Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The  Beach - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 4:27 am

"All sorts of sh#t in the o-[yawn]cean," I, er, yawned. I was feeling pretty tired myself, now, after all that excitement. A quick shower, and then a nice nap in our relatively safe cabin. That sounded right.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 4:50 am

I nodded, and then yawned. I stood up slowly, using Cynder's shoulder for support, and then offered her my hand to get up.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 5:01 am

I grabbed Lee's hand and pulled myself to my feet, feeling slightly lightheaded when I stood up. Even though I didn't want to let go of his hand, I did so and walked over to the tree with our swords. I had to pull myself onto a lower branch to reach them, but I did, and jumped back down into the soft sand with both our blades in hand. My knees buckled slightly from the impact, mostly because I was tired.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 5:07 am

I walked over with Cynder, and put a hand at her waist to steady her when she came back down from the tree. I took my sword from her and attached my belt. Ugh. All the things that had gone wrong today came up. Noo cokies, sh*t-head in Mr D's office, Mr D, sh*t head at the beach, me failing as a teacher, and finally, Cynder almost drowning. I sighed and just looked into Cynder eyes sadly. It would be nice to go back and just fall asleep with her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 5:20 am

I clipped my sword and sheath back onto my belt, and looked up at Lee's face. There was a sad, painful look in his eyes. I let out a small sigh, then put a hand on the side of his face. I stood slightly on tiptoe, leaned forwards, and kissed him - a soft, feel-better-now sort of kiss.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 5:27 am

Well, I could save Cynder from drowning, and she could save me from just about anything else, especially sadness. She just had a way of doing it perfectly. I kissed her back just as softly, and pulled back from her a little smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 9:46 pm

I looked at Lee's expression again. Much happier. I smiled back, and moved my hand to take hold of his. But for some reason, I had a nagging feeling that something horrendously stupid was going to happen if we didn't get out of here soon...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 9:54 pm

I gripped Cynder's hand tightly, and started to walk off the beach and towards the showers. I just wanted to get away from this stupid beach.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 11:48 pm

I left the beach with Lee, glad to be getting away from the beach. I'd come to the conclusion today that the ocean f#cking sucked. And also that I f#cking sucked at swimming.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime11/12/2012, 3:49 pm

Ventlas walked into the beach, with her bathing suit on. It was red, like her mother's fire, and had pink poke-o-dots all over it. She also brought her Nemo towl that she bought at the store. She set the towel out and sat on it. Ventlas watched the waves, peacefully. She finally got up and went over to get a surf board.

"One surfboard, please," Ventlas said to the man in the Surfing Booth.

"Here you go," he said as she paid him.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime11/14/2012, 1:06 am

((So now there's a surfboard rental booth at Camp Half Blood? LOL))

The  Beach - Page 14 Tumblr_ln5f7nQW5y1qacmz1o1_500_large
Matt Maguire
I get lost in the beauty of everything I see

It was a lovely November day at camp, and Matt Maguire decided that it was the perfect time to check out how rusty his surfing skills had gotten over the course of the last five years. Of course, camp was the only place on Long Island where you could get away with surfing in November on Long Island without freezing your arse off... especially when there'd been a snowstorm the week before! Camp was a mild 75 degrees now, though, and so MAtt headed to the beach clad in a black short-sleeved rash guard and of course, swim trunks. He arrived, dropping his towel in the sand, and headed over the the shed to grab a surfboard... only to notice that there was someone else there. A girl? Surfing? He'd never noticed people surfing at camp before, and he was surprised beyond belief to find that someone had the same idea as he did today. He grinned. [size=13]"You looking to catch some waves?" he called across the sand, indicating the surfboard under his arm. He glanced out at the ocean for a seconds, which was pretty calm at the moment... not perfect for surfing, but it'd do with the right amount of luck. And Matthew Maguire had plenty of that.

The world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 4:25 pm

Ventlas nodded. She was ready to surf. "Yea. Why, do you also wanna go surfing or...?" she asked. She picked up her surfboard, which was lightblue, her favorite color. "I meant, like, together," she added. She went over to the waves, and looked around, trying to see the perfect one. It was kinda hard doing just one. So, she decided to do them all. Yep, that's right. She jumped out into the waves, trying to go into every wave. On one of the last couple, she wiped out, being dragged by the water to the beach. "That was awesome."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 10:20 pm

Gotenks walked slowly through the many mounds of sand as he looked around for someone to talk to. It wasn't like he actually cared if anyone was willing to like him, for all he wanted was to see if there were actually people worth calling acquaintances. The purple and black hair billowed as a darker wind blew out of the South. It was actually rather normal for a wind to toss through his hair like that, and that is what made people think he was like Gotenks from television. Yet Gotenks wasn't like that poser, for he was the original Gotenks.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 10:28 am

Ventlas turned to the guy walking. She ran over. She thought about saying hello, when she heard a sand dune hit the sand. A wave had knocked it over. The water pulled her feet, hard, and brought her to her stomach. Ventlas flowed into the waves. She was a good swimmer, but against strong currents like that...no. She struggled against the water, wanting to live and breath. She tried to do everything she could, but couldn't. This was the part she wished she had fire powers to move against the water.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 12:09 pm

