Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:16 am

Oh gods. Oh gods. What was going on? "Thank gods you're not-" Dahlia was about to reply to Ian when Alex started freaking out, noticing that there was a girl under the car. Dahlia almost rolled the window down, craning her head to look out, when a car collided with the passenger side of the car, where she was sitting. She could hardly control the shriek that was emitted from her body, the door crumpling inwards and the glass of the windowpane cracking and shattering upon her head. She ducked, trying to get away, but her seat belt restrained her rather than helped her. Luckily the car moved upwards so she wasn't killed, but shooting panes shot through her head where glass had penetrated, and her side didn't feeling too good where the door had crumpled over her. She tried to move, to no avail. The car had crashed, folding the door into her, and she couldn't reach the buckle on her seat belt. Tears filled her eyes involuntarily, and she choked them back. "Is everyone ok-kay?" she stuttered, praying that the others weren't hurt, or worse- killed. "I'm stuck," she managed without stuttering, trying not to emit a whimper. She had to get through this. What the hell was going on? She was failing at leading this quest, and she knew it. "I'm so s-sorry guys." She didn't even know if anyone could hear her.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:27 am

Ethan started to cough up blood.. [color=darkblue]"Ethos........"[color] He wanted to say more. But he coughed up more blood and then.....the light left his eyes....Ethan died...and Janus forced him to die.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:29 am

Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 5
~Alexander Morette - Zeus~
I quickly stood in shocked as I watch the scene unfold before me. I felt really bad now cause there were a lot of people injured now and I had managed to get out unhurt. I then heard the sound of a girl yelling. I turned to the direction of the voice and my heart skipped at least five beats. It was...Rue, like in the flesh Rumor, standing right in front of me by the wreck. After another heart attack I quickly turned away from her and used all of my willpower to prevent myself to run up to her and just hug her like crazy. I decided to pay attention to the people in my car and what had happened to them, Ian had seem to go through the wind shield, while I couldn't see Dehlia. I then heard her cry for help, declaring that she was stuck. "Oh gods..." I muttered quietly and I ran forward to the door that she sounded that she was closest to. I grabbed hold of the handle and tried to rip the door open, but it wouldn't budge. I was going to actually die from a heart attack if this got any worse now...this was...horrible. I groaned loudly in frustration and said to Dehlia, "Don't worry I'm going to try to get you out!" as I continued to try to pry the door open.

Last edited by Drunk Wallace on 7/8/2012, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:31 am

My eyes widened once again as I watched Ethan die in front of Ethos. "Omg.." I muttered quietly. "Omg.."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:34 am

I am stuck too, you know. Underneath the car that might break or something and collapse on me. No, really, I'm fine, get the others first... Irritated, bitter thoughts popped up in my head, and I was ashamed of them. It was not fair of me to expect everyone to rush to my aid first. Yeah, I was bleeding all over the place and stuck, but someone else might have had their arm ripped off. Or be dead. Oh, dear, I hoped no one was dead. Please, gods, letno one be dead...

It dawned on me that that voice was actually slightly familiar. One of the people from my dream that was in color? Possibly... very possible...
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:35 am

My eyes widened at Ethan. No. He wasn't dead. I didn't believe it. I shook him extremely hard. "Ethan, wake up. Come on. You aren't dead." When nothing happened, I shook him harder. "ETHAN STOP MESSING AROUND AND GET UP!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. It was obvious that he was dead. After a few seconds of nothing happening, I stopped shaking him and I started shaking. My hands and my arms were shaking out of anger and sadness and ever emotion besides happiness. Tears welled in my eyes. I took his hand in mine and simply sat there. I sat there and cried silently, holding my dead boyfriend's hand. What a great day this was.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:37 am

I looked around and saw Rhian under a car. I looked over at Ethos and winced, what's done is done. I turned and ran towards Rhian, I ducked down and tried to help her out from under the car. "Are you okay?" I grabbed her arm, and shirt trying to get her out from underneath.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:40 am

Dahlia breathed a small breathe of relief. Alex was there. It would be okay. Probably. Maybe. But he was there. He actually cared... that made her happy, though it shouldn't have mattered at the moment. She tried to nod in response... bad idea. Glass cut into the skin at her neck, and she let out a hiss of pain and realized that Alex couldn't see her, anyway. "Okay," she choked, trying to be as loud as she could. She managed to dig around to her thigh sheath and gripped her dagger weakly, using all her strength to try and saw through the seat belt, though pain shot through her side. She heard the door creak against Alex's strength, and it moved a bit, so she could make out his face. The seat belt snapped off of her, causing her to bit her lip to stop from crying out when it grazed against her wounds. Then she noticed she was a few feet off the ground.. wonderful. Not much, but enough to be a hindrance. The door budged some more, enough that she'd be able to get out. She slid herself onto the floor of the vehicle, which had remained pretty intact, and avoided glass shards, though there were quite a few still embedded in her head area. "Okay, I think it's okay now," she announced to Alex, glad she didn't stutter some more. She was already crying. It didn't need to get worse. She wouldn't become completely hysterical. No. She couldn't. She swung her legs over the edge of the car, bracing herself and trying not to take in the rest of the situation, at least for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:45 am

