Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The  Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:21 am

I laughed, and stood up in front of Cynder. "Well, I guess I can't really teach you how to swim, then."I said, submitting to the fact that I was a terrible teacher with an amazing body. . . . . . . . . . . . . Who desperately needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:39 am

Lee looked tired... very tired. Strange, since it was barely evening, probably time for supper, but that might be because he'd used his powers earlier. I brushed away a few droplets of water on his face that looked like they were about to drip into his eye. "Do you want to go back to the cabin and sleep now?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:51 am

I nodded. "My thoughts are doing weirds things."I mumbled, and picked Cynder up out if the water. "Time to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 6:56 am

When Lee picked me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck like I always did. But just then, another abnormally large wave swept in, and it crashed right over our heads. "Sh-grggblrgh!"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 9:07 am

One second I was carrying Cynder, and the next a giant wave made me fall forward and drop her. I caught myself and stood back up, panting, and looked around for Cynder.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 4:10 am

Gods damn it.

I was dropped, unfortunately. It wasn't really Lee's fault, it was the damned water. In his place, I probably would have dropped me, too. Once I was in the water, I tried to get to my feet, but the retreating wave pulled me back under, and away from the shore with surprising speed. In a matter of seconds, I couldn't reach the bottom anymore. Oh, gods, no. I tried not to panic, but the way the ocean closed in around me inspired a sort of fear I'd never felt before. I didn't like it at all. I tried to shadow-travel to the surface, but it didn't... it didn't quite work. Maybe it was because I was in the water, or because I was so afraid...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 1:21 pm

Sh!t. I didn't see Cynder surface anywhere, so I figured she was stuck underwater. I dived into the water and looked around. I could barely see anything, but soon I saw something moving and assumed it was her. I resurfaced to take another breath, and swam towards where I'd seen her, then dived back under.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 4:17 pm

Swimming involved kicking, right? Propelling yourself forwards by kicking against the water... I tried that, but only succeeded in tangling one of my feet in some seaweed. F#CKING DAMMIT, HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN? At this point, my lungs were practically screaming for air, and it took a ridiculous amount of self-control to keep myself from trying to breathe in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 4:45 pm

I swam down to Cynder and saw that she was stuck in the seaweed, so I pulled out my knife from the wrist sheath and cut the seaweed out. I ut my knife away and slid my arms under hers and started kicking upwards, careful of avoiding the seaweed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:01 am

I felt Lee's arms encircle me, and tried to stay as still as I could. It was difficult - my instincts were telling me to flail wildly and use anything I could find to push myself to the surface. In this case, that would be just Lee. There was no f#cking way I was going to do that to him. He could drown, for gods' sake. I'd rather suffocate myself than take that course of action.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:04 am

Thank the Gods Cynder didn't decide to flail around right then, or this would have been nearly impossible. It took me what seemed like minutes just to get to the water, and by then myhand air was almost out, so I coukd only omagine how it must have felt for Cynder. I took a big breath of air before starting to swim to shore, pulling Cynder along with me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:29 am

Oh, thank the gods, air. The second my face broke the surface, I gasped for oxygen and inhaled a bit of the sea spray along with air. I coughed violently, and then nearly choked myself trying to breath and cough at the same time. I was such a f#cking idiot. Lee still had a hold of me, and was probably swimming towards shore. I couldn't really tell. I was still disoriented. Perhaps the ocean wasn't the best place to learn to swim...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:35 am

I was close enough now that I could stand, so I stood up and pulled Cynder up and into my arms. I was still breathing heavily, but carrying her and walking would be easier. Plus, this way she'd hopefully not drift away again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:50 am

A tsunami swept in.

A tsunami did not sweep in. That would be the b#tchiest of moves for the ocean to pull right now.
Lee had to be exhausted now. I could feel the rise and fall of his chest, hear the low noise of heavy breathing. Gods damn me. How did I manage to get myself into that mess, such a pathetic mess, and end up taxing Lee all that much more? I felt utterly disgusted with myself. It actually brought a sick, vile feeling to my stomach to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 1:53 am

When I got to the shore, I walked out onto dry sand, away fron the rising tide, and put Cynder down. Then I kind of collapsed next to her. I was still breathing hard, and was feeling ridiculously drained. I put my arms around Cynder lightly and pulled her closer to me, becauze I just didn't want to have the feeling of losing her I'd started to feel when she was so far out in the water.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 2:12 am

Lee pulled me closer to him, but there didn't seem to be a lot of strength in it. It felt tired, so tired... I leaned in close, and nuzzled his neck gently. "Sorry," I mumbled under my breath.
The tide was rising, and I wasn't sure how long this stretch of sand would remain dry. We needed to get back to the cabin. But Lee needed a rest. He deserved a rest. Feelings of conflict added to the already turbulent emotions inside me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 2:17 am

I lifted my head up and looked at the water. Well, we weren't going swimming again soon. F*cking ocean. "I don't blame you, Cynder. "I whsipered in her ear. I was just glad to have her back. It wasn't really her fault she couldn't swim.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 2:26 am

"Still my fault..." I sighed. I had a feeling we'd eternally disagree on that, though, so I switched the subject slightly. "You're amazing, you know."
Really, how many people could manage to save me from my own incompetence and drag me back to dry-ish land? That was f#cking bad@ss.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 2:30 am

I smiled. "I couldn't lose you, Cynder."I replied, hugging her a little tighter. Ugh, I was covered in sand and was soaking wet and I didn't even have my sword. I needed to get that and take a shower before I could potentially sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 2:59 am

The corners of my mouth lifted into a smile. I still felt a sense of guilt about this whole catastrophe, but one of Lee's many talents was being distracting. "You have sand in your hair," I said, and then ran a hand through his hair. Yes, lots of wet sand. That would be rather difficult to get rid of. Perhaps a shower was in order.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 3:37 am

"You have sand on your lips."I lied creatively. "Let me get rid of it for you."I said, and kissed her. Both of our lips probably tasted of saltwater, but I didn't really care at the moment. If Cynder was going to be nice and romantic and pull sand out of my hair, I might as well repay the debt with a salty kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 4:00 am

Another inconveniently large wave splashed onto the shore, and soaked Cynder and Lee again! Oops!

I flinched when the water washed in. Even though it wasn't high enough to cover us, it was still f#cking cold. If I ever met Poseidon, I was going to kick him where the sun don't shine.
Anyways, my wonderful kiss with Lee was interrupted, so I kissed him. All better.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 4:04 am

I kissed Cynder back and pulled away from her a bit. "We need to get off of this f*cking beach."I said, thougb I was extremely tired.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 4:14 am

"Mhm... do you need to sleep now, or is a shower needed first?" I asked, and glanced warily back at the sea. I did not want to be drenched in saltwater again today. Just... no.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 4:16 am

"I need a shower."I said, smiling a little. "You should probably take one, too. The ocean is disgusting."I added, and let go of Cynder and sat up. Oh, that made me dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next