Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:59 pm

"NOOOOO!!!" scream-groaned Dahlia in reply to Joey, like a baby. "Whyyyy?!" she sobbed, burying her face in the grass.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:01 pm

"No, Joey. I know you all are hell bent on continuing this quest. But why don't you get to know your fellow quest members a bit better. And figure out how to keep Dahila's high state of mind from throwing herself at Alex....." Janus said. The myrmekes he summoned were close. Just a few minutes and then he would be taking his puppet and going on his way...leave them to deal with the...pest issue.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:07 pm

I heard some sort of... weird rumbling. Very low, almost like the ground was subtly vibrating. Maybe there was some kind of tiny earthquake happening below us? If so, that could not be a coincidence with a god present... but I could just be imagining it. The sound was so quiet that I could easily be imagining it. Or Janus could just be messed with me some more, the jerk.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:15 pm

Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 5
~Alexander Morette - Zeus
I sensed that Janus was now behind me and Rue and I listened to what he had to say. I kind of tilted my head at his comment and glanced at Rue. I had a slight look of confusion on my face, not completely directed towards her. I could already figure out that Rumor was one of those Roman demi-gods that Janus had mentioned, but what if the secret that Janus mentioned wasn't that. It probably wasn't...but still...gah it was probably just Janus trying to trick me and get me disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:49 pm

"OH MY GOD. YOU STUPID DANDELION. SHUT THE H*LL UP!" My eyes widend, oh f*ck. There goes my lovely temper, can I go back to being sad and depressed now? Where are my meds... This is bad. I just stared at nothing with my eyes wideend. O_O
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:25 pm

Dandelion? That's not even a flower! Dahlia turned around, rubbing her eyes with her fists like a five year old and glowering at the girl. She stood up, staggering once again. "I'm loud?! YOU'RE THE ONE FREAKING SCREAMING AT FREAKING EVERYONE. And it looks really bad, you know?! You're supposed to be a LEADER!" Dahlia wagged her finger at her as if reprimanding a little child, stumbling towards her again. "At least dress the part of a leader. At least I don't go around dressing like an emo hooker!" Dahlia considered what she had said, getting closer and closer to Rumor. "AND I'M NOT STUPID!!!!" she yelled, whining like a little kid, before she stumbled and fell... right on top of the girl, her arms flailing backwards.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 11:49 pm

Joey just shook his head at the god. He was done dealing with that retard. Hopefully he would leave soon, so he would stop pestering the questers. Though there was new trouble. Rumor ad Dahlia were fighting.

Joey looked very unammused at Rumor's first insult. Really Dandelion, he though shaking his head. He was almost about to facepalm from that one. Then Dahlia retaliated with even more retarded insults. Joey really was considering at this point writing a book entitled 'Insulting and Name Calling for Dummies.' Maybe then they would learn some good ones.

"Well this seems like it will pointless," Joey said shaking his head now noticing Dahlia was on top of Rumor. Again kinky if they liked that go ahead, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:04 am

I pushed her hoping she would stumble and land on the ground. "At least I'm not some hippy freak who get's drugged up on pain killers every chance I get! Go back to the freaking 70's Delilah! And if you don't like Dandelion, how about Daisy, or Daffodil!" I growled. Then I imagined a cage falling down quickly, if she didn't get out of the way quick enough it would fall on her. I hope it did. -_-

ooc: I really meant Dililah:D

Last edited by Iron Man on 7/10/2012, 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:37 am

I awkwardly stood there.. I didn't really know what to do. Ugh. I just wanted to go back to camp and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:55 am

I was extremely confused. Why was everything so loud? Were Rumor and that Greek girl having an argument? It sure sounded like it. Why? Was the Greek on drugs? It seemed like that... she was acting extremely strangely, from what I could tell...
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:19 pm

"I'M NOT-" Dahlia considered Rumor's statement after she was pushed, not even caring. "But I didn't mean to get drugged up on painkillers, the box said..." she was cut off once again when a cage appeared around her, solidifying. "WHAT THE HELL?!" she ran up to the bars, pulling against them. "That was completely unnecessary!" Dahlia fumed, gathering her power. Immediately vines appeared from the ground, winding themselves tightly around Rumor's legs. Dahlia giggled. "You look silly!" Then she felt really really dizzy, and fell back on her butt, which caused her to laugh even harder.

((oh mylanta Bob kinky again? LOL))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:59 pm

Janus rolled her eyes. The myrmekes were close enough for one for more little thing from the gods part. "You know, Alex. Your father isn't happy about your girlfriend at all. Can't imagine Chaos is too happy herself. And then there is the guilt. Rumor's hell of a life. The torture she was put through...she's depressed now, you know. It must hurt your pride to think about it all." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 3:24 pm

~Alexander Morette - Zeus~
I gritted my teeth as the pathetic excuse for a god started talking again. I clenched my fists and made a quiet, low-pitch growling noise as he continued to make up lies to anger me. then he started talking about Rumor and her depression and I snapped. Looks like he got what he wanted, me angry. "SHUT UP!" I yelled with a very striking and frightening tone in my voice, I felt the hairs on my arms and bits of hair on my hair start to raise a little. As I saw clouds form and the metallic taste form in my mouth I laughed and watched as lightning fell from the sky and struck the ground next to Janus. I was hoping to hit the d*ck, but he'd probably still suffer a reasonable amount of pain from a strike that close to him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 3:35 pm

