Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:18 pm

Dahlia walked up to Half Blood Hill, relieved to find that no one was there yet. She leaned against Thalia's Tree, brushing her bangs away from her face. She let herself relax a bit, not having to put up with the leader facade that she knew she'd be putting on the whole trip. A sudden thought struck her: where the hell were they going, and how were they going to get there?! Her stomach twisted, hoping the other questers may have suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:25 pm

Joey noticed his vine heart as it knocked through the door. He could tell this would difficult to deal with one of the questers, so he took his sword cutting the vine in half, making it once again wither.

"Pathetic things," he said grabbing his bag, and heading back out to the courtyard.He didn't notice the other questers there, they must still be packing or at the tree, so Joey started to make his way to the tree.

When Joey arrived there only the girl was there. Wonderful, he didn't even know why he thought that maybe, it was because his mind was so messed up it didn't knowwhat else to think. Either way he made a few small vines grow in front of him to block his path but slowly opened as he walked in between them.

"Well," he said once he reached the girl Daliah.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:28 pm

I walked up the hill up to Thalia's Tree, my backpack slung over my shoulder. I glanced at the Joey kid and Dehlia and then stood quietly, waiting for Dehlia to tell us what are first move was.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 10:30 pm

Ian walked up the hill feeling the thrill he once felt when he pocket dived, and slaughtered enemies. When he reached the crest of the hill, he took in a deep breath, and sighed. Ian noticed that the others had already beaten him. He scowled, but sighed again, and played with one of his knives, his scars looking pale.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 11:12 pm

"Well?" Dahlia stated back at him, straightening. Rude people aggravated her, and he should be grateful to even get to go on the quest. The other two arrived and they all looked at her expectantly. She turned towards them, readjusting her backpack on her shoulder. "To be honest, I didn't get that much information on where we're supposed to be going, but we might as well get started. Something's telling me to head west, and since we can't go farther east than we are now, we should at least drive off the Island, get into the City by tonight. Only thing is, I can't drive for obvious reasons. Any of you have a license, or willing to travel by bus?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 11:17 pm

I sighed a little, I had a feeling this girl had no idea what she was doing...but I guess I should give her a chance. At the question of anyone of us could drive I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and kind of flashed it a little, "Yeah I have my license..."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 11:22 pm

Joey raised his hands in the air. "Great we don't even know our first motive," He said sarcastically, lowering his arms. He rolled his eyes and thought to himself, wonderful on a quest without cordination this feels somehow... not useful.

"And wait why would we drive a car when we could dig to where we need to go," Joey said with even more sarcasm. Oh bo, but oone kid did have a license, so he would be there useful member whos job it owuld be to drive the team everywhere. Yay for jobs.

Joey crossed his arms, and tabbed his foot now waiting.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 11:30 pm

Dahlia grinned when Alexander told her he had a license. "Great." She thought for a second, frowning at her sudden realization. "But we don't have a car... maybe we could rent one?" she suggested. "I mean, I have money, and we'd probably not have to pay for it until the end of the quest. We could probably get the money from camp then, right?" she looked at them, feeling a bit desperate. Joey threw his hands in the air like a little kid, spouting sarcasm as if he wouldn't be able to ever again. "Listen, I'm doing my best. Would you like to lead the quest?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 11:44 pm

"Oh, but I never said you were doing a bad job, I was only being sarcastic in my own ways, and to answer your question, Would you like the world to end today?" Joey said with a small smile. He slightly chuckle still keeping his arms crossed.

"Now you may continue saying whatever you were saying before," Joey said shooing her away. Well not really shooing just more of gesturing her to continue to speak to the whole party.

Joey already knew he was going to despise, and love this whole quest at the same time. Oh yes it would be brilliantly horrible, though more horrible than brilliant, but hey this would allow for more sarcasm use throughout the trip.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/19/2012, 11:58 pm

Ian glares at Joey and Dahlia. "You two are just stalling us. If you're going to bicker, do it later, when the quest is over. Right now, we need to work together." He put away his knife, and then says, "Where are we going to get a car? I could hijack one if necessary, but I really don't want to wreck someone's car. And I can drive."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 12:17 am

I kind of gave Joey and Deliah and half-hearted glare as to send them a message to knock it off. I looked at Ian and replied, "Stealing a car seems like the only option, if we want to get to...wherever it is we're heading to as quickly as possible. I glanced at the other side of the hill where the mortal world laid, I sighed quietly, having a feeling that Joey and Deliah were going to cause turmoil in this quest...I could already feel we weren't off to a good stop.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:11 pm

"I'm not bickering with him, I was just making a point," Dahlia made a point of saying. "But I don't really like the idea of stealing a car... I guess we could..." she stood, extremely conflicted. "We could still rent a car.." she looked up at them. "What do you guys think? I don't even know how to hijack a car, though, so unless one of you guys can do it it's not even an option."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:15 pm

"Silly girl, who said we would have to hijack the car, we can just use," Joey made two large vines sprout of the ground during his pause, "Some physical means to get the keys to a car."

