staring out into the sky, I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to do anything really. I was just so.. sad. I knew him, but at the same time I didn't. I missed him already. Why did he have to do this to me!? Why did this happen!? I let out a loud sob, I didn't mean for it to be that loud. But it was, and I just kept sobbing.

ooc: posting for Hammah:D
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:23 pm

Joey waited for a few seconds for a reply from Alex, but it was clear his silence that Ian, was bad, but will get better with some ambrosia. So Joey just let Alex continue feeding the god food to Ian. Joey turned around to see a new figure. They must be from the other car.

"Well now that you ask, we're.......... fine, Dahlia over there has a broken rib, and another in the car, is...... recovering," Joey said crossing his arms.

"As for help we got this isn't that right Alex?" Joey asked, but Alex continued working.

"That means yes, we have this under control," Joey said.

Joey turned to Dahlia, "How's your rib?"

"I'll get you some ambrosia," Joey said, turning back to the new person.

"One moment," He said to her before he turned around snatched some ambrosia from Alex, and gave it to Dahlia. "Eat up."

Joey then turned back finally to the new person. "Now explain yourself?" Joey said.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:33 pm

Dahlia just shook her head when Joey asked if she was alright, and grabbed the ambrosia thankfully. She took a small bite, and she almost groaned in delight. It was delicious... it tasted just like mint chocolate chip ice cream... but warm? Then she swallowed... and cut back a shriek. The ambrosia had set to work mending her rib, which was an excruciating process, but it was also trying to close the wounds around her head... which were still filled with glass. "Not.. good..." she murmured, though she sighed in relief. Her ribs were mended. She could breathe again. She forced herself to turn to the other girl, though her glass wounds were killing her. "What the hell were you guys doing?!" she asked, her voice rising and becoming surprisingly loud for someone who could barely speak a few moments ago. "What were you, drunk or something? Stoned? Both?!" she stared at the girl in disbelief, anger flashing in her eyes. "We have things we need to be doing..." she trailed off, looking at the girl. She looked... surprisingly familiar. A wave a nausea passed over her, and she barely suppressed it. They must have been... they must have been the people they were supposed to meet. Why else would the gods cause them to crash? She became more nauseous, her face paling, not just from shock but from the whole situation, the ambrosia, her head's lacerations. She couldn't take it anymore. And she passed out.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:39 pm

I bit my lip, looking at the ground. I started to shuffle my foot around on the grass. "No. We are not drunk. Or high. You guys weren't driving very good either, now were you? We're suffering with a death right now. So it would be very kind of you, to not use that kind of tone with me." My nose twitched, well. I hated this girl already, I hope Alex didn't like her that much either. I got that in before the girl had passed out, then my eyes widened as she dropped. I rolled my eyes and looked at the boy, "How about you explain yourself first?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:44 pm

I just sort of... sat there and fiddled with the ambrosia in my hands. My arm was definitely not bleeding anymore, though not completely healed. But I did not dare eat more of the godly food right now. My skin already felt unusually warm to the touch, and bursting into flames did not sound like a good idea right now. Well, actually, I wouldn't be feeling sad anymo- no, it would be horrible to make Ethos and Rumor deal with two d-... deaths... oh, gods, did I not ask you to KEEP anyone from dying?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:54 pm

Joey looked at Dahlia as she came over. Oh my, was all he could thing as Dahlia starting speaking. That wasn't the way he would have put it sure he had the tendency to say things badly, but that was just a commotion. Oh well, it didn't bother Joey much.

"Normally on a good day I wouldn't tell you a thing, because I wouldn't feel like it, lucky for you this is a semi-moderate to bad day so you get an explanation," Joey said with a slight chuckle.

"Now I don't know if you know of the Greek Gods, you know those mythical people in the sky that killed those giant titans and cannot die, well we originate from them, in fact they're our mommies and daddies, and right now they are having a problem, yeah we're here to try and fix said problem," Joey said in a very slow manner.

"Was that slow enough for you or do I need to just turn you off call you retarded, and kick you out of my way?" Joey asked.

"Now enough about me, what about you?" Joey asked.

