Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two New Charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

Two New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Two New Charries   Two New Charries Icon_minitime4/15/2010, 3:16 pm

Character Name: Skyvy Zirconia Hazel Lanchester
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Olive eyes, long hazel brown hair, 5 feet exact, slim, regular skin color
God and mortal parent: Hecate, Ron Lanchester
Powers: Magic, I would assume kinda like Harry Potter stuff. About 6/7 spells before she starts looking drunk, 8 for her to pass out, any more she could die.
Flaws: Shy, sensitive, can't make up her mind on her own, is sports impaired(can't play sports, because she is too bad at them)
Pets: Goldfish named Patterson
Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Talents/Skills: Drawing, writing, hiding

RP Example*: I walked behind Skyva to the park. Geez, why does he have to go so fast? I stand at the end of the park and watch him, but then I get bored and pick up a basketball and mess around with it. I look up at Skyva and scowl back. "You think I want to play this stupid sport Skyva?"

Biography*: Skyvy lived with her dad and her twin brother, Skyva. Her life was pretty normal, except for the fact that she couldn't play sports. Most of the times she got A's, but in reading she would get B's, because of her teachers understanding of her dyslexia. One day, her dad and a satyr confronted her and Skyva about Greek mythology. then The satyr took them to CHB.
Notes: She and Skyva are twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Name: Skyva Holden Harley Lanchester
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Exactly the same as Skyvy, but his hair is short
God and mortal parent: Hecate, Ron Lanchester
Powers: Same as Skyvy.
Flaws: Shy, lazy, always needs other's opinions
Pets: Goldfish named Krystel
Weapon: CB Sword
Talents/Skills: Running, basketball, hiding

RP Example*: I jogged into the park and frowned. Where is Skyvy? I climb up a tree and look around for her. I spot her at the end of the park, trying to play basketball. I jump down from the tree and scowl. "Is that all you can do Skyvy?"

Biography*: Skyva lived with his twin, Skyvy, and his dad. His life was normal as well, but he didn't get A's all the time. He was excellent at sports, especially basketball. One day, his dad and their 'cousin' satyr came and talked to them about Greek mythology. Then, he brought them to CHB.
Notes: He and Skyvy are twins.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Two New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Charries   Two New Charries Icon_minitime4/15/2010, 3:28 pm

most powerful spells?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

Two New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Charries   Two New Charries Icon_minitime4/15/2010, 3:29 pm

I guess, making something on top of a wall fall down on someone, but that would be on the edge of passing out.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Two New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Charries   Two New Charries Icon_minitime4/15/2010, 3:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Two New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Charries   Two New Charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two New Charries
Page 1 of 1