Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The  Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:08 am

OOC:I did that on purpose for you. XD

BIC:I smiled at Cynder, and followed her gaze. "This tree looks familiar."I said. We had done something in that tree, and I couldn't place what it was. It also looked like a good place to hude my sword, so I unbuckled my sword belt. Then I put my hand on my sword when some kid walked up. "F*ck off."I said.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:15 am

OOC: I got this idea of a power form you. I just slightly modified it

How dare this piece of trash speak to me like that. "Now you're gonna lose your legs" I use my power to freeze his legs
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:20 am

My legs froze in one place, but thankfully, a power that strong would likely KNOCK A PERSON OUT. I drew my sword; I wasn't going to lose this fight, and this kid wasn't going to survive.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:26 am

I had just about had it with annoying pieces of sh#t today. This must be why Lee and I usually stayed inside all day. I drew my sword, and was about to just slash at the prick, but then I realized that Lee seemed to be frozen from the knee down in ice. I gave the ice casing a sharp tap with the tip of my blade, and it cracked like an egg. There.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:32 am

"The only thing I said to you was 'hi' and then you insult me. One word? I'm gonna be kind and stop my power. I wanted to come a just sit here and talk with people. Now go down to the water and warm up your legs while. Now let's just leave each other alone. Sorry. Now time to get tanning" I stopped my power. The only reason why I did it is because I was feeling a bit woozy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:45 am

I glared at the random irritating guy and flipped him off. There were no words for how irritated I was now. This idiot had ruined a f#cking goddamn moment.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:48 am

I glared at him, too, and made him feel the pain I was feeling in my legs, just increaced a bit. And by a bt, I meant tenfold.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 3:24 pm

My legs were hurting. "Getting revenge, huh. Well how about you stop your power and I wil leave you two love birds alone!"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:17 am

"Do I look like a bird to you?"I asked. "But if you step a little closer, I'll drop my weapon and we'll shake hands. How about that?"I suggested. Obviously, I completely meant it. I was, after all, a good person.to i was starting to get tired from using my power, though.

OOC:Imagine the pain if having your legs frozen then suddenly thawed. It's pretty painful. Now, if that was multipled by ten, you wouldn't really be walking or standing, and you certainly wouldn't be talking overly-casually or making threats will much power behind them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 2:58 am

I glanced at Lee again, to make sure he was alright. Something about his demeanor seemed off. Was he weary? In pain? Probably both, gods dammit. The pain would be from the freezing sh#t, and from the focused look in his eyes, I guessed that Lee was using his powers on our adversary and tiring from it. My hand clenched around the hilt of my sword, and I went back to giving the idiotic prick a death glare. Was Lee actually using his powers on this guy, or not? He didn't seem to be reacting in any way, which was extremely unusual. I felt extremely tense, and ready to lash out upon the slightest indication that this idiot wasn't going to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 12:37 pm

I legs were really starting to burn now.I bareley managed to talk "Stop your power so I can stand"

OOC: Having your legs frozen then thawed doesn't really hurt. I happened to me in a lesser way
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 5:47 pm

I smiled and shook my head, walking towards him slowly. "You'll die first."I said, and looked over at Cynder. I montioned upwards eith my eyes, then stared at her. Hopefully she'd get that she should swing high when I swung low. I blinked over-dramatically and swung at the guy's knees.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/27/2012, 7:06 pm

I got the hint about aiming high, and stabbed at the face of our adversary at precisely the same moment that Lee attacked. I didn't see any way the idiot could block the both of us, and he'd be hard-pressed to dodge such a sudden assault...
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 1:12 am

I dodged by going under Cynder's legs. Took out a CB Ninja Star.

OOC: That's right ninja stars!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 2:08 am

The idiot thought he could dodge by going underneath me. Gods, it was like people were getting more stupid by the day. I pivoted on my right foot and turned, slamming the left down right at his face.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 11:30 am

I tilted my head to dodge. "Let's resolve this peacefully!!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 3:58 pm

"Peacefully?" I snarled, and pressed the tip of my blade against his neck. "Give me a reason that isn't f#cking stupid as to why I shouldn't slit your throat this f#cking second." Why did this @sshole not just sh#t his pants and run away, already? Or at least have the decency to let us actually hit him, preferably inflicting a mortal wound...
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 4:28 pm

Annie Anne Marie walked onto the beach in short shorts and t-shirt. There was personally, nothing that needed attending to, so she was pretty much free to do anything she wanted to. Right now, what she wanted to do was hang out at the beach since there was nowhere to hang out that she was interested. There was a very interesting conflict happening a further down and she stopped to stare, at the combatants. There was bound to be something interesting happening.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 5:48 pm

I walked around to his face, putting my blade at an angle to be able to stab him regardless of which way he fled. At least, that was the plan.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/28/2012, 6:41 pm

I ran away and climbed a tree
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:15 pm

How did that even happen? I glared after the idiot as he ran up the tree, our tree that were had been going to stash our swords in. Dammit. I sighed in exasperation, and turned to Lee. "Is it even worth going after him at this point?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:41 pm

Anundar stared at the water while the other person left. He found himself doing nothing so he left.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:49 pm

I sighed. I don't even know how he did that. I'd only ever seen a few people move that fast, and it was always magic-enhanced. "No, it'll obviously just be more annoyance. But we can't swim with him being right there."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:52 pm

"Damn," I muttered. "We could walk further down the beach, I guess..." Unless he followed us. There was a slim chance he could suddenly come to his senses and get the f#ck out of here, though.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 9:34 pm

"Yo!! I see you guys are looking for a 'private' place to make out, so I'll just leave for now" I left. There was bound to be a lake around here somewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next