"Also you have my condolence for your dead one," Joey said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:03 pm

I know I should be acting, but calling me a retard. It just wasn't a good thing to say to me, plus I could probably kill him in an instant. If my powers weren't stupid and didn't have their issues. I tried my best to act, I looked over at Rhian to see if she heard him. "You're what..?" I was at least doing my best. I licked my teeth and just glared at him. I wasn't going to hurt Alex, but if I had to fight. That girl was first. "No.. no. Greek gods don't exist. Romans, on the other hand.."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:06 pm

"Waitwhat?" I latched onto the first distraction that came my way, and that happened to be the current conversation. I got to my feet, slightly shakily, and walked over to where the voices were coming from. I adjusted my blindfold, because it felt like it was sort of falling off now. "You said you were... Greek demigods...?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:11 pm

"Are you quite sure, I'm pretty sure like a year I met my father Dionysus, and he was like 'kill this girl she can't do stuff in dreamland' and other crap like that, and then I'm pretty sure I met another Greek god Morpheus then, I don't know I could be going crazy, or they could have been lieing to me, and a ton of other people, but I'm pretty sure my dad is a greek god," Joey said shrugging.

"But not that you mention the Roman gods, I can only guess you relate to them somehow," Joey said. This girl seemed different. Though right now Joey was in and out between, annoyed and just plain angry, bot hof which are not nice. Though she did mention the Roman gods being real and the Greeks not.

Joey looked at the new person, "Yes I'm quite positive."

"I'm also pretty sure a Greek God gave Dahlia, the girl who stormed over here, thi quest to begin with," Joey said crossing his arms again.

"So, what's your story now?" Joey asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:20 pm

I winced, my eyes wandering over from Alex, back to the kid in front of me. "I got a quest from Minerva.." That's I really said. I was not giving this kid a back story, I was supposed to hate greeks. I didn't, but I was really supposed to. It was like Romeo and Juliet going on right now. I smiled for a second at the thought, but then quickly frowned. Baha, Romeo and Juilet. I hope my ending does not happen that way.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:39 pm

"And so things happen, one moment I think I'm a mortal, next moment I get saved from almost dieing by a satyr, stuff just happens speraticlly, and there's really nothing we can do about it," Joey said to the new girl who apperantly got a quest from a roman god.

"Now I've been so kind to share with you my life story I would like to hear yours, or are you not gonna tell me anything, cause you know that's cool, you know, I won't be mad, well I'll actually be semi-annoyed, but hey I always am annoyed," Joey said shaking his head. How rude of these people getting information from us then not returning any. But, hey Joey did just sort of dump the bucket all in one shot, but who cares.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:53 pm

I tried to re-tie my blindfold, because it kept slipping around, but my still-trembling hands fumbled it up. I dropped both the ambrosia and the long strip of cloth. The healing food I heard hit the ground with a dull thud, probably breaking into many pieces. I had no idea where my blindfold went, as the light fabric would not make any sort of sound when it fluttered onto the grass. I gulped nervously, and made sure to keep my eyelids shut. It would be really bad if I freaked everyone out with my empty eye sockets right now.

"Um..." I said, with a slight panicked stutter, "could s-someone pick that up for me? I am not sure w-where it went..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 11:58 pm

I looked down at the ground and picked up Rhians blind fold. I put it in her hand and then crossed my arms back to glaring at the boy. "Well, no. I'm not giving you a story."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:04 am

"Thanks..." I muttered, turning a bit red with embarrassment as I held the white cloth back onto its proper place on my face, and tied a knot at the back of my skull. I hoped this, uh, self-professed Greek demigod did not inquire too much about what just occurred. Actually, no, wait that would be great if he did. It might distract him from questioning more about who we were, and what we were doing here. Rumor was sounding pretty anxious about that. More anxious than the situation called for, really. Did she know something that the rest of us did not?
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:08 am

I got up and walked over to everyone standing around. I wiped away a tear. "I'm sorry.." I said to the unfamiliar boy.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:08 am

Dahlia blinked, finding that she had curled up on the ground... asleep? Suddenly it all came crashing back to her, and another wave a nausea washed over her. No.. no getting sick. She groaned, her head in pain from all the glass stuck there. She forced herself to stand up, though she was shaky on her feet. She located her knapsack, and pulled out a bottle of painkillers. She took two of them, because that seemed like the average dose and she couldn't make out the words on the bottle. She grabbed her water bottle and swallowed them down quickly. Oh great. Joey was talking to that girl. Not good at all. Before she decided to do her duty as quest leader, she decided to remove some glass shards from her skin, and she managed to get most of them out of her head, or so she believed.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

