Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:50 am

I... uh, backed away from Janus all slow and careful-like, as if I was backing away from a large bear that might be very hungry. Perhaps he had not noticed me. After all, he had addressed pretty much everyone who was paying attention but me. Maybe there was some kind of weird godly trickery where if I could not see him, he could not see me? That idea was stupid, actually, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:58 am

'Why the hesitation, Ethos? You know I speak the truth to you. All I'm doing is telling you the truth. You're telling yourself the lies. It's not your fault that Ethan is dead. Of course...you asked if he could come...but Rumor is the one that condemed him to death. She's the one that told you and him he could come on the quest. It is Rumor who is to blame for Ethan's death. Why would you want to stay on this quest knowing that?' Janus told her and smirked at Rhian and Rumor.

"You and I both know I certainly would, Daughter of Chaos." He told her and then gently placed his hand on Rhian's shoulder. "Relax, Rhiannon. I won't hurt you. I am sorry for your about your ailment. If it helps...I can try and convince the other gods to give you back your eyes." He told the poor blind girl
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:00 am

'But... I'm the one who made the car turn off the road and into the other one.... Right?' I wondered to him.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:05 am

This god was wack, he truly was. So wack that he almost made Joey to go wack, and hit him, but if Joey did that then the god would probably disintegrate him.

Wait, so thi girl was a daughter of Chaos the big titan. The one that was basically a void........ wait how did it even reproduce. That's one thing Joey didn't want to annoy his mind with.

Now Janus was touching the blind girl's shoulders eww. Pedophile. Also he revealed the name of both girls, so that was good, now Joey learned more.

"So tell me Janus are you here just to look tough, and try to make us leave our quest or, are you here to give that Phiannon girl a shoulder massage, by the way your touching her, I don't know," Joey said shaking his head.

Last edited by Bob on 7/9/2012, 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:06 am

"... you can get them to do that?" I asked, astonished. I had been without sight for my entire life, save for a few strange dreams, which I supposed counted a bit. Maybe Janus was not all that ba- what was I thinking, of course he was horrible! He was here taunting us, and that made me thing he had something to do with causing the wreck. The wreck that resulted in at least one death.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:06 am

"Ethos?" I turn around, looking for my best friend who was sitting by a tree. I turned my head, glared at the god, then turned around and headed for my friend. I sat next to her and put my hand on her arm. "You know, it's not your fault. I don't want you blaming yourself for something that the gods had probably already planned."

ooc: LOOK AT THAT, RUMOR THINKS ALPHAS A GOD.
bhahahhahaha.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:24 am

'She's telling you the truth there. It's not your fault. It's her's. Ethos..yes..you turned the wheel. But you were turning it in a direction that you believed was safe. It was instinct for self-preservation that made you turn in the direction you did. You are not to blame for that.' He whispered in Ethos's head.

"Of course I can get them to do that. Well..I don't promise it...but I can at least nag them to tartarus about it. Think about it, Rhiannon. Your eyesight, seeing the world..seeing this planet you live on.." Janus whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:29 am

"I... um..." An uncomfortable knot was forming in my stomach again, and I leaned away from the two-faced god unconsciously. He had to have some motivation to do this, right? And if he caused the wreck, then he was evil, and this had to be a trap. But what if my jumping-to-conclusions-ness had led me to an incorrect answer, and he was just neutral and here to pass the time? I didn't know... but I was so intrigued by the prospect of sight. The world was beautiful, I just knew it, and I wanted to see things so badly.

"What do you want in return for this, um, service?" I asked, feeling very wary.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:33 am

Well Joey was being ignored, but what did he care. It was only Janus not someone like Posiden, or even a great Norse god like Odin.

"Hey Rhianniana or whatever your name is don't believe him, he's fricken Janus god of decisions of he only wants you to make the wrong one currently," Joey said facepalming.

Janus was looking rather two-faced today actually.

"Hey Rumor di Janus say, my advice ignore the god the ycan be tricky, and decitful at times, and will only cause you trouble if you listen to them in these situations," Joey said.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:36 am

'Well if I'm not to blame... Then I'll stay here. With my friend. I'll stay and help her.' I thought fiercely to Janus. I looked at Rumor and said, "Yeah well thanks for coming over here now.." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:39 am

'Why stay? When it took your "friend" so long to acknowledge you. To actually act like she cares.' He asked Ethos

"Me? What do I want out this, Rhiannon? All I want is to help you. Send you home back to the camp..you were forced into this quest after all. Remember how they hurt you? Made you feel like you would cry? I can send you back to Camp..away from all of that." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:41 am

"I'm sorry... it's just-" I bit my lip looking fiercely at the ground. "He's over there" I whispered quietly so just Ethos and I could hear. I was holding back so much so I wouldn't start crying. I didn't want the greeks to think I was a big baby, who cried every second. Even though, I really was.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:45 am

"So you're allowed to be upset cause your boyfriend is over there but you can't even come comfort me when my boyfriend dies!? At least Alex is alive," I added in a hushed tone. 'Maybe you're right...' I said to Janus.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:49 am

Breathe, breathe. It's hard to not cry, you're getting freaked out on. But breathe. "Ethos, I'm sorry! Plus, Rhian was over there under a car!" I looked at the ground, and sneered. "You've known him for about 3 weeks. I've known Alex forever, and then I was taken away. Come live in the childhood I had, then come talk to me!" I got up quickly and started to walk over back over to the cars. I was trying to comfort her, but if she's going to freak out on me, then fine.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:49 am

"Oh come on Janus, stop pulling our strings, and leave, you have caused enough trouble, and now you talk lies, bah truly annoying of you," Joey said t othe god. He was starting to annoy Joey, but almost everything did after awhile, but this god was just annoying, well it was what it was.