Janus raised an eyebrow and then looked up at the sky. He grinned as he grabbed Ethan's body and translocated to a safe spot away from the cars that blew up from the lightning strike. "very nice...now." Janus said and then snapped his finger and Dahila returned to a normal state of mind and was freed from her cage. "If you 7 are done with your bratty fighting..those myrmekes up there are hungry." HE told them all and then pointed out the swarm of over-sized ants that were coming at them all. He laughed and then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 3:39 pm

Dahlia slumped over for a moment, her head killing her, and then she felt.. normal again? What the hell had just happened? Why had she been in a cage?!?! All her memories came rushing back to her. Oh. Oh gods. She didn't have the time to be upset, though, because she caught the last of what Janus has said. "Mymekes?!" she exclaimed in surprise, her eyes widening. "Look, Rumor, if that's actually your name, I'm sorry for whatever I might have said to you before but we kind of have a larger problem right now and I don't think we have a choice but to work together..." Dahlia unsheathed her knife, brandishing it carefully. She turned to Alex and Joey. "You guys too. Do you know where Ian is, is he alright?" she asked quickly, a look of concern crossing her face as she glanced from the wreckage to the approaching myrmekes back to them. Plus she still had a killer headache. But there was nothing she could do about that now...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 6:35 pm

"F*ck.." I whispered quietly. I quickly thought up two gold knives, in which both materialized perfectly in my hands. Thank the gods. I didn't reply to Dandelion on purpose. It's not what she said, it's what she did. I left it with that, and I stood ready to fight off the stupid giant ants.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:27 pm

Great the two continued complaining, and a cage fell over Dahlia, but luckily Janus make said cage go away and made Dahlia's headache go away only to replace then with giant ants.

"Well I must say he was quite the D****eb*g," Joey said pulling out his weapon, a celestial bronze sword though most likely he would just use his powers. Normal fighting was too tedious for one such as himself, creating killer vines now that's less tedious.

"And No Dahlia," Joey replied to his question. The boy was probably dead or something.

"Now let's kill these oversized ants, for they are really ruining our picnic, that we call our quest, right now," Joey said with a chuckle Getting ready for the swarm.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 8:15 pm

Ian groaned. His memory of the last 10 or 20 minutes was fuzzy, with bits and pieces of conversation floating around. He remembered some of the questers bickering with each other, and some god... was it Janus? His head still hurt, and some parts of his body ached a bit. He opened his eyes to find that he was in the seat of one of the wrecks. Ian touched his forehead to find that it had been treated. Ian continued to look around, when he was distracted by something outside. He stepped out, to see that there was a swarm of giant ants outside. "Well that's just brilliant." Ian said sarcastically, and winced. "Anyone got a plan to take them down?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 8:45 pm

I let out a quiet sigh of relief as I saw Ian appear from the wreckage, but the peace faded as the mrymenkes arrived. Giant ants, great that was something I wanted to deal with. I glanced at Ian as he asked his question on a plan. I chuckled simply as my katana appeared in my hands, "Simple," I answered, "We run up to them and kill them." With those words done I charged forward to the myrmenkes, my sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 8:49 pm

"Or, we do this." Ian said, with a hint of dissapointment in his voice, and snaps his fingers and concentrates on the over-sized ants. In a couple of seconds, the myrmenkes let out a guttural hiss, and start attacking each other. Ian smiles a smile of pleasure, but collapses onto his knees and grimaces. "Still too tired I guess. I won't be able to keep them fighting with each other for long."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 8:52 pm

I raised an eyebrow, "Or-" A even bigger Ant Eater materialized, I was controlling him, telling him where to go and which ones to eat. My eyes started to feel a bit drowsy though. But I did my best to keep the Ant-Eater going. Sucking up all the ants with it's tounge. But as much as it ate, more kept comming. I knew from now on, I was going to be terrified of ants.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 9:09 pm

I rolled my eyes as Ian started to make the ants frenzy and turn on each other, then I shined a simple smirk as Rue showed him up by creating a giant anteater. I scoffed quietly and said, "Oh you guys are taking the fun out of it." with a brief laugh afterwards. I then decided to join in on the power use and conjured up a ball of lightning in my hand. I aimed my hand at a nearby ant and a bolt of lighting shot out from the beam. I staggered back a little from the blast and then fired another shot.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 12:05 am

Joey was about to join in the fight, but he saw the others already using there powers. One was making the ants fight amongst themselves, and the other was making agiant anteater out of nothing. Now Alex was doing some lightning trick.

"Yup you guys got this by the looks of it," Joey said with a yawn. For it was true the anteater was taking care of half the ants itself. Yeah there was no point in Joey helping now so he wouldn't, he really didn't feel like helping anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 9:42 am

I looked at all the ants angerily.. - - - - - - - "OH MY GOD. WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHY ARE THERE GIANT ANTS EVERYWHERE? WHAT THE HECK?!" my eyes widened and I just started to freak. What- Omg. Why-umm.

ooc: This is Hammah.

Last edited by Iron Man on 7/11/2012, 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:15 pm

Dahlia stood as they all practiced their bada** powers, trying to think of what she could do to help. She had control over plants and stuff, but she still had a killer headache and she didn't think that passing out would do them much good. She wove thick vines around their legs when she could, rooting them to their spots. This wasn't particularly effective, as they would break free, and she often missed. She leaned against a tree, breathing heavily, when she remembered the lesson on myrmekes she had learned back in Camp Half Blood. "Guys, don't get too close! They spit poison..." she trailed off, thinking more. "OH! Shiny... they like shiny, metallic things. If we could lure them all into one spot, we'd have more control!" she yelled over the noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next