Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 12:06 pm

Shane raised an eyebrow at Raf's question and went to say something when Sebella brought up that Zelda's hand was bleeding. He looked down and then said, "Do you have any bandages at your trailer? I'd check my bag but I don't have any in there.."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 3:19 pm

Well, I know Shane liked Zelda, but I very highly doubted he'd skip out on an opportunity to make a sarcastic remark. And how in Hades did Zelda forget that she'd fut her hand? I moved closer to Sebella. I smiled, not moving my lips as I silently said, "Something's off." I figured Zelda might hear me, but Shane looked like he was in complete LaLa Land.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 3:45 pm

Zelda shrugged. "I don't... I don't know. Go look, Shane? Be careful of the... The... I don't know but be careful."

Sebella nodded. "I agree," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 4:24 pm

Shane nodded. "Be right back." He said and then jogged off back to her trailer. When he got in there he walked around searching for a medicine cabinet or a first aid kit or something...when he saw a knife on the counter. He picked it up in confusion and examined the blade, noticing some blood on it...his mind suddenly became blurry like something was passing through it faster than he could see it. His free hand instantly went to his head and he dropped the knife trying to stop the pain he was feeling. After a few minutes he started hearing small words and then the pain stopped and he was back to "normal". He continued to look through the trailer and soon he found a box of band-aids. He pulled one out and then stuffed it in his pocket before leaving the trailer and walking back over to them.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 4:30 pm

I watched Shane go, wondering what Zelda was warning him about. It seemed like he was taking an awfully long time to get a ban-aid. .when he finally came back, I asked, "Did you drown in the toilet or something?" Seriously, if he missed the opportuniy for a sarcastic remark this time, I'd be rather confident that he was brain-washed.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 4:36 pm

"I should hope not," Zelda laughed and held her hand out for Shane.

"Is it me or is she treating Shane like a pet?" Sebella whispered in Raf's ear.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 4:39 pm

"No...Obviously I was feeding a cat to a pack Vultures. Where have you been the past ten minutes?" Shane said to Raf with that ridiculously annoying smirk and then turned to Zelda and pulled out the band-aid. He quickly put it on her cut. He wrapped an arm around her and smiled as he held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 5:06 pm

"Woof woof. "I whispered back to Sebella. Shane's comment had not seen typical, though it was heavily sarcastic. I decided to not jump to conclusions yet. Just observe, for now.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 5:14 pm

Zelda saw the ringmaster appear and stepped away from Shane and the others, standing almost obediantly beside the man's path. Once he was gone, she returned to where she had been. She kissed Shane's cheek. "Thank you."

Sebella looked around and saw a sign for a psychic. "What's that?" Sebella asked.

"Oh that? It's just Madame Marple's tent," Zelda dismissed.

"Oh? Raf, let's go se-"

"Trust me, it's nothing exciting," Zelda said. She took Shane's hand. "Come on, you. I'm hungry. Do you like waffles?"

Zelda led Shane toward the food stands.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 5:21 pm

Shane smiled and followed Zelda to the food stand when she pulled him along. He didn't really care what Sebella and Raf did at this point he just was happy to be with his "girlfriend" *cough*Master!*cough*
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 6:19 pm

I looked over at Sebella. "She just pointedly told us to ignore a hypnotist's tent. And Shane is following her like a lap dog. Coincedence?" I asked, smiling for a second. "I think I know what's going on here."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 6:22 pm

"I think so too. Should we play Sherlock Holmes and go look see?" Sebella asked, jabbing her thumb in the tent's direction.

Zelda got Shane all the free food he could have wanted. "We're happy here, aren't we, Shane?" Zelda asked when they reached her trailer again to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 6:36 pm

Shane smiled and nodded her. "Yep. This place is perfect. No where else that I want to be at." He told her as opened the door to the trailer and lead her inside.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 6:50 pm

I shrugged. "What if she realizes it and hypnotizes us, too?" I pondered.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 7:01 pm

"She's gone with Shane. It doesn't look like she's coming back," Sebella pointed out. She took his hand.

__

Zelda smiled and stepped inside and arranged the food neatly.

Last edited by Shan on 8/26/2012, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 7:07 pm

Shane smiled and kissed Zelda's cheek and then pulled out a seat for her, glancing up for a moment and then seeing the knife he dropped on the floor when his head began hurting. He frowned and then walked over and picked it up and then put it in the sink before going back and sitting in the seat across from her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 8:00 pm

"I meant the hypnotist." I said, and sighed. "Let's check to see if she's in there first, then we can Holmes it up." I said, smiling a little. I took Sebella's hand and walked toward the tent, keeping to the shadows. I peekedbin through the flap, and the back out. I whispered, "I don't see her."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 8:08 pm

Sebella nodded. She looked inside and wrinkled her nose. "What does a hypnotist want with a gramophone?" she whispered and pointed at the object.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 8:20 pm

I shrugged. "It probably helps hypnotise people." I said, looking around a bit. "Why isn't she in there. .?" I muttered wonderingly.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 8:46 pm

Sebella shrugged. "I don't know... Maybe she's on break?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 12:59 am

I shrugged, and decided to go in, standing up fully and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 1:04 am

Sebella stepped inside and looked around. "Orangey gold," she commented and looked at the gramophone. She noticed a jar of wax ear plugs beside it. "What... Why would they have ear plugs?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:02 am

I thought about that for a second. "In case someone wants to have someone hypnotized, be there, and not be hypnotized." I decided. "I bet Zelda did exactly that. Maybe we should ask Shane about coming home. ." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 1:37 pm

"What if he's hypnotized so he won't?" Sebella pointed out and examined the record.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime8/27/2012, 10:25 pm

Hypnotized so that he won't what?" I asked, befuddled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next