Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 8:17 pm

Dahlia noticed that Alex had fallen asleep and she chuckled slightly. It was odd, seeing someone so big and strong turn vulnerable and calm in an instant like that. She climbed back into the passenger seat, considering their options. "Well, we should probably fill this thing up with gas, and then we can grab some food. Maybe just get deli sandwiches or pizza or something take out, though, since Joey isn't hungry and Alex is sleeping," she suggested to Ian. "That way, we can eat on the road."
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 8:26 pm

"Yeah, sure." Ian rummaged through his pockets, and brought out his credit card. He grabbed the pump labelled "Gasoline" and starts pumping the gas into the car. When he finished. He payed the proper amount, and says, "Are we gonna grab something from the station, or are we gonna head off to a proper shop?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 9:08 pm

Dahlia glanced at the station shop, which looked pretty... crappy. "Uh.. do you care if we stop somewhere else? Only because I don't feel like eating potato chips and beef jerky." She chuckled, pushing some of the buttons on the GPS, looking for places to stop. Nearby there was a pizzeria, a Chinese food place, and a deli, among others. "Where would you rather go?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 9:15 pm

"I don't really care, as long as its edible and it fills my stomach. Your choice." Ian says, and gets in the drivers seat. He turns on the engine, and waits for Dahlia's response..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 9:24 pm

"Hm. Probably the deli, that way we can get snacks and supplies and a variety of food," she stated, clicking it on the GPS and shutting the door, waiting for Ian to begin driving. The deli was only about 5 minutes away, though, so it shouldn't have been a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 9:34 pm

"Alrighty then." Ian pulls out of the gas station, and drives to the deli. After driving for 5 minutes, and wasting an additional 5 minutes trying to find a good parking space, he finally turns off the engine, and gets out of the car. He starts to walk over to the deli. "Are you going to just sit there, or are you gonna come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 9:39 pm

Dahlia blinked. Were they there already? She opened the car door, rolling her eyes at Ian. "I'm sorry.." she drew out the word, exaggerating a bit. "We're going inside, Joey, if you want anything," she informed him, turning to the back seat before getting out of the car quickly to catch up with Ian, opening the door to the deli. It was quaint but sold everything that you could possibly need, sort of like a 7/11.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 10:23 pm

Ian walks in, and yawns as the bell rang. It looked boring to him. He quickly walked down the isles, and found a decent looking sandwich. He nabbed it, and walks around again. He also picks up a Mtn. Dew, and a pack of crackers and tuna. He walks up to the counter when he was done, and scowled as he noticed a line of more than one customer. He sighs, and concentrates on the people fighting each other. As he opens his eyes, he smiles like a piranha as the customers fight each other, blood from their noses and mouths dripping on to the floor. He stifles a laugh as the cashier kicks out the customers as they come to their senses.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 10:39 pm

Dahlia cleaned up in the small bathroom, brushing her teeth and such, before grabbing a chicken sandwich and an iced tea for herself, stocking up on a few more nonperishable food items and necessities, paying at the register just as a fight broke out, the two people hitting each other, bloodthirsty. She flinched, backing up into the counter. Why were they doing this? She looked around for Ian, and found him... smiling? Oh, gods. A son of Eris... why? She glowered at him, making a pronounced exit from the shop and back into the passenger seat of the car, indignant.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 10:44 pm

Ian pays the proper amount, amused at Dahlia's reaction. He gets in the drivers seat, ignoring the confused customers. Ian smiles, and asks, "What did you think about my... little performance." Ian says as he pulls out onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 10:47 pm

Dahlia shuddered, remembering how the man had hit someone else for no reason at all. What would possess someone to control someone else that way? "It was absolutely obscene. Don't you ever do that again... what possessed you to do that in the first place?!" she was fuming, and she stared out the window, watching the stores shoot past as she tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 11:08 pm

"Sorry." Ian said rather cheerfully, and kept on driving. "It's just the business I was in since childhood. People get in the way, they... have to go down the drain. It's just a tendency I have." Ian says, opening his Mountain Dew and taking a sip of it while at a traffic light.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 11:18 pm

"Oh," replied Dahlia, feeling a small twinge of guilt, but nothing particularly strong. She sat silently for a moment, taking a swig of her iced tea. The light turned green, and Dahlia finally brought herself to ask him the question that had been on the tip of her tongue for a few moments now. "What... what kind of business were you in, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 12:03 am

"A gang." Ian said, trying to avoid the subject of his old friends. He rubbed his scars, and said quietly, "They were good to me, and we were... not just friends. A family."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 6:08 pm

Dahlia nodded, realizing she'd made him uncomfortable. She glanced out the window once again, trying to come up with a response. "That's good, I guess," she said after less than a minute. "I never really had friends like that, it was always just my dad and I. We moved around a lot, so..." she trailed off, feeling the need to say this after she'd asked him about his past.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/12/2012, 12:02 am

"I see..." Ian said, and sighed. "I never.. really liked my dad. Maybe it's just me, but we all hate somebody in our life."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/12/2012, 10:05 pm

"I-" Dahlia considered this before she responded. "I can't really say I've ever really hated anyone, but I didn't ever really have a reason to. Sometimes I thought I did, when kids bothered me at school and stuff, but I don't think I hated them, not really." She looked at him. "I think I'd need a good reason to hate someone. But I can understand your point, within reason."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/16/2012, 9:08 pm

Ian proceeded to become quiet, and he kept on driving, sipping on Mountain Dew. At one point, he opens his sandwich and eats it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/16/2012, 10:00 pm

Dahlia Leslie

Dahlia took another sip of her tea, not truly expecting a response from Ian, leaning back against the warm leather interior of the crossover and trying to push away all thoughts of quest-planning. On impulse she curled up on her side, intending to rest her eyes, but ended up dozing off, falling into a light, dreamless sleep.

((Do you guys want to do a time skip? Maybe not to get them all the way to Austin, but get them to like Arkansas/the edge of Texas, since the Romans aren't there yet? We could figure out what to do from there. Any suggestions, guys?))
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/19/2012, 4:16 pm

OOC: Why not? I mean, the quest members for this quest aren't all that active, so I don't see why not.
BIC:Ian sighs, and laughs quietly under his breath. He remembers his past, and tries and pushes it away. He tried turning on the radio. Didn't help. Talking to himself. Didn't help. He sighed, and sort of half-heartedly sang along with the radio quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/19/2012, 11:59 pm

OOC: Hey! Not my fault I made Alex go to sleep...oh wait...it is X.X
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/20/2012, 12:08 am

((So, what do you guys want to do after the time skip? xD))
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/22/2012, 1:22 am

OOC: I don't know, have them rest? Or have them get tossed off the road by a huge monster?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/24/2012, 9:27 pm

((Whatever, I don't care what they do. Maybe have the time skip and then just go with it? I'm going with that.))

Dahlia Leslie

Dahlia slept soundly as Ian drove them closer and closer to Texas. They were already in southwestern Arkansas when she finally stirred, blinking a few times before she processed where they were. "How long was I out?" she asked Ian, still half asleep. He was the only one who seemed to be awake, as far as she could tell. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/27/2012, 3:10 pm

"I dunno... Maybe 6 hours or more." Ian said in a mildly bored tone. The scenery was all the same, and it bored him. "It looks as if a kindergartner drew this scenery." He said, mildly amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next