Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:36 am

"Meh," was my only response. Honestly, what could I say to that? It was just weird for people to be married by fifteen...

OOC: Lulz... she'll meet Lee and Cynder some day, and just have a spazz attack... /IamneverlettinghernearJane.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:37 am

I got up out of my bed and went back up to my command tower. I was done dealing with MAdeline, so I found a chair and sat. And waited.

Last edited by Evimero on 1/18/2012, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:41 am

"Nah." Ah, I finally got rid of that pesky bit of sand. Unfortunately, the removal process included scraping off some skin, so now my thumb was bleeding. I didn't really care, but it would be gross to get the blood all over everything. So when it started to well up, I just licked it off.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 3:42 am

"Why. Not?" I asked slowly, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:27 pm

Spoiler:

Liane looked through her telescope at all the activity at the encampment. Yep, Anubites, and some other mortals too, ugh. If there was something she hated more then anubites, it was anubites and a bunch of thugs with their cute prissy little clubs and their superior attitudes and all attempting to be gangster, so on and so forth. She had tried negotiating with one of this group before, the mercenaries belonged to a larger syndicate that she had plans to eradicate as soon as she got clearance to do so. The last negotiations she had with these guys was when they had taken over one of the trucks that held cash and several of the foundation's valuables. She had ended up having to bury eight shredded bodies in the dessert sands after negotiations had fallen apart and she was forced to resort to drastic measures.

She sat down on the roof of the parking garage, the magically shielded SUV was parked right beside her. On other rooftops, she could make out small dots, other people who had climbed on higher buildings to see what was going on. They pretty much got the message on what was happening and there was a lot more excitement going on, she could also see on a nearby watcher that they had acquired the harpoon guns. Also good because things were about to go from bad to worse.
On a building several blocks away, a man stood with the harpoon gun and several other harpoons on his back, holding a pair of binoculars. He had counted at least about 2000 Anubites moving around the camp but had also seen at least 500 other humans.A runner quickly approached and began conveying information that some other people had gathered and informed him that there were actually more then 3000. This was worrying but more were rallying to fight, maybe they would put up a good resistance and this enemy would move on. It was good to hope so right?

The defense had rallied to about 300. Those with Colossus weapons lay in groups scattered around town where they could easily ambush the enemy who knew very little of the town. The carbon steel bayonet on the end of the harpoon launcher had been rubbed with a little bit of mud in order to hide it's gleam. The Celestial bronze bolts and blade extending from the bayonet back to the handguard seemed to have been infused with a chemical to purposely hide the shine. The remainder of the groups had scattered across the town and stationed themselves around strong points and valuable places including the town center. Tough resistance would be felt by any hostile force who had the nerve to invade Cairo, there would be no retreating.

Last edited by Baseline Detonation on 1/18/2012, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:35 pm

"Troops gather your arms and make your way to the city. We head out now. Alpha, Delta, and Epsilon units will secure the river and everyone else branch off to an open Cardinal point. General Suephrom has sent some of his soldiers to help us take the North. They wont say much but I want somebody in a squad with any of them to make sure that I can get some Intel back. That is all now move." Austin told the troops then prepared himself for battle. Thankfully he had armor reserved for him at the camp. Changing into it quickly he sheathed his warped up his chair to give it the appearance of a second belt. He then made his way out of the base under the cover of darkness.

((Little while later.))

Austin stood surrounded from a distance by his five guards. He figured the time was right and shot a powerful column of fire into the air to signal for the attack. He had made sure to inform his troops not to immediately begin the attack. Following the plan, Austin prepared for the sounds of battle and screams.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:41 pm

I shrugged, and just randomly fell asleep. Why? Who knew. Maybe some mystical force that dictated my every thought and action decided I should sleep... nah, that couldn't be it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:50 pm

I saw the signal late at night. Or possibly early in the morning. I hadn't needed sleep that night, and I didn't even bother checking on Madeline as I sent out the orders to my troops to form up and get in position.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:54 pm

"Begin the attack."Austin called and all around the streets filled with screaming citizens and many fights. Apparently Cairo had a good defense system after all. Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:55 pm

I ordered my troops to commence the attack. Once within the city, they would split into groups of two hundred and search and destroy. Their commands were no survivors. I, personally, started running to the city with my sword out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 8:57 pm

Austin began walking through the city streets burning and cutting down the Cairo resistence one body at a time. Oh the fun he was having. No survivors was a command he was glad to follow.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:00 pm

As I arrived at the city, I realized my sword didn't help any. I picked up a dagger I found on the ground, and started using it instead.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:02 pm

Austin continued with his fun till a troop of men found their way to him. Being sorely outnumbered Austin did a sneaky little trick. He climbed up to the roof of a nearby building and made his way over to them. Then he shot a column of fire at them setting them all a blaze. He sat down and laughed as they scrambled around trying to put out the flames.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:03 pm

Liane got into the SUV and gunned the engine. This was bad, very bad. She had to get out of here and inform her superiors. Cairo would fall within a few hours and as soon as it did, there was going to be blood, the blood of any half-blood or mist capable mortal. Backing out of the garage, she began to drive when she looked out the window. Oh my god, they are killing civilians what are they doing that for, it was horrible. She got used to the sight of killing. She had often had to resort to it as was the nature of the job but as she pulled out of the parking garage, she watched a woman get slashed, cut in two and if that wasn't enough, the anubite lifted his food. The following curb stomp resulted in the mess of a small child, probably no more then three getting splattered across the ground.

