Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:46 am

Austin stood in silence wondering if Red actually gave a crap about getting him back to his troops. Hmmm Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:51 am

"Is he too lazy to walk?" I asked, and spun around in my chair some more.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:55 am

I looked at Austin. "You can either convince her to take you or you're walking."I said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:57 am

"Are to scarred to be away from Suephrom."Austin said to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:58 am

"Speak English," I ordered Austin. His sentence made absolutely no sense to me. He was probably reduced to gibberish from being in my glorious presence for too long.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:01 am

"Get a better vocabulary. I asked you if you were scarred to leave Suephrom alone."Austin said to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:02 am

"I don't have any scars, thank you very much. My skin is perfect, unlike yours." Oh, burn. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:06 am

"I didn't ask about your skin now did I? I think not. Now get me back to my camp."Austin ordered back to his usual annoying self.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:07 am

I just watched for a bit. "Don't speak to her that way."I said, glaring at Austin.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:08 am

I smirked. "No." And went back to spinning in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:12 am

"So I take it ya'll have officaly admitted your love then."Asutin said figuring Suephrom's glare and statement was the proof enough.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:20 am

Avoiding the question, I instead countered, "I'm not allowed to defend her, or be chivalrous?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:22 am

"Sure, now he thinks about chivalry..." I muttered, and stopped spinning. I was getting bored of it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:23 am

"Haven't you heard. Chivalry is dead."Austin said.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:24 am

"I'm ressurecting it."I said, and pointed at the tent's entrance flap. "Get out."I commanded.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:28 am

"Guess the dating is a yes."Austins said then walked out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:32 am

OOC: Just thought I'd mention... I am going to plot Austin's death now. I absolutely despise that saying.

BIC: "He's just jealous," I said confidently, and spun around again in my chair even though I was extremely tired of doing so. There was nothing for me to do. Why was I even here? Oh, yeah, to supervise the newb...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:33 am

"Jealous of you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:36 am

((Maybe later))

Austin stood there for afew minutes wondering justhow far out in the way his camp was.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:42 am

"Of course. Who wouldn't be jealous of me?" I queried, raising an eyebrow.

OOC: No, seriously, Alpha. I'm going to tear out his shriveled little heart with a pair of safety scissors, even if it means I'll have to slowly shred apart his skin and bones to do it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:44 am

"Yourself, perhaps." I mused, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:46 am

"Obviously,. I don't need to envy myself." I rolled my eyes at Suephrom. Boys were just so dense sometimes all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:46 am

((And I dont doubt any of that.))

Austin sighs and then starts walking.

((Miles later.))

Austin makes his way into his base. Fatigued, thirsty, and hungry Austin quickly makes his way to the dinning hall and begins to eat and rest.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 1:56 am

I, oddly, found myself wanting her closer. I almost slapped myself at the thought. I should have started the battle now. I needed to get away from Madeline. I liked her too much, and that wasn't good. I turned on my translator, because it worked as a radio to the Anubite leaders, and gave the instructions for the two thousand to get to Austin in a quiet, unnoticed manner. They acknowledged, and set off.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 2:01 am

I yawned, and picked at a piece of sand that had somehow wedged itself under my thumbnail. "It's too hot here," I complained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next