Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NYE AT LE BEACH!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:53 pm

Nye was casually strolling along the beach, he never got to spend much time at a beach, considering he'd spent his entire life cooped up in a small village town in Alaska, he was used to snow and rain, not the heat that always radiated around camp half blood. A fish jumped out of the water in the distance. Nye sighed. He lay down, and looked into to the horizon, watching the sun set.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 8:04 pm

I walked back to the beach. I sat down the log I was sitting on before. I noticed a guy laying there. Hm.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 8:17 pm

Nye heard a sound behind him. He glanced up and saw a girl sitting on a log. His eyes lingered on her for slightly too long, he hoped she hadnt noticed, that would be embaressing. He turned his head back quickly to the water.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 8:22 pm

Oh he was attractive... I did notice how he looked at me for longer than normal. Oh well. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and looked back at the water..
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 8:26 pm

He was still looking at her from the corner of his eye. He decided it was now or never. He walked over to the girl. 'Hey, I'm Nye, what's your name?' He gave her a friendly smile, hoping she wouldnt attack him or something.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 8:48 pm

I smiled back. "I'm Hallow," I said back to him. Oh my lanta, was he a cutie.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 5:22 am

OOC: Oh my lanta? xD

Nye continued to smile at the pretty girl. 'Nice to meet you Hallow, interesting name. Who's your parent?' Nye said enquiringly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 5:23 am

OOC; hahahhaa, it's like oh my gosh :p

BIC; "Thanks and," I hesitated, "Poseidon is my dad.. How about you?" I asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 5:33 am

OOC: Gotcha Razz

Nye noticed the hesistation but decided to act the opposite. If she was worried about talking about her dad, who was he to judge? 'Oooh Poseidon, thats a big daddy you got there. Mine's Boreas.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 5:35 am

I laughed at his joke. "Yeah, he is. And that's cool!" I paused. "Boreas.." I muttered to myself. "So how long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:46 pm

Nye smiled as she laughed. 'Sort of, Boreas is the god of the north wind, you know, if you're struggling there.' Nye laughed. 'Umm, not too long, about a month, you?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:59 pm

"I knew who he was," I laughed again. "And I've been here for like.. five years." Whoa. I've been here a lot longer than he has..
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:02 pm

Nye smiled. 'That's good, I think he wouldn't like it very much if you didn't know him.' Nye laughed. 'Five years? Oh wow, so you're a seasoned camper? I feel so inexperienced.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:07 pm

"Why do you feel so inexperienced?" I asked him. I didn't see a reason that he should...
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:11 pm

Nye looked towards the ground. 'I dunno, just you've been here so long, so have a lot of the people here and I've only been around one month. One stinking month, you guys are probably miles better than me at everything.' Nye laughed. 'Apart from being annoying, I'm the best at that.'
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:14 pm

I laughed, "You aren't annoying at all! And There's new people all the time. I'm sure you aren't the only one who thinks like that." I smiled again.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:21 pm

'Aha, you haven't known me long enough to make a judgement on that one, I pride myself on being annoying! And yeah, I suppose, there should be a club for us newbies, that way we can all be inexperienced idiots together.' Nye smiled and planted himself down on the sand, smiling up at her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 2:24 pm

I laughed! "It's okay, you'll get the hang of everything." I dug my toes into the sand.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 7:02 pm

Nye smiled once more briefly. 'Thank you Hallow. For somebody I've known five minutes, you're pretty cool.' 'Wanna sit down?' He patted the sand next to him with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:04 pm

"Aw thanks. And sure!" I sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:07 pm

Nye shuffled slightly closer to her, so they were touching. 'It's not a problem! Ehehe, I have a sitting buddy! What does my sitting buddy want to speak about?' Nye looked at her enquiringly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:08 pm

I laughed, he was funny! "Hm. Let's talk about... what you like to do in your spare time."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:13 pm

Nye smiled when she laughed. He liked making people laugh. 'Umm, hmm, my spare time? Annoy, sleep, eat, kinda do the same thing on a cycle, I have a pretty boring life, what about you?'
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:19 pm

"You aren't annoying! And I like swimming. Obviously. And eating is good, too. And I love painting."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:24 pm

Nye faked shock. He opened his mouth wide. 'I take that as an insult! Like I said, I pride myself on being annoying. Hmm, as a Poseidon child I assumed you'd like the water, be kinda weird if you didn't. Eating is the best. Oooh, painting, sounds cool, you should show we some of your paintings some time.' Nye smiled at her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NYE AT LE BEACH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYE AT LE BEACH!   NYE AT LE BEACH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYE AT LE BEACH!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next