This was too much. She had to warn colossus, right after she dealt with this one. She gunned the engine, accelerating as fast as she could before the anubite could move and slammed into it. The impact killed it instantly, and it fell beneath the wheels, the angry director succumbed to the urge to grind it against the floor, doing so before continuing northbound, touching her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:26 pm

There were a few obviously trained people I cam across with, but they seemed to all be too old to react as quickly as I could, too slow. In some sections, the Anubites were taking casualties amongst themselves. In others, none had died. I reassigned troops as I saw fit.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:30 pm

Austin noddec and each of his five bodyguards took out the burning men. Austin then noticed a car that was starting to get too far away and moving into Suephrom's territory. "You Anubite. Tell Suephrom that their is a high speed motor vehicle heading towards him."He said to a nearby Anubite who nodded and ran off to find his general. "Time for us to keep moving this place is supposed to be capture by day's end."Austin told his troops then began walking throught the panicked streets agin.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:36 pm

I received the message. That was strange, because all of the other technology had shut down. Guns didn't even work. I made sure to keep an eye out for the car.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 9:41 pm

Austin continued his march through the streets of Nothern Cairo. All around him commanders of his troops came back with reports of successful raids. Items of interest from invaded home and important documents from historical and modern building. He smirked at the good news and knew that this would be a succesful assigment. Assuming the one with the somehow working car was taken down. If not then someone will have survived this attack.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 11:50 pm

I was still napping, completely oblivious to all of the carnage in the nearby city. In fact, I was having quite nice dreams, too.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 1:16 am

I must have taken a turn that led me away from the working car, because after quite a while I didn't see it. The majority of the humans were slaughtered. Right now, I had about half of the remaining Anubites (1949 of the total 3878 who'd survived) going door to door searching. The rest were either on the borders or at the river. I'd set my main base up in the Citadel.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 1:20 am

"All right besides the river and border defence troops, gather are remaining troops and have them check for any that may still be alive."Austin said Michelle and Eli, who nodded and made their way off to put the orders in action. Suddenly Austin felt a sharp pain in he left shoulder and realized that a dagger had been thrown at him. He looks around and using his whip catches a the woman who had struck him. "Good shot. Too bad you're a slow runner."Austin said then set her on fire.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 7:40 pm

Liane finally turned west onto the main road that would take her to the final destination, a smaller city along the coast that held the CFNS Sparrow. She couldn't believe her luck. She had managed to escape the massive sh*t storm in the northern area by pulling the oldest trick in the book. Literally heading north then turning east and finally south. Bypassing the armies was so simple, going through the gap called the "south east" before the invading forces has managed to close those off.

Silly kids, attacking from the cardinal directions does not make the city impossible to escape. Actually to one of the group leader's credit, he managed to get at most a squad to link up with the guys coming from the south. An anubite had actually managed to grab onto the car door but met a quick death when she had pulled out her weapon and took him out. Otherwise, she had simply splattered any resistance she found. Wonderful, simply wonderful for her. As she pulled onto the freeway, she looked mournfully back at the city and thought about those guys at the cafe, shame, they were good men.

Wasting no time, she slammed the accelerator and began motoring down the freeway. The magic that saved the car was slowly being eroded away and if she didn't get out of there, she would be completely screwed due to the car engine shutting down. Oh well, she had more then enough time to escape this "null zone" and her ride was only a couple dozen kilometers up the road.

{Liane Sparks|CDS Director|Leaving the battle zone}

OOC: Continue posting please
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 7:46 pm

Austin put away his whip then looked at the wound. Hmm, not a deep pentration. Probably just going to sting for a little while and the blood flow had stopped realatively quickly. He stood corrected, this girl he had killed was a terrible shot. it must of been dumb luck for her to have hit him.

((Miles away at the abandonedish Camp of Suephrom's troops))

A group of mortals native to Cairo are trying to make there escape through the desert. They were barely to escape the carnage and destruction of their homes and family members. It bewildered them hos people could be so cruel but they couldn't worry about it now. They had to escape. Soon the mortals see a camp, empty, deserted. They looked around and saw one tent was stil lighted. Inside a girl was sleeping. They gathered together and devised a plan to end the attack on their city. They quickly blindfolded the girl and binded her arms and legs. Then silently the biggest men of the group lifted the girl. They left like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:00 pm

I went into the newly-appointed base and went to the highest tower. I looked out over the landscape. I could see the tracjs of sone Egyptians who had fled in various directions. I quickly applied orders to group of Anubites to track them as best they could. I also sent two groups of one hundred to move all the things from the other camp to the city. I gave these groups orders to look for Madeline, though I had a feeling she'd decided to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:22 pm

Austin made his way to the building that Suephrom had choosen for the new base. "Gather some troops and go get the supplies from our old encampement." He said to two of his gaurds and then madehis way up to the tower Suephrom was in. "Well this went about as well as we thought it would."He said to him as he entered.

The mortals stopped to rest for a moment but only a moment for they were already being chased. They knew now that they must pick up the pace. The biggest of the men in the group hit the girl in the head hard enough to keep her knocked out but not enough to kill. He then carries her over his shoulder as the group ran back to the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next