"You demigods...so easy to cause the pain of. That boy over there couldn't put up a fight for anything." He said to them all, motioning to Ethan. He snapped his finger and Ethan's body vanished and reappeared in a lifeless heap next to the god. Janus looked down at the body and then picked it up by the shirt and looked at each of the demigods, his two heads smileing from ear to ear, a sadistic smirk.

"Give up on this pathetic quest. I can return you all safely back to your respective camps. If you refuse well.......Ethan here is a good example of just how pathetic you all are compared to me." He said and then threw the body at the Roman's hi-jacked car...then the mass of machinery exploded in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:19 am

"Janus." Was all I said. I kept twitching, everything was angering me. I only really had two emotions, anger and depression. Cept' around Ethos and Alex I had..Love. If I really had to say it, and I just wanted to keep quiet. I had a feeling if I kept on talking, I would end up doing something.. not good. Then there would be a war between us, and I didn't want that to happen. Even if I was the daughter of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:27 am

Joey looked at the girl who's blindfold fell off. Why she has no eyes strange. "Um I believe you dropped something," Joey said to the girl.

"Now I won't bother you about your past... for now.... but," As Joey said that A God appeared and started talking smack to all the poor demi-gods. Well this cannot be good, everyone knows gods blowing stuff up, and intimidating demi-gods is not good. Though this one Janus by the looks, was being a D***.

"Well you see, you comparing yourself to us is like comparing ants to humans, of course the humans will ussually win, but sometimes if enough the ants will triumph," Joey said.

"But already I can tell I don't like you, you sort ofremind me of my father the last quest I was on, he wanted me to do stuff, then taunted me for not doing it good enough, wll it's just horribly rude, and I can say I already don't like you Janus, God of doors and decisions," Joey said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:29 am

"Alright then." I muttered. I walked away from everyone and sat down by a tree. Yeah, an actual tree in Texas. I leaned my head against it, thinking about everything that happened. My boyfriend just died and my best friend didn't even say anything to me. Whatever. Maybe I'd just get myself a car and go home. Or hitch-hike my way back to camp. Or walk. That'd work too. I didn't really care. I just wanted to be in my own bed. I sighed and watched all the cars flying by. And yes, I totally ignored Janus.

Last edited by Hammah on 7/9/2012, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:31 am

"Janus? Janus is here?" I asked, turning around. I felt so clueless, and that fact infuriated me. I took a step in whatever direction I was facing, and... well, walked right into something sort of tall and human-like. Probably Janus. Gods, I was such a blundering idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:36 am

Janus smirked at the group of demigods but his thoughts were turned towards Ethos. 'You're upset..the only one that would say anything to you...acknowledge you..is dead. You just want to go home. I can send you home, Ethos. I won't ignore you. I just need your consent...do you want to stay with these people that don't care..don't care how hurt you are. Just look at your friend. Rumor..doesn't even say anything to you. She's just staying over there with Alex...her forbidden love.....' The god told her mentally but kept eye contact with the group of demigods.

"Joey...you honestly think I give a care of how you feel. And Rumor...I'd suggest you hold your tongue..not unless you want your...secret revealed." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:40 am

I snapped my head over to Janus. That was weird. I guess he just talked to me in my head. Cool. 'I uh.. I-I don't know....' I thought back to him.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:41 am

"Honestly no, most gods don't care of what mortals feel, of them, but I felt like telling you that," Joey said shrugging.

"On a side note that no one will probably care about Texas, has some really nice cacti," Joey said nodding looking around at the landscape. He wondered were Dahlia was, and how Ian was feeling. Ah they would be fine.

"And honestly do you think telling us that death will happen to us, we're blumin on a quest, we're not turning back well, I'm not I still haven't seen all of Texas," Joey said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:50 am

My eye twitched looking at Janus. I was going to kill him, I can't kill a god. But I swear I at least, wanted to kill him! "You wouldn't." I scowel, holding back the rest of what I was going to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next