Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:30 pm

I completely ignored Austin, because as soon as he came up I saw a group of mortals being chased by Anubites, running toward the city. This wasn't good. I took a flying leap fron the tower, and landed on the roof of one about ten feet lower. I kept going like this, until eventually I was running through Cairo on the roofs of houses. I had a mortal kopesh that I'd found in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:54 pm

Austin looked out the window and saw what Suephrom was rushing after. He decided that Suephrom was more then enough for those weak mortals so he took this time to look around.

The mortals kept up the run. They knew they had been spotted but they just climbed to the nearest rooftop. They saw a guy with a kopesh coming stright for them. The man carrying the girl stepped forward. He held up the girl by her shirt and said, "You leave the ciy and she lives. You don't she dies."And just to prove the point he pulled a dagger and got ready to stab the girl.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 10:25 pm

I stopped when I was a house away. One jump. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to kill the guy holding Madeline before he killed her. I put the kopesh down. I'd have to get this just right. "Let's talk negotiations. "I said, transferring to Egyptian.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 8:44 am

Austin noticed Suephrom and the motals were at a stalemate. he then noticed that the biggest of the mortals was holding someone. Austin thouught it looked like Red but he couldn't have been sure. He decided to take a little walk out there and watch what would happen. Soon he had made it up to them.

"Your choices are simple. Leave she lives. Stay she dies. There will be no negotiating the matter."The man said to him not caing wether it was English or Egyptian. "There is another one here."A girl said to the man pointing to Austin. "I can see him."the man said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 4:03 pm

I looked over at Austin, and rolled my eyes in a way to motion for hin to go to the other side of them. They'd probably see this, but any distraction was worth it. "Can I come over to that rooftop?"I asked them, using Egyptian again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/20/2012, 9:20 pm

Being the wonderfully inconvenient person that I was, I opened my eyes and - to my surprise - found that I was NOT napping peacefully in the tent. I instinctively lashed out at whoever was holding onto me, but found that my hands and feet were bound. So was my mouth. My next reaction was to teleport away, but I didn't know where to go besides the Koepel. I couldn't leave without taking this d*&%# with me, and it wasn't worth the risk of compromising the base... so I went and used my amazing powers, and made a tower of earth shoot out of the ground directly underneath the guy.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 1:40 am

"No you can't."The man said then dropped the girl as he stepped back to avoid the tower of earth. "Damn girl." was all the man said before he burned to a crisps.

Austin saw what Suephrom wanted him to do and was making his way around when Red suddenly woke up. He figured this was just as good and he really wanted to barbecue someone. The man stepping back made a good target. "I think you can handle the others. At least you'd be pretty worthless if you couldn't."Austin said to him then turned and made his way back to the new base.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 2:40 am

I grabbed the Kopesh off the ground and jumped to the next buildings roof, and quickly slashed out at the mortals.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 3:01 am

The mortals freaked out when the biggest of them was burned to nothing but ash and bone. They were so stunned that they didn't think to defend themselves from the kid that attacked. They fell one by one without so much as a scream.

Austin turned back to watch then shook his head with a sick grin. "Show off."He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/21/2012, 5:22 am

I dropped the kopesh when they were all dead, and threw my arms around Madeline in an odd, adrenaline-enhanced bout of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 12:13 am

"MMMMHHHHHHMMMMMMMMNNNN!" I said. I was still gagged and stuff, you know.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 12:19 am

Asutin decided to go back and watch the funny killing of mortals. Instead he nearly threw up when he saw Suephrom stupidly hugging Red without ungagging, untieing, unblindfolding her. Weired much? The answer is yes. But Suephrom is like 2000 some odd years old so he is weird when it comes to this stuff...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 1:06 am

Mortals continued running along street tryingg to avoid the new threat.

"Run to regroup and mobilize the town hall," Someone yelled a mortal from somewhere, and so some mortals made there way to the town hall.

In the town hall was the current president of Egypt guarded by two men in black. In front of him was a group of about 100 mortals armed with whatever they could find (Bottles, sticks, chair legs, ect.).
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 12:13 pm

OOC: Bob, we already killed all the mortals. .

BIC:I realized she was still bound and gagged, and I pulled out my dagger and cut her free.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 1:21 pm

OOC: all 6758581 of them? Sorry for big font only thing the copy and paste would let me do.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 8:20 pm

I coughed. Ugh. Whatever the f*%# they'd used to gag me tasted like sh*#. Oh gods, it wasn't ACTUALLY sh*#, was it? I wouldn't put it past these stupid mortals. Wait, no, it was some kind of cloth or rope or something. Gah. I rubbed my newly freed wrists, which were red from the chafing of the bonds.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 11:17 pm

I looked at her wrists. That didn't look good. Goodness, I figured she could take care of herself, butI apparently not. "You got kidnapped."I stated quited obviously.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 11:23 pm

"If you two are done being all lovey daovey. I think there are still mortals to brutal kill. Shall we go."Austin said boredly. He was lightly chewing on the tip of a dagger that he had found.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/22/2012, 11:51 pm

"I was napping," I snapped, and glared at him. "So shut up." I didn't actually have any good excuses... but... grr...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:02 am

"I'm so glad you came and helped."I replied, ignoring Austin, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:03 am

"I. Was. NAPPING." I repeated. Grr... I almost felt guilty yelling at him after he saved my butt like that. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:06 am

"Whatever then."Austin said to himself. Gods if this is anything like the rest of the war. The those two are going to suck the fun out of the idea or dethroning gods, destroying camps, and killing mass numbers of mortals.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:21 am

"For more than TWELVE hours!"I replied. I didn't even care that we had the city at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:28 am

"They hit me on the head or something," I grumbled, rubbing a sore place on the back of my skull. It felt tender, like a big bruise. I winched, and put my hand back down. I glared off into the distance, looking at all the carnage. They'd done a good job, actually.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:31 am

Austin loked up to notice Michelle standing next to him. "Yes what is it?" He asked.

"Sir there is a riot in front of the presidential bulding. Should we wait. or just move in and kill them during the confusion."She said to him trying to avoid Red's view.

"Gether a small task force. 15 of the best should do fine. And then wait for me."Austin said and with a nod Michelle was gone. He then got up and walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next