Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 new charries!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

3 new charries! Empty
PostSubject: 3 new charries!   3 new charries! Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 9:35 pm

THe ish awesome

Character Name: Emerald (Emmy) Hites
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): SHe has cropped dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. She's 4'11 and is athletic and skinny.
God and mortal parent: Ashley HItes, Phonoi (god of murder, killing, and manslaughter)
Powers: None really..... she can't like kill people with her midn obviously
Flaws: She hates the world and people. The only people close to her are the people she lets close to her (which is not many) And she doesn't care if she lives or dies.
Pets: None
Weapon: 2 twin swords made of stygian whatever its called
Talents/Skills: Fighting, getting into fights, being sarcastic, ahnd to hand combat, did I mention fighting?
RP Example*: I kicked the stupid rock. Stupid dang rock. DIE ROCK DIE! It didn't deserve to be a rock. THE ROCK MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Biography*: Emmy always had.... issues. SHe hated people and spent 6 years in a juvenile detention center. SHe eventually made a weapon out of a spoon and the guard let her out. SHe never knew her mom and didn't care. She was found by a satyr shortly after fighting a hellhound. She grudgingly followed him inot camp.
Notes: She had mood swings *cough* bipolar

Character Name: Zelda Black
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): She has balck and blonde hair *scene style* and greensih blue eyes. SHe's 5'2 