"I- ACK!" Rumor started trying to pull me out from under the destroyed cars, but the metal pushing down on me was exerting too much pressure for that to work. "D-don't pull on me... I am sort of wedged underneath some metal, I think... and my right arm is torn up, but other than that, I think I am okay..." From the noise coming from inside one of the cars, it sounded like there was something wrong with Ethan. Something very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:51 am

~Alexander Morette - Zeus
I sighed in relief as Dehlia was able to respond to me, she was fine for now, well I hoped so. I continued trying to pry the door opened, I had heard it creak loudly earlier and I had felt it budge slightly so I was making progress. After about five minutes of pulling my adrenaline kicked in a little and I pulled as hard I my strength could allow me. I then flew back a little as the door came flying open, almost taking my fingers as it did so. I winced as I hit the ground and looked up at the sky briefly, a little dazed.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:55 am

After sitting there for a few minutes, I looked over at the cars. Suddenly, realization hit me hard. This was all my fault. Ethan dying was my fault.. Rhian being under the car was my fault.. Who knew if everyone in the other car was okay. If not, it was all my fault. I heaved a great sigh, more tears spilling out of my eyes. I let go of Ethan's hand and tried to stand to go look at the mess I created, but my legs weren't strong enough. I instantly collapsed back on the ground. I started sobbing. Everything was my fault. If I didn't grab the wheel and steer us to the side, we wouldn't be in this mess. I couldn't catch my breath so it was one of those cries that I had to take in a breath and it sounded all shaky and weird. "I-I-I'm sorry.." I muttered to everyone even though no one could hear me. "This is all my fault." I whispered in between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:58 am

".. Sorry." My mouth twitched when I said it. "Where can I get you out at?" I asked trying to tug her shirt away from the crushed up metal. I didn't want to hurt her at all, I would feel bad. I would probably feel really bad.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 3:08 am

"I... I don't know... there is a lot of pressure on me..." It was getting difficult to breathe. Every time I inhaled, my chest could not expand properly for my lungs to take in air, and when I exhaled, the wrecked metal forced itself that much farther downwards. I imagined that this is what being killed by a constrictor snake was like. How was I going to get out of here if I was stuck like this, and with a time limit as to how long I could actually keep breathing? Not to mention the blood loss... but that probably was not putting me in mortal danger. It was probably starting to scab over already.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:04 pm

Alex stumbled backwards. "Alex!" Dahlia sobbed, instantly regretting it when she felt a shooting pain from her right side. So much for not becoming hysterical. Broken. Something was definitely broken. But at least she could move herself, if only somewhat. Okay. She had to stop with all this sobbing, because this was only going to make her injury worse. Was it her rib? Probably a rib. Or two. She didn't know. She couldn't tell. "Alex, are you alright?" she called weakly, for yelling probably wouldn't be the best idea. She managed to hoist herself out of the ruined vehicle, which was very difficult, but she was determined. She leaned against it, biting her cheek as if that would quell everything and taking a second to calm down, though she was sure it wouldn't work. Okay. What was going on? It was too much to take in. One girl was on the floor, another was trying to pull out the one who had almost gotten run over by them. There was a boy who was listless... dead? She took a deep breath, overwhelmed, but that was a mistake. Definitely broken rib(s?). But she needed to find out what was going on. She was supposed to lead these people, and she was doing quite an awful job of doing so. She decided to leave Alex be and not prod him until he responded, since he seemed alright, just tired. She had no idea where Joey and Ian were, though. "Ian, Joey? Are you guys here?" she tried to speak loudly, but it didn't work out very well.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:08 pm

Well this is going to suck, Joey thought as the cars collided, and bang crash crumble the car got ruined, and Joey found himself getting smacked, by the front seat. He knew it Ian's retarded driving caused a crash. Now Joey was here with a big red spot on his face from where the seat him as well as few spots on him were bleeding from glass that had found there way into his skin.

Once the car was settled Joey shook his head, and looked around. "Well isn't this blumming fantastic," Joey said. He would facepalm, but heis face was already hurting enpugh as is. He heard Dahlia's voice asking him if he was alright. Well he was ok.

He found his way out of the car, finally though. "Well Dahlia to answer your question, I'm in pain, but I'm alright," Joey said Slowly getting to his feet. He pulled a large chunk of glass from his arm causing blood to spill out.

