Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 2:11 am

"What more do you have to say to me? 'Why didn't you save me earlier?,' perhaps? Or maybe 'I can't believe that you did such a terrible job'? I don't want to talk to you." I said, stepping to the side and continuing to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 7:35 pm

I teleported into his way AGAIN... and just kissed him. Why? I wasn't quite sure, actually...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:13 pm

I tried pulling away from her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:27 pm

Well, fine then. I stopped kissing him, but hugged him instead. "Stop it," I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:28 pm

"Stop what?"I asked, giving up on pulling away. She'd probably end up cracking my ribs if I tried.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:46 pm

"Gods this is going to be the worst way to strike fear in people. Drama just so stupid."Austin said to himself after watching them kiss and hug and argue like some married couple. He just decided to have the task force kill the mortals and he go back to the new base. As he made his way back he stopped to watch as the mortals heassigned did their job well. Quickly the killed the mob and, with a little help from your's truely, killed the president. "My new base."He mumered then told the mortals to bring their suplies here.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:35 pm

"Stop walking away when I'm trying to figure out how the f*%# to say thank you." Well, there. I'd said it now.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:37 pm

I looked down at her, my mouth hanging open. Did she really just thank me?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:41 pm

"Close your mouth before a bug flies into it," I suggested in my usual smart-a*# tone, and backed away from Suephrom while crossing my arms again. I was thinking about whether I should act like nothing had happened...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:45 pm

Of course. A moment of caring before going back to her typical act, or possibly not an act at all, of apathy. I sighed, and started to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:55 pm

It was irritating me to see Suephrom being so... depressed. So I just poofed away, headed back to the Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:59 pm

I turned to where Madeline had been. Of course. Now she was gone. Hopefully, I'd die in this war such that I'd never have to see her again.

OOC:Don't worry, she'll just randomly get herself killed, Suephrom!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 10:04 pm

OOC: Tee hee heeeeeee... poor, poor Soup.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 10:08 pm

I walked to the citadel and intovwhat must have once been a throne room. My bed from the camp was there. I took off my armor and put on some loose pajama clothes that'd been sitting there. I laid down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 8:42 pm

Austin removed his armor and began to relax. With cairo now under the control of Anubis things would be easier to do here in Egypt. "Hmm...Now if they can get the Netherlands taken down then Loki will be in power and we can move the forces more towards the Camp."He mumured to himself.

((Several hours later))

Austin goes to bed and is killed by an assassin that somehow survived all of this.

((I was sick of keeping Austin around so he is dead now))
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 11:44 pm

Eventually, with the fall of the war and recapture of Cairo, Suephrom was transported to Camp, where he fell into another of his deep sleeps, untouched by aging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8