"Stupid Janus being stupid and annoying me," Joey grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:00 am

"... why do you care...?" I muttered, deciding that Janus was being a bit too creepy to put up with. I started walking backwards, taking note of Rumor's outburst off to the side. She knew the Alex kid? What? That made no sense... they were obviously demigods, but they said they were Greek, of all things. How could Rumor possibly be involved with them? There were no Greeks at camp. Unless...
At that moment, I had a sudden flashback to one of those strange, beautiful dreams I had had on the quest. Campers in shirts that Rumor said were purple, in a place that felt so very different from home...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:04 am

'Ethos...you know I'm right... He said to her as he spoke his next sentence to Rhian, "I care because you have been giving a bad deal in life. I could do nothing about it for you were hidden as a young child. I care because I'm the only that will care to help you, Rhiannon."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:06 am

Of course the god ignored Joey, maybe he could just insult him, or something nah not right now, but his bogus lies were really bad, hopefully the Rhian girl wouldn't fall for such a bad trap. If she did well then that would suck to be her, because Janus is probably lieing.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:16 am

"WAIT. Rumor. Come back over here!" I shouted to her. I stood up quickly and beckoned her to come back over. 'I know you are.. but she has a point. I did only know him for a short time and she's known Alex for ages.. I just. I can't even. I don't know what to do.' I yawned.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:26 am

"I... um..." I was so unsure... he had to be lying. But... there was a lot of evidence to back him up. I mean, no one really cared about me anymore. My father was dead, Ethan was dead, I was pretty sure Ethos disliked me, and Rumor probably just did not care much. No one at camp would miss me if I was gone... maybe I should take this chance. Luck was on my side, after all... but things like this were rarely left to wanton fate. "... don't know... you have to have some kind of ulterior motive..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:00 am

Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 5
~Alexander Morette - Zeus~
I stood quietly as everything seemed to happen quickly, I wasn't moving at all. It felt as though I was in shock or something physically. But I took in everything, the death of the guy in the other car, the revealing of the supposed Roman demi-gods....which my girlfriend was one apparently, everyone then seemed to get distracted from their thoughts from time to time. I then saw Rumor yell at her friend, who I could only presume was the girl she had mentioned before, Ethos. I didn't want to run over to Rue to comfort her, she did she really upset, because I felt if I, a Greek, ran over and hugged Rue, a...Roman, in front of all these people...mainly the other Greeks...it would probably cause some mass confusion. I just stood still, but I kept my eye contact fixed on Rue, signs of various emotions flashing through my eyes. I also smiled briefly at her to let her know I did care for what was happening to her...hopefully she would understand why I was doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:52 pm

I glanced at Alex for a moment, and saw him smile breiefly. I did the same, I understood why he was doing nothing. It was the same reason why I was doing nothing, if we got caught, we'd probably get killed, or worse. The gods would find out and... that would be ten times worse. I turned around and walked back to Ethos, "What?" I huffed.

ooc: I CAN'T HAVE RUMOR BE EVERYWHERE. EVERYONE WANTS ATTENTION AND BXJKGRSGN.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:03 pm

((I love how I go to bed, only to wake up and find 3 full pages full of new posts >.<))

Dahlia finished dressing her head wounds, and she was about to interfere with the whole situation with Janus when it started, but then she felt dizzy... and she didn't know why. She sat, trying to keep up with what was going on, but she was too dizzy to do anything. Was it the painkillers? She didn't even have time to consider this when all of a sudden she felt.... light, free! She could do anything! She would be the leader of the Greek quest! She would be amazing! And that Rumor girl could go die in a hole, because she was a stupid stupid-head who was really stupid and had really really stupid yucky piercings and really really really stupid fake blonde hair. But who cared about her? She decided that maybe she should go talk to Alex. He would know what to do in this sort of situation. He had really stupid yucky piercings too, but that was okay because at least he was kind of good looking and nice. Rumor wasn't really good looking. She just looked like a hooker. Not really. She didn't. But kind of. With all that eye makeup she wore. Dahlia stood up shakily and clambered over to Alex, stumbling a little bit. "Heyyyy," she said, keeping an eye on Janus though she wasn't processing what was going on. She stumbled again, and grabbed him around the waist trying to keep herself upright. "Whoops. Sorry," she said, still hanging on top of him. Some coherent part of her mind was wondering why the hell she was doing this, but the other part didn't recognize this.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:12 pm

Joey noticed Dahlia finally joined the action. Finally it's been awhile, and now he wasn't along. Though she was acting very wierd. Like she doped up or something, and then she grabbed him around the waist..... kinky, but whatever.

""Hey Dahlia, it's been awhile," Joey chuckled waving at Dahlia.

"So Janus the god of Annoyance this Dahlia, Dahlia that is Janus shake, hand have a hug fest or whatever," Joey said introducing the two.

"As you can see Janus over here has been being a pedophile, and has been trying to ake us stop our quest," Joey saisd informing Dahlia of the current situation at hand. Though in Dahlia's state she looked like she wouldn't even care much. Eh Joey didn't care too much as well, but hey when did he care about anyone, he was his own person.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:21 pm

"I'm sorry. You're right. There's more important things happening than me sitting here being a baby. I-I understand you're upset about Alex." I whispered the last sentence. "And I'm not about to fight with you over something stupid. So, I'm sorry.." I walked over to her and hugged her. In my mind, I thought, 'No. I'm staying here with my best friend.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next