Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:04 am

"Feel free to liberate yourself of unnecessary attire." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:14 am

"Fine," I said, and took off my shoe. And since I had nothing good to do with my shoe, I threw it at Suephrom.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:16 am

I caught her shoe when I came at me, and set it down by my foot. This showed off, remarkably obviously, the big comparison between the sizes of our feet.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:18 am

Austin finished his meal and went to his living quarters. He then goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:23 am

"Give me my shoe back now," I ordered. "Or I'll think of an insult about how giant your feet are."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:24 am

"If it's unnecessary, you don't need it back." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:30 am

I rolled my eyes. AGAIN. "Aren't you supposed to be attacking the city by now, anyways? Go away and do some kind of army sh*#."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:31 am

I huffed, picked up her shoe, and went up into my command tower. I was seriously wondering why I even tried with her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:33 am

Austin quickly bolted up after a good 30 minute nap. He needed to tell the commanders of the operation at hand. He quickly left his quarters and made his way to the arena. "All Commanders to the War room now." Austin said then made his way to the War Room.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:36 am

I just stayed in the tent, now lacking a shoe. I took another gulp of water, even though I didn't feel thirsty. This was excessively boring. I hoped it'd be over soon, and I could go back to my office and candy.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:39 am

I looked out over my war camp, suddenly thoroughly depressed. It wasn't quite night yet; the sun was just setting. I probably wouldn't sleep tonight. I watched the sun until it set, and then went back into my tent. I walked over to Madeline and gave her back her shoe. My face was back to being completely emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:41 am

Austin gathered the 30 men and women in the war room and spent the next hour or so going over the plans for the invasion, the points of interest, what to do with the Anubitesm not saying what they are of course, and other stuff of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:45 am

I put my shoe back on, and didn't say anything. But then... I got a wonderful idea. "Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:46 am

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I replied, and started walking back towards my chair.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:48 am

Once Austin was confident that everyone was clear on everything, he ended the war meeting and left headed back to his quarters. He now felt better resting with the knowledge that his commanders were clear on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:52 am

"Of course you don't." I half-heartedly pushed my foot off the ground, and spun my chair in a slow circle. "I'm bored. Do a barrel roll or something."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:53 am

I looked over at the bed, and laid down on it, not even replying to whatever Madeline was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:09 am

"SAY SOMETHING!" I demanded. This silence was even more annoying than being by myself.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:11 am

"Something." I mumbled. I really wasn't in the mood for conversation, and she seemed oblivious to the fact that I was feeling terrible.

OOC: I'm bored. Everyone left. You should post more naow. D:
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:25 am

OOC: I really need to sleeep... bahhhh.

BIC: I groaned, and almost actually facepalmed. "Why did you suddenly become boring?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:28 am

"Because I'm feeling terrible." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:30 am

"Why?" Maybe he was feeling bad because it was so hot out. Or because he was on his period. Or maybe he was all weirdly homesick, since this place had changed since he'd last seen it. That last one seemed likely, but I was leaning towards the second.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:31 am

"Because nothing ever works out how I expect it will." I said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:32 am

"Like what?" I went back to trying to get that annoying piece of sand out from under my nail. It was starting to make the inside of my thumb feel sore.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:34 am

"Girls." I said, and sighed again. "My mother killed my wife. My wife had been with another man. And now you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next