Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 10:23 pm

Shane blinked wondering what had happened after he heard the three snaps but before he could ask anything he heard another snap and he was back under Zelda's control. He looked up at her and smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 10:29 pm

Surprised by the smirk, Zelda had to ask. "What are you smirking for, Shane? What's on your mind?" she asked, walking back over and standing over him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 10:34 pm

Shane shrugged and then smiled, "Just thinking of how beautiful you are, Zelda...how I just want to stay here with you.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 10:39 pm

"Good. Because Camp is bad, isn't it, Shane? Don't you think? It's bad for you and I. We can't have fun, can we? I can show you fun, Shane. Just come with me to my trailer," she said and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 10:44 pm

Shane kissed her back and smiled rubbing her leg, "I'd be at your trailer with you...but haven't lead me there yet.." He told her and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 10:47 pm

The generic answers would tire her after a while. But she had the three snaps for that. She took him by the hand and led him out the tent and into her trailer. As soon as the door shut, she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:03 pm

Shane looked around the trailer for a brief moment and then smiles and kisses her back pulling her over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:04 pm

Zelda smiled and kissed him, over and over. She started at his belt and got rid of it.

[FADE TO BLACK]
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:11 pm

The sound of snapping broke Shane's slumber and he smiled at Zelda lying there next to him, he kissed the top of her head and then in the next instant he heard three snaps from outside and his trance faded. His eyes widened and he backed up and then climb out of the bed. "What the f*cking hell!"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:16 pm

Zelda cussed colourfully and snapped her fingers again. Once he was under, she strapped him down to the chair. She snapped her fingers again. "I can explain... Somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:21 pm

Shane fell into a daze and then in the next moment he was back to normal and tied to a chair. "Or really. You can explain how I'm suddenly in your trailer with no clothes on and have no memory of having s*x with you?" He asked her in a near scream.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:26 pm

Zelda went into her trance like mode. Ignoring him scream, she stood up and found a kitchen knife. She sat down opposite him, watching the blade. She stood up once he had finished and sat on his lap, showing him too. "You see how sharp it is, Shane? It'd be a shame if it cut you..." she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:37 pm

Shane instantly tensed up when she sat in his lap and showed him the knife. Then he gulped when she made her threat. "Zelda...please...no need to go...and do something drastic.." He said to her trying to be as calm as possible and not give her cause to cut off any of his...vital parts..
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 11:50 pm

She held it up to her own wrist and held it there, looking and almost admiring it. "You should have accepted my offer the first time around. You're mine now. Simple trick to put you back under. Almost anyone can do it. That's the problem with it, I suppose."

She looked at him and smiled. "I know I'm insane. But with a past like my own... It's hard not to be..."

She turned her arm and cut the back of her hand, watching the blood trickle down. She put the knife down at the sight and watched it move down her arm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 12:19 am

Shane gulped a bit. "I'm sorry, Zelda..I'm sorry that I didn't accept the first offer you gave. I'm sorry that...I..I guess I made you feel like you weren't good enough...or whatever I made you feel like.. Zelda..I really did like you..I still do...but this..this just crazy.." He told her and then she smiled at him and told him that she knew she was insane and that her past left it hard not to be. Then she cut herself and they found themselves watching her blood trickle down her arm.

"Zelda...I'll stay here...I'll stay here with you, Camp Half-Blood has no love for me..none at all...I only stay there because I can find my mom and older brother from there...but I know they'll be fine without me...I...I just want you to be happy." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 12:36 am

Zelda laughed. "Liar," she proclaimed and sat up. She dressed and kissed his cheek. "But you are right about one thing. You are staying."

She snapped her fingers three times.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 12:39 am

Shane tried to protest but before he could he was back in a trance. His head hanging down as if he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 12:41 am

"Wake up, Shane. We need to go catch Raf and Sebella," she said, her tone fluffy and light. She untied him and tossed him his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 12:45 am

Shane woke up and smiled at her and then got his clothes on. "Alright let's go." He said now ready to leave and go find Sebella and Raf. He opened up his arms to give her a hug while using the other one to open the door to the Trailer.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 12:59 am

Zelda felt a little bad for what she had done to him. But to have both of what she wanted, she had to do something. Outside, Zelda led him toward the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 1:41 am

When the cirus was over, I turned around and loked around me. Maybe we could go to that Bizzare thing now? I looked over at Sebella, smiling. "What now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 1:45 am

"I guess-" started Sebella before Zelda called over.

"Roll up, roll up! Come and see the spectacular Carnical of the Bizzare!" she called over, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 1:56 am

Shane stood there with Zelda..that dazed look that was obviously on his face, but he would deny it in a second. He looked over and waved Sebella and Raf over after Zelda had called them.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 2:01 am

I looked at Shane suspiciously. Shane was an as$, but he wasn't stupid, and an incredibly blank expression had just been on his face. "Hey Shane, how was Zelda outside of the ring?" I asked, winking. Idwprobably have made soms sarcastic remark about him running off with her anyway, so it wasn't out of character or anything.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/26/2012, 11:54 am

Zelda raised an eyebrow and laughed.

Sebella frowned. "Zelda, your hand. It's bleeding."

Zelda looked at it. "Oh. I wonder how that happened..." she said, apparently forgetting she cut herself.

OOC: I'm thinking about having Zelda under hypnosis herself. A hypnosis that's sunk so far in that it's a part of her personality now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next