"Well that's nice," Joey said putting pressure on the area.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:24 pm

~Alexander Morette - Zeus~
I sighed quietly as I saw Joey manage to get himself out of the car, three people accounted for....now where is Ian? I then thought back to when the cars collided...oh jeez. I then heard Dehlia's question of what happened to the other's...we had found Joey. I then turned back to the car and found a bloody Ian with glass poking out of him. "I found Ian you guys...anyone got ambrosia...?" I asked quietly...
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:54 pm

"Okay," said Dahlia, in response to Joey, trying to breathe normally as Alex told her about Ian. "I have some in m-my backpack," Dahlia said carefully. "It's right in the front, unless it moved," she stated. "Is he okay?" she asked with concern, her side throbbing excruciatingly. "Something's b-broken," she whimpered, giving in to the pain and squinting her eyes shut. "I want to go home." Now she was more hysterical. She just wanted her dad, someone who she knew and trusted, someone who could help. She didn't care anymore that she was fialing at this leader thing. She just didn't care...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 4:26 pm

I tugged once more getting Rhian loose and pulling her out from underneath the car. "I'm sorry if that hurt!" I squeeled. I looked down at Rhian and she was pretty banged up, I looked at my arm and it was healing, but really slowly. I reached in my pocket and pulled out some ambrosia and placed it in Rhians hand. "Rhian, eat that. It's ambrosia, you'll heal faster-ish." For that, I wasn't sure. I looked beyond the windows, and the crashed up car, wincing as I saw Alex. But i ignored it, I'm not suppose to know they're greek. I'm not suppose to be dating Alex. I'm not suppose to go to two different camps. . . "IS EVERYONE FROM THIS CAR ALRIGHT?!" I yelled, hoping one of the greeks would answer me. This quest wasn't going to go well when they figured out who we were, and Rhian and.. Ethos figured out who they were..
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 5:51 pm

I clumsily got up, getting my balance back. I looked at Ethan one last time. I moved forward to the car, "I'm sorry, Rumor. This is all my fault." I muttered to her. "I hope everyone is okay..."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 9:24 pm

When Rumor tried to pull me out from under the car, the whole thing collapsed on me and squished me into a puddle of pale red jelly.

The shrapnel from the wreck scratched my face when Rumor dragged me out from under the car, but at least I could actually breathe now. With a slight groan, I propped myself up on my good arm into a sitting position, and then started nibbling on the ambrosia. I was very careful about how much I ate - a weak, minor demigod like me could easily overdose on the stuff. It tasted vaguely like raspberries, but also had this strange clarity that reminded me of water. Flavored-water flavored?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 9:29 pm

Joey looked at Dahlia, She was hurt according to herself. In the rib area no doudt. Ribs always seem to break so, easily.

"Dahlia if you think something is broken, then sit and let me and Alex work, otherwise you'll probably hurt youself more, here have some grapes also, my treat," Joey said using a little bit of strength to make a small vine nexyto to Dahlia that spouted a bundle of grapes.

Joey then heard someone from the other car yell something. Was everyone from this car alright?, well that was a nice question.

"WELL YOU KNOW OUR CAR IS TOTALED AND WE WERE IN IT, SO WE'RE ABOUT AS GOOD AS SOMEONE CAN BE IN SAID SITUATION!" Joey yelled back to the other demi-god car.

"Now Alex how is Ian?" Joey asked turning back to his fellow demi-gods.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 9:56 pm

Ian groaned, his vision flickering. His head hurt, his chest hurt, everything except his arms and legs hurt. He heard someone crying a ways away, and then someone groaning.. from pain? Dahlia appeared to be crying out from pain, and he could tell that Alex was by him from the sound of his voice. Ian heard Joey yelling at the other car's people, and then asking Alex how Ian was doing. He couldn't get a firm hold of his consciousness and he drifted in between unconscious and conscious.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:03 pm

Dahlia managed to nod at Joey, glad that he wasn't being an a**, and she breathed raggedly as she tried to calm herself, which didn't help her pain. Her chest ached with her every breath, shallow or deep, and she was frustrated. She wanted ambrosia. She wanted to go home. But she couldn't go home. Why had she even said that? She sounded so pathetic. She forced herself to suck it up, though she didn't bother taking the grapes Joey'd offered her, being that she felt she would throw up anything she tried to eat anyway. She didn't know whether or not to be angry at the other people. Were they affected by what the Greeks were? Or were they just idiots driving recklessly? She glared at them before she decided it wasn't worth it. Was Ian okay? She had to know. She tried to stand up again, only to find that it was pretty much impossible, her side hurt too badly, and she cursed in frustration. "Is he okay??" she asked for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:08 pm

I looked at Ethos sadly, I stood up and grabbed her arms and hugged her. "It wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself. Blame fate." I sat her on the ground next to Rhian, "Rhian, Ethos is a bit upset, she won't be talking. But can you keep her company? Ethan... he's not here anymore." I muttered that part. I stood up, not listening to an answer from Rhian and walked over to the people who were getting out of the car. Alex, some younger girl and two other guys. I took a breath. Don't mess this up Rumor, they can't know ANYTHING. "Are you sure you guys are alright? Do you need anything?" That works, that shows you are normal-ish.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:16 pm

I frowned, confused for a moment, before I realized the implications of what Rumor had said. "Whe-... oh... oh..." Ethan was gone, as in gone. That was... horrible. Especially for Ethos. Oh, dear, poor Ethos... she was surely in a mess. I sniffled, since I could not cry, but the emotion was still there. A big lumpy pit of sorrow formed in my stomach, all knotty and bad-feeling and other terrible adjectives. Somehow, this must be my fault - the crash could have turned out much differently if I had not have fallen out of the car like an idiot... or if I had woken up sooner... or... anything, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next