Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The  Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/16/2012, 4:49 pm

"Why would you have a reson to be jealous Stella."Stellan asked her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/19/2012, 12:56 am

"I don't know," Stella admitted, "I was being stupid and I wasn't using my brain. I'm really, really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 12:27 pm

Stellan gave his sister the longest stare trying to figure out just how truthful she was when she said that. 16 years of living with Stella made him able to know when she was telling the truth, and when she was sincere with an apology, but something just...didn't seem right this time. For some reason he felt a pang of distrust in his chest, and he thought that Stella was lying. 'Stop it Stellan, She's your sister for gods sake. You know she is telling the truth, stop dating her.' He thought to himself. "Ok Stella. I forgive you." Stelan finally said and then gave her a botherly hug. after he pulled away he turned to Rowan. "Anywhere you want to go, Soundtrack?" He asked her remembering that he would only call her Rowan when they were alone together
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 1:42 pm

The  Beach - Page 7 XgpzId
{Soundtrack Cyanide ;; Hestia}
"You got these little things
That you've been running from,
You either love it or I guess you don't.
I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live.
I'm ready to go."

"Nowhere I can think of, really," Soundtrack said as she studied her feet. She was actually turning Stella's apology over and over in her head, searching for any hesitations, sarcasm, or stutters. She was searching for the possibility that Stella was lying, because, while she didn't know the girl that well, she didn't seem like the type who would just apologize after doing something like she did and actually mean it. Soundtrack just couldn't believe that Stella could be sincere, because she knew Stella's type, and her type wasn't the type that apologized so easily.

Soundtrack sighed as part of her told her to stop being so cynical and to just be grateful that Stella had apologized instead of had another freak out. She knew that it was a good thing that Stella was sorry, but she just couldn't bring herself to believe it. She just couldn't bring herself to trust the girl who had brought back her shame.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 2:00 pm

Stellan raised and eyebrow at Soundtrack and then wrapped his arms around her. "Come on Rowane. Let's go find something to do in the city." He whispered to her making sure that only she would hear. She looked like she was still debating on how sincere Stella was with her apology, he was unsure himself, but he didn't want her to just stand there thinking about it. He watned to take Rowane somewhere that would get her mind off of the subject, and bring back her good, natured spirit that he loves.

Last edited by John Watson on 3/24/2012, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 3:40 pm

I'm ready to go."

"That might be fun," the girl says softly back to Stellan, a smile gracing her face. She looked up from her shoes, then, and looked into Stellan's eyes. She kind of liked the way her called her Rowane instead of Soundtrack, unlike everyone else. It just felt...nice. Kind of like he was really paying attention to her and who she was, unlike everyone else who just glanced at the surface and let their eyes glaze over when she started talking. "Anything specifically in mind?" Soundtrack asked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 6:18 pm

"If by specific, you mean we walk around the city and find something interesting, then yeah I had something specific in mind." Stellan said and laughed a little bit when he did. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and then wrapped her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 7:32 pm

I'm ready to go."

"I'm game," Soundtrack said with a soft laugh as she hugged Stellan back. She felt happier again, almost like the whole Stella incident hadn't happened, but it was still there. The memory lingered in the back of her mind, just staying there, somewhat taunting her.

Still, she shoved it away. She wasn't going to let that ruin the time she had with Stellan.
    "Shall we go, then?" Soundtrack asked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 7:51 pm

"Of course we shall." Stellan answered with a smile and then lead her out.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:21 pm

Lucas wanders on to the beach, wondering how he got here. He shrugs and lies down on the sand, the waves tickling his feet.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:26 pm

I walked in, bored out of my mind. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:31 pm

Lucas senses someone's presence, but decides to ignore them for the moment and enjoy the sun and the refreshing waters.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:37 pm

I saw some kid sitting by the water, I decided not to say anything for once. I sat down on a log and tapped my foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:43 pm

Lucas rolled and sat up, and proceeded to glance around. He noticed the girl who walked by. Lucas walked over and smiled. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 7:02 pm

I walk in, relax a bit, and leave.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 9:54 pm

The  Beach - Page 7 Clothes-cute-fashion-girl-heart-Favim.com-233726
Bethany Chandler

Bethany sat in the sand, wearing her bright purple bikini. She put on sun tan lotion and lay on her stomach. She hadn't tanned in a while and it was a warmer day at camp. Warm enough to swim so, she thought she would tan. Bethany turned on Eyes Open by Taylor Swift and baked herself in sunlight. Bethany smiled and crossed her arms, laying her head down on them. She needed a day to just relax. Training 24/7 really tired you out. And tensed your muscles. A lot.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 1:35 pm

I airily walked o the beach, nomming on my sandwich as I glanced around at the scenery. I felt almost... nostalogic, remembering Lydice and her shark-friend. Now that had been an experience. After finishing he last bite of food I crossed the sandy shore, walking into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 11:23 pm

Beth looked up from her almost nap. There was a girl walking across the beach. Bethany gave a friendly wave and put head back in her crossed arms. She smiled from the heat on her bare legs and back. She hadn't been to the beach in sometime. How long had it been? 2 Months?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 7:59 pm

Clyta walked in, smiling. There were a few people here already that she didn't know, so she decided to sit under a tree while waiting for Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 8:17 pm

Elle ran towards the beach. She could see black hair from behind a tree. "Clyta?" She asked as she walked around to see the girl, who happened to be Clyta. Elle, still hunched over and and panting, started to walk to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 8:22 pm

"Are you okay?" Clyta smiled "You didn't run here did you?" She started to walk towards the water after Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 9:04 pm

Elle nodded. "All the way..." She made it to the beach and sat down on the sand just behind where the tide rolled in. That way she wouldn't get wet. Elle waited for Clyta to show her, her special talent.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 9:10 pm

Clyta smiled and sat beside her. Holding her hand out, she sucked some water out of a wave, and held her palm up. There was a ball of swirling water above it. "Want to walk on it with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 9:26 pm

Elle's eyes widened. "Really?" She was surprised. She'd never seen anyone walk on water before. Elle smiled and shot up from the ground. Giddy, she ran into the water and waited for Clyta.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 10:42 pm

Clyta smiled and threw the water ball into the ocean. Standing up, she walked up on top of the water smirking, only getting the bottem of her shoes wet. Holding her hand out to Elle she said. "Here, i'll pull you up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next