Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 new charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

4 new charries Empty
PostSubject: 4 new charries   4 new charries Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 11:17 am

YAY the Four Horsemen as Demigods.....I hope ya'll know who the four horsemen are

Character Name: Dustin
Descripition: 6',Brown Hair,Black Eyes, Wears a crown on his head(Don't ask why),Medium Build,
God and Mortal Parent: Apollo and unknown mother
Powers:no powers
Flaws: Pride,stubborness,vanity
Weapons: Cb Bow and Arrows. 2 Cb Daggers(Rarely uses daggers)
Pets: White Horse
Talents/Skills: Archery
Rp Example: Dustin rides his horse around and shoots arrows at random things. He then sees a dove and shoots an arrow at it dropping the bird mid flight. As he goes to get the dead dove his brothers ride up to him and Dylan asks,"Now why would you kill a dove." Dustin then chuckles and replies with,"Because I can that's why I would kill one." Harrison then laughs at Dustins comment and say to Samuel."Be careful Dustin might be trying to take your place." Samuel then snorts and says" Dustin wouldn't dare." Dustin and his brothers then laugh and ride away.
Biography: Dustin was born on a ranch in Montanna where he and his four brothers lived together with there mom. Dustin's mom was a strong christian and taught him and his brothers all about the bible but mostly about the Apocalypse and the four horsemen.When Dustin turned 10 he was given a White Horse and taught how to ride it and use a bow. Then 2 years later Dustin's mom was killed in a wildfire and him and his brothers were all moved too New York. The next year him and his for brothers where claimed by there Godly parents and a satyr came and got them and brought them to Camp Half-Blood. It's now been 4 years since then and Dustin and his brothers took on the nicknames of the four horsemen as a way to somehow remeber there mother even though they can't remeber her name.
Notes: He considers himself as the Horsemen known as Conquest

Character Name: Samuel
Description: Bloodred eyes, Black Hair with red streaks in it,6',medium build
God and Mortal Parent: Ares and unkown mother
Powers: None
Flaws: Bloodthirsty(Like psycho mass murderer style of bloodthirsty),Prideful,extremly stubborn
Weapons: Cb sword that has blood stains on it
Pet: Firey Red Horse
Talents/Skills: Swordsmenship
Rp Example: Samuel rides around the woods swinging his sword around to hit trees randomly. He then notices a deer walk out into the open and he preapres to charge it. However, just as he is about to chase it his brothers ride up and scare the deer away. Samuel then gets a little mad and says" Why'd you three have to scare it away." Harrison then says."Too annoy you." Dustin and Dylan then snicker a bit and they all ride away
Biography:Samuel was born on a ranch in Montanna with his brothers where they lived with there mother. Samuel always had a bad streak but it wasn't towards his brothers or mother so he got along well with them. When Samuel turned 10 he was givin a Firey Red Horse and he learned how to ride it as well as was taught how to use a sword. Then 2 years later his mother was killed in a wildfire and he was moved to New York upon request in his mothers will. The next year he and his brothers were claimed and brought to CHB. He has been staying there ever since then.
Notes: Considers himself the Horsemen named War

Character Name: Harrison
Description: Black eyes, Black hair, 6', medium build,
God and Mortal Parent: Demeter and unknown father
Powers: Can cause crops to wither and die 10 times times a day(lightheadedness will soon follow the use of this power)
Flaws: Prideful, vanity, stubborness
Weapons: Cb Sword that changes into a weighing scale
Pet: Black Horse
Talents/Skills: Swordsmenship
Rp Example: Harrison rides around randomly looking for something to occupie his time. He then sees some crops and rides over to them to see what kind they are. After seeing that they where brussel sprouts, his brothers ride up to him and Dustin asks" Harrison what are you about to do?" Harrison then says,"Oh nothing," and then he waves his hand and the crops die. Harrison and Dylan then snicker a little and they all ride away.
Biography: Harrison was adopted into a family on a ranch in Montanna where he grew up the guys that he though of as brothers to him. Harrison had an avid intress in scales as a young kid and sleep with one sitting on his nightstand each night. At the age of 10 he was givin a Black horse and was taught how to ride it and use a sword. Then 2 years later his adopted mother was killed in a wildfire and he was sent to New york with his brothers and there horses. The next year they were claimed and he found out that he was adopted. Even though he was adopted ,however, he was still considered a brother by Dustin, Samuel, and Dylan. The next year he and his brothers were taken to CHB where he and them have been staying ever since then.
Notes:Cosiders himself as the Horsemn named Famine.....He is the only adopted kid among him and his brothers

Character Name: Dylan
Description: Pale eyes, Paleish-Green Hair,6',medium build
God and Mortal: Thanatos and unknown mother
Powers: Can summon 20 skeletons a day (lightheaded after effect)
Flaws: Prideful, Stubborness, Obsession with death
Pet: Paleish-Green Horse
Weapon: Cb Scythe and Cb Sword
Talents/Skills: Fighting and Killing
Rp Example: Dylan rides in on his horse and looks around. He then notices a family of birds sitting in a tree and swipes at them with his scythe for no real reason. Dylan then sees his brothers ride up too him and his brother Samuel asks,"What the heck are you doing?" Dylan then replies with,"I'm not exactly sure all I know is I'm really bored."
They all then ride away.
Biography: Dylan was born on a ranch in Montanna where he lived with his brothers and mother. Dylan was always kinda depressed but nobody asked him about it so they got along with him.At the age of 10 Dylan was givin a Paleish-Green Horse and was taught how to ride it as well as fight with a scythe and sword. eventually Dylan went into an obsession with death and started hunting food for random reasons. Then 2 years later his mother died in a wildfire and he and his brothers where moved to New York upon her final request. After a year went by him and his brothers were claimed and were taken to CHB along with there horses. He and his brothers Have been living there ever since and they all took on the four horsemen names as nicknames to remeber there mother.
Notes: Considers himself to be the Horsemen called Death

Last edited by Silver Sharpie on 6/3/2011, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

4 new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 new charries   4 new charries Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:45 pm

just skimming, But you realize they all will have to leave when they turn 20...right? that's a whole one year in camp...maybe less if you already have specific dates for them.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

4 new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 new charries   4 new charries Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:46 pm

Yeah now that I think of this I will change there age
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

4 new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 new charries   4 new charries Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 6:12 pm

I see in your signature that you have nine characters, and you say one open slot. Did you buy three more slots?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

4 new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 new charries   4 new charries Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 6:13 pm

Yes I bought four slots for these guys and then made someone leave before these guys were approved
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

4 new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 new charries   4 new charries Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 6:16 pm

i suppose these are gonna be used in the war?
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 new charries   4 new charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 new charries
Page 1 of 1