Gotenks had just noticed the girl running toward him when he also heard the sand dune fall. Since he was facing the lake, he saw the wave come in before it grabbed the camper. He was about to turn away when he decided that this camper may be an ally later if he saved her now. So Gotenks grabbed some weird board that he had heard was a surf board and he ran toward the lake. The girl by that time was already in the water and he was prepared. Gotenks jumped into the surf and lay flat on his stomach while using his arms to propel himself forward. The girl was underwater and so he dove under and grabbed her wrist. Pulling up, Gotenks got to the surface and realized that he hated water. So, the son of Thanatos grabbed the board and helped the girl onto the piece of wood and other materials. Then he helped her get to the beach again. Are you alright? I'm Gotenks by the way.

((Sorry, I do have internet now but I also have four essays and a giant test to finish in four days. That is why I wasn't replying right away.))
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 2:33 pm

(np!)

Ventlas smiled, nodding, breathing again. She got up off of the board on the surface. She wiped her eyes, because there was salt water in them, and she hated that. "Fine," she mused, needing help to her cabin, the Hestia on. She wobbled up, falling into the sand. "Ugh," she kept going, officially falling into a trench in the sand. She screamed, but didn't panic. Ventlas' vision finally cleared. She saw a boy around her age. She smiled. "I'm Ventlas."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/18/2012, 2:56 pm

Gotenks was rather surprised at the brusque reply from the girl that he had just saved. Yet it was interesting to see someone who wasn't completely air headed and nice. Finally she introduced herself and Gotenks was more than pleased to tell her who he was. "I'm Gotenks, and it was strange to see you suddenly fly back into the pull of the tide."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 5:23 pm

Ventlas chuckled. "Water's not my element. I'm a daughter of Hestia," she said, rising up and wiping the sand off of her. Man, that bugged her. She walked, bare-footed, in the hot sand, hoping to find her way to Hestia's cabin. She hated walking across the courtyard, it was full of people, so she found a pathway through the forest. "Care to walk?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 2:36 pm

Gotenks stared after the girl who had walked away and then shook his head to clear the cobwebs from his thoughts. Yeah, I'll walk with you. Those words were the only ones he could manage since he was still struck dumb by the save and how Ventlas just walked away while talking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime12/29/2012, 2:07 pm

Ventlas soon found her way. "Well, thank you!" she kissed his cheek, and left, off to the lake or something. Ventlas would write him a Thank-You letter.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 6:52 pm

I walked along the shorline, nose shoved in my book. I had finally found a way to get out of people seeing what I'm reading! I had discovered... BOOK COVERS! MUAHAHAHAHA.

I flicked the page absently, blinking rapidly as my contacts started to dry slightly against my eyes. I had always had a habit of not blinking often when I read. Too involved to multitask.

My cheeks began to heat slightly as the main character kissed her lover as he was about to leave for war. It was insanely romantic, yet nearly as sad as Les Miserables. I had read the book before - the boy didn't survive. It was doomed to-

Flump.

I flailed as I faceplanted into the sand, getting a mouthful of sand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 7:01 pm

Alastair walked onto the sand of the beach. Not his favorite place but he felt like getting some nice sea air instead of lungfuls of wood smoke. As he was taking off his shoes, he noticed some girl by the shoreline flail and faceplant. It must not have been pleasant, but Alastair couldn't help but laugh a little bit. He finished taking off his shoes before walking to the shoreline. He didn't go to help the girl though, he was always so shy and afraid around new people.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 7:21 pm

I pushed myself up on my hands any knee's, using my arm to wipe the sand off my face. I spit out the grainy dirt - because it was dirt - and grimaced. I had gotten sand in places that no sand should be.

I shook the bottom of my shirt so the sand felt out and then whipped my head around as if I was a dog to get the rest of the stuff out of it. Not that it worked though. I grumbled under my breathe. "Now I need a shower... dang it." Speaking of things I needed... my book!

I looked around franticly. That was a signed first edition I'd gotten for my birthday! Where'd it go?!
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 7:30 pm

Alastair was hit in the back by the more loose sand from the girl's hair. It wasn't that much, and thankfully wasn't sharp. He looked back at her and saw her frantically looking for something. He saw the very tip of a corner of a book poke out above the sand. It must have covered over when she got up and when she shook sand out of her shirt.

He normally wouldn't talk first, but he couldn't keep his mouth closed. "If you're looking for your book, I think it's right under you. It looks to be almost all covered in sand." He calls out to her.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 8:29 pm

I jumped at the sudden voice before looking to where it had come from. It was a boy with reaaaally wierd hair. White at the bottom with black tips. For a moment I wondered whether or not it was real before shaking my head and looking under me, almost sagging in relief when I spotted the corner of the red book cover. I pulled it out and hugged it to my chest before wrinkling my nose as my white t-shirt was covered in sand.

I glanced up at the boy, a bright smile on my face. "Thank you so much! I would have died if I lost it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next