Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:24 pm

I smiled, "You're not being a baby Ethos. It's acceptable to cry.. about it." I hugged her back, glad we just got over out fight, that easy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dahlia and Alex... the side of my mouth twitched with jelousy. "I'm sorry as well.." I reply. I kepy my eyes on Alex and Dahlia, breathe rumor. BREATHE RUMOR. DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID. He likes you, not her. She's like 2 years younger than you. Breathe.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:28 pm

I pulled out of the hug. "It's okay. And as for that," I glanced at Alex and the girl, "Don't worry about it. You've known him your whole life. There's no way he'd choose anyone over you. And well, if he does, I'll have a few words with him." I smiled at Rumor again. "Don't get yourself all worked up about it. You guys will have time to talk eventually."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:31 pm

I smiled even bigger, patting Ethos shoulder. "Yeah, but we can't get caught. . . And, I don't even want to think about what will happen if we do. Plus, he's probably extremely confused. He doesn't know I'm really roman. . I just can pull off being greek." I whispered extremely quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:31 pm

Janus narrowed his eyes in anger at Ethos's defiance but kept the anger well under wraps. He turned his attention back to Rhiannon instead. "I have no ulterior moment, Rhiannon. I only want to help you. That's all I want is to help you regain your eyesight." He said to her every word a lie that he said with all the false feeling of care he had. Devious b*stard, eh?
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:36 pm

"Oh you won't get caught. I gotchu! And you never told him you were Roman? I thought you did..." I whispered back to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:38 pm

I bit my lip, and twitched my right eye. "I meant to.. I just, didn't. I mean, I told him you were at the hospital for.. erm. Girl issues?" I smiled, letting out a small chuckle at my excuse. "Yeah, I'm planning on it. soon."

Last edited by Ms. Terri on 7/9/2012, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:41 pm

Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 5
~Alexander Morette - Zeus~
I continued watching everything silently, I noticed now that Rue and her friend had seemed to have made up after some sort of fight they were in. It made me smile a little and then Dehlia came over to me. She was obviously off the block on painkillers or some kind of medicine like that. I just glanced at her walking over to me all loopy and then she grabbed hold of my waist to...keep herself up I guess? I stood there awkwardly and replied to her greeting with a quiet, "Uh...hi?". I then looked over at Rue and saw her looking at me and Dehlia. I looked at her, confusion and awkwardness in my eyes, then at Dehlia, then at Rumor again, and then at the ground. Oh gods...this was rather embarrassingly awkward for me now....
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:46 pm

I smacked her arm. "Gee thanks! I mean, that's not embarrassing at all," I said this quite sarcastically. I noticed the girl hanging on Alex. "What's her name? Dandelion or something like that?" I asked Rumor.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:49 pm

I thought about it for a moment and laughed. "Derp maybe?" I laughed out loud this time. I didn't like her, either did my best friend. This is how mean girls are suppose to work right? I don't care, it really was funny.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:53 pm

I laughed with her. "Derp the Dandelion. No, but I'm really just gonna call her Dandelion." I laughed. Then I looked back at the cars and a twinge of sadness washed over me. I sighed then moved my glance to Janus and Rhian. "What's going on with them..?" I wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:55 pm

"I'm going with Dandelion too" I laugh. I looked over at Rhian and Janus and everyone else as well. "I'm not sure" I mutter, "but whatever it is, I don't trust that guy. I also don't like it." I glared at him and then my gaze went back over to Alex and Dandelion.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:59 pm

Dahlia continued to hang on Alex's waist, giggling uncontrollably. "Oh!! Thanks for saving me, before. That was really nice of you, because no one here likes me or anything.." she trailed off, detaching herself from Alex and stumbling again. "But why should I care?" she actually seemed to consider this for a moment. "Oh wait. Maybe I should. But whatever. At least I didn't die. That was nice." Then she fell on her butt and just stayed there, laying back and staring up at the sky. Only Janus was blocking the way. "LOOK AT THE PRETTY CLOUDS, GUYS! But that ugly man is blocking them..." Dahlia's eyes began to water, filling up with tears.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:22 pm

((Hannah.....The convo is supposed to be a 1 on 1 thing...cause Janus doesn't want the other demigods knowing that he is trying to get Rhiannon sent back to the camp.))
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:33 pm

OOC; Ight. I gotchu.

BIC; "I don't trust any of them." I nodded my head towards the Greeks. "Alex, I do though. Only cause you do." I watched Dandelion. She was weird.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:48 pm

"Same, and I only trust the Alex.. I -knew." I muttered real quiet. "C'mon- let's go see what other chaos we can get ourselves into." I grabbed Ethos's wrist and pulled her along, back over to the people..
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 5:32 pm

I followed Ethos back to everyone. I glanced at Ethan's body just laying on the cars. I shuddered then turned my back on the mess. It's a wonder no one called the police yet..
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 7:45 pm

"... you are starting to creep me out," I said to Janus, and walked backwards some more. Well, he was already scaring me, but... whatever. I just wanted him to go away. I frowned in his general direction, and said, "Leave now, and never come back!"

Oh, dear, that was mean. But he WAS being a creepy jerk-face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:05 pm

Janus smirked and called forth the myrmekes that were nearby. He glanced at Ethan's dead body and suddenly got a very devious idea..one that should assure his stopping of these demigods. He grinned and then glared at the demigods. "Now... Where were we?" He asked them all
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:41 pm

Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 5
~Alexander Morette - Zeus
I had just noticed that Janus had been talking to the girl that had been pinned under our car momentarily had turned his attention to us. I made a frown as he asked his little questions and I took a step forward. I said to him with a voice that showed anger, "I believe we were at the part where you leave. Now." I didn't like this god, obviously none of us did, and I wanted him gone right now and for good.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:42 pm

"No where!" I scowled at Janus, crossing my arms in a very teenage girl way. I smiled for a monent, Alex and I were very much alike...I bit my lip, there goes my sarcasm... I need a lesson on keeping my mouth closed. I'll probably end up saying something about / to Dandelion next.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:45 pm

Dahlia just lie on her side of the floor, crying hysterically now. He didn't even say 'You're welcome.' He must really dislike her. Everybody disliked herrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by Queen Elizabeth on 7/9/2012, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:45 pm

Janus smirked and translocated behind the daughter of Chaos and son of Zeus. "Alex doesn't know your secret now does he, Rumor?" Janus asked them with a smirk and then vanished back over to where he was standing. "Truly...It's quite funny how you 7 have gotten this far with hardly any trouble at all..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:47 pm

"For the record." I whispered. "It's quite obvious now." Jeze, why must I have so many secrets?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 8:53 pm

All of a sudden, Janus's voice was coming from somewhere else. I turned in that direction, confused. Had I gotten myself all turned around? If Janus was there, then the wreck was to my... left? But it sounded like Rumor was next to Janus now... maybe he moved? Extremely quickly?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:57 pm

"Gods Janus, just give up, we aren't stopping, stop being a whiney B**** about it, end of story, I'm done talking with you," Joey said to Janus with a scowl. Stupid two headed god. He is so annoying and two faced, and ugly also. You can't look amazing with two head like he had.

"So guys, how bout we continue our quest now," Joey said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next