Joey smiled. "I mean we could always return anyways, and we could pacify the mortal without them dieing," Joey said with a small chuckle, making his vines wither back into the ground.

"Yhough you are the quest leader so it's your call," Joey said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:37 pm

"I don't know about getting the keys...just seem easier if we broke into a parked car and hot wired it..." I replied to the conversation about how we would get into a car. "Plus we would waste time if we went to get a key."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:54 pm

"Why does no one like my car renting idea?" muttered Dahlia, chuckling. "Joey, getting the keys wouldn't actually be a bad idea, if we had a car. Alex, do you know how to hot wire? I think there's a lot down the block, somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:09 pm

"Hah," Joey said letting aout a small burst of laugh.

"We would only be waisting time if we were foolish enough to steal the keys from a car without someone in it, all we do is wait for the driver to park then we gang up on him, and bam we have a car, no messy car jacking required," Joey said with his smug smile. The girl, and the one boy he was unsure o, but this Alex was starting to become a small annoyance. Great not even day one, and Joey was getting annoyed. He groaned at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:11 pm

Dahlia sighed in exasperation. "We are not ganging up on some random, innocent person!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 11:40 pm

I rolled my eyes, I guess Joey's plan was more effective than mine. I then eyed Dehlia, great we had a goody two-shoes as a leader. I let out a quiet groan and replied, "We are gonna have to if we want to go anywhere. So just suck it up and f*cking deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:11 am

"Guys, let's not fight. How about so that we're all happy, I dive some pockets, and get a car for us?" Ian says, trying to make peace with everybody while being a bit agitated.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:16 am

Joey just shrugged. Now he was liking Alex, and not the girl. Oh how things change quickly.

"Well I'm not one to sit around so, how bout we get going," Joey said moving forward not even caring about those behind.

Joey just started to go into deep thought as he continued down. Hopefully the group would follow less they be slightly retarded or maybe not so for wanting to sit around.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:17 am

"I'm the leader here, and it's my decision." Dahlia shot them all her famous listen-or-leave-now look, a bit desperate at this point. "I say that we're finding an alternative. I'm not going to assault some person, or 'dive their pockets' just to get their car. It's just... not right, not what we're supposed to do as demigods. We either break into a car without confronting anybody or we're renting one. Either way, we need to head to the car lot, which is this way." Dahlia walked in the direction of the lot, not looking back to see if they were following her. Gods, this was going to be a long quest.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:21 am

I groaned quietly once more and made my way down the hill, trailing behind Dehlia. At this point I didn't give a damn what we did to get a car, I just wanted to get a car and head out the nowhere land. I kept my hands in my pockets and closed my eyes briefly, sighing quietly. This Dehlia girl was starting to become really annoying and bossy...hopefully she would change her attitude...or else I had a feeling her and the rest of us weren't going to get along.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:23 am

"Sure," Joey said now that she was coming.

"Also while we're at it let's sip some tea and waist more time, maybe if we ask real nicely we can persuade someone to lend us there car," Joey said sarcastically with a chuckle.

"So what's your plan you we somehow get enough money to rent a car, yeah I noly have immortal money, you know since my dad is a god, which by the way makes us superior to mortals anyways, but whatever," Joey said again.

This girl would probably be the second death of him. Oh goody.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:23 am

Ian just shrugs. "Suit yourself." He follows the rest, feeling... a bit irritated with Dahlia. She seemed to want to take control of the group completely. Really unleader-like. Ian sifts through the contents of his backpack, bored, and pulls out his iPod. "I have a little money, but not a whole lot. I say I get us some keys, and get this show going."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:29 am

"I have money too...but not even close to being able to rent a car....the key stealing is probably our best shot." I replied quietly, hands still in my pocket. I furrowed my brows as I felt the wind blow through my face, making my hair slap against my eyes and impairing my vision slightly. I removed one hand out of my pocket and used it to move my hair and keep it out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dahlia's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next