Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

The  Beach - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 8:35 pm

"You're welcome." Alastair says to her. "Though you might want to go through each page and wipe off the sand. Would want to take care of that, since you love it so much." Alastair started digging in the sand with his foot as he looked off at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 8:37 pm

I nodded, smiling sheepishly. "Good idea." I stood up, wiping as much sand as I could off of my jeans before glancing back up to the guy. "I'm Lilly - you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 8:46 pm

"My name's Alastair. Is it a good book?" He says waving a hand in the general direction of her book before looking down at the hole he was digging with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 8:51 pm

I glanced down at the page, squeaking and my face flushing red in embarassment. "Ah, it's nice to meet you! And, er, yeah." I mummbled, scratching the back of my head sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 9:05 pm

The squeak made Alastair turn around and look at Lilly. "Are you not used to being asked about your books?" He asked, a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 9:06 pm

I rapidly shook my head, face still flushed. "Er, no it's no- um, it's- Oh look, a bird!" I announced, randomly pointing towards the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 9:16 pm

"Touchy subject okay then." He says as he turns back around. He was absently digging in the sand, but it was a rather tedious activity.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 6:43 pm

Venn walked onto the beach, slightly hesitant. It wasn't that he didn't like beaches, he loved them. He used to go all the time when he was smaller, on hot days, Italian beaches were divine. The water was warm, people were friendly. Most times, Venn would just sit on the sand and think. And tan. Mostly tan. But in New York, the water was cold and people were kinda weird. It may be just his imagination, but even the sand was different. But, ah, well. A beach was a beach.
He set down his towel and his bag, and began to spread sun screen on his body. Despite the cold, he wanted to swim, and he was going to swim. Just because he was awkward and depressed didn't mean he had to look like it, right?
and i
like to think I can cheat it all to make up for the times I've been cheated on. And it's nice to know when I was left for dead, I wasfound and now I don't roam these streets, I am not the ghost you are to me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:02 pm

The night was approaching rapidly and then shadows rippled and seemed to expand. Then a boy stepped forward and he stood there at the beach and glanced around. His name was Dallas and he was good with night. Maybe not as good with water or anything else but Dallas had decided to visit everywhere he could. He saw a guy start to get ready for swimming and then he glanced at the sun, halfway between noon and the horizon.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 8:06 pm

Venn laid his towel out and looked around. Shit. There was a person. A person that wasn't Barr. Shit shit shit shit. Well of course people would come, it was a beach, it was a warm day, Venn you're so dumb. Just, pretend they're not there. Yeah, that works. That totally works. Go, get in the water. Why won't your legs move, move, move, MOVE!
Venn bit his lip. Gods, not again. He can't freeze. He was doing so well the past few days. Why is he freezing now?! Okay breathe. Venn took a long breath. He was going to be okay.
and i
like to think I can cheat it all to make up for the times I've been cheated on. And it's nice to know when I was left for dead, I wasfound and now I don't roam these streets, I am not the ghost you are to me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 8:16 pm

Dallas noticed the kid look up and he could tell that he was nervous or something. Then the kid just stared and Dallas grew worried. Had he frightened him that much? Dallas walked over and sat down about 15 feet away, calmly and just sat in the sun to let himself soak up the rays of warmth. He closed his eyes and laid back as if it were just another day on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 7:14 pm

Venn sighed. That guy probably thought he was a creep or retarded or something. Ugh. Venn waded into the water, that would help. He began to swim and swim until his head was clear. When his head popped out of the water again, he realised he was really far from the shore. Like, really far. He turned on his back and back paddled in a circle. Maybe that guy wasn't that scary. He should go talk to him... Yeah! He was going to talk to him. He didn't like it, was probably going to freeze up, but if he didn't throw himself into uncomfortable situations he was never going to get over it.
and i
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:14 pm

Brock walked over the sand and saw the water in front of him. It was always awe inspiring when he saw all of the different things his mother, Chaos, had created before any other deities even existed. So whenever Brock walked over these very sands, he stopped and thought, just like he did now. The son of Chaos thought and thought about how he was also the adopted son of the former President of the USA. Wow that was surprising and also part of the reason the country hated Camp Half Blood because no mortal could pass in the borders.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:21 pm

James shoved his hands in his pockets. Well, Etrius was off somewhere, probably getting into trouble somewhere, he had the strange knack to incur the righteous wrath of female justice at the most inopportune times. He blew out a sigh as he walked along the beach and looked up from the sand, seeing a rather strange person just standing there. Deciding that some company was an order, he approached the person, and though he didn't like it, he made his approach rather noisy so the odd kid would not be startled.

As he got closer, he noticed something, notably the waves of power being let off by the kid. Demi-titan, definitely, not startling him is a good Idea.

"Yo"
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:22 pm

James shoved his hands in his pockets. Well, Etrius was off somewhere, probably getting into trouble somewhere, he had the strange knack to incur the righteous wrath of female justice at the most inopportune times. He blew out a sigh as he walked along the beach and looked up from the sand, seeing a rather strange person just standing there. Deciding that some company was an order, he approached the person, and though he didn't like it, he made his approach rather noisy so the odd kid would not be startled.

As he got closer, he noticed something, notably the waves of power being let off by the kid. Demi-titan, definitely, not startling him is a good Idea.

"Yo"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:26 pm

Brock looked up as he heard the approach of the other guy. Without even having to look up, he could tell that the other kid hadn't wanted to be so loud. Hm, obvious talent with sneaking if he doesn't enjoy loud. Brock smiled and then replied. "Hey, 'sup?" Brock had moved enough to where he was able to draw his swords with ease if need be, already having one hand ready to draw and the other ready to disarm.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:35 pm

James examined the other kid. Nice combat stance. Sage would probably have a fit though if he were here, but James was good enough. He put his hands up with his palms outward.

"Whoa bro, I'm unarmed. See? No weapons."

He actually did not have his bow on his back as he usually would, probably because it was in the shop. He stopped next to the other person.

"So, nice day isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:39 pm

Brock scoffed softly and then relaxed. "Yeah it's a good day. Much better than some others that I hear the Midwest is having and even some that New York is having just outside our borders." Brock settled down slightly so he was crouched and could run his hand through the sand. Each individual grain was different from the rest and yet they were all the same. "So, I'm Brock." He made sure to not mention his mother since most people didn't even realize Chaos had children and he was the only one that he had met. Of course there were some other badass Demi titans but none of them were as strong as him.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:44 pm

James smirked. "Sucks for most people outside the camp, though I find that perpetually nice weather is rather boring." James sat down on the sand, looking out at the waves crashing on the shoreline. It was rather calming, like watching the flowers bloom, or in Loyd's case, dissecting a particularly nasty monster.
"James. James Merkanov. You wouldn't happen to be a demi-titan would you?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:48 pm

Brock looked up and laughed. "Yeah I am but what gave me away?" He honestly didn't care since most people knew what people were stronger and often avoided them. It was like the way Ares kids were able to control weaker demi gods. The pure strength just seemed to show above everything else.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 10:38 pm

"You need to control your power more, I can feel it rolling off you in waves." James said in a matter of fact tone. He didn't actually care but the confirmation was nice. He had learned that power without an appropriate brain to control it was meaningless, it wasn't the power that was scary but the mind using it.

"I think I encountered a demi-titan once, real mean that one, you felt similar. You doing anything? Or are you just hanging out around camp?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 11:29 am

Brock nodded and thought about letting him know that he wasn't allowing the energy to roll off him. It was more because he wasn't just an ordinary demi titan. No, Brock was a primordial demi titan. That meant that most of the others that felt his power thought he wasn't controlling it. Finally Brock agreed. "I'm not exactly incapable of controlling my power. It's more the fact that I am a demi titan of a primordial titan, Chaos to be exact. To answer your question, I've not really had plans but I guess I would be able to go just about anywhere any time I wanted." Brock wasn't sure he should allow James to know he was the adopted son of the former president.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 9:37 pm

James pulled out a smartphone and clicked on an app. Quickly scrolling through search criteria until he got a match. He took 2 seconds to scan the profile and then put the phone back into his pocket.

"President's kid eh? Must be nice, see your old man much?"

He chuckled a little, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Sorry about that, I was a bit curious. Wondering how I should act around you and all, don't care much that you're the former president's kid, but all the other demi-titans I've run across are so irritable."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 9:33 pm

Brock nodded as he watched and was only minorly shocked when he heard James say he was the president's kid. "Really he doesn't talk to me much. I was more of a campaign stunt but I do have access to all of the resources that the old man has." He smiled at the thought of all of the demititans being stuck up and irritable.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime9/26/2013, 11:12 pm

Jerry walked onto the sands of the beach. He'd kicked off his shoes well before he came here, and took off his socks, just to feel the sand directly. He held his shoes in his left hand and had the bundle of clothes and towel under his right arm. The sand felt great, and the ocean sparkled, just like Rain's had, though they were different colors. Jerry started to turn red, and mentally berated himself again. Cute girls always flustered him, and it didn't help that Rain was seriously beautiful. Jerry started to mutter to himself about how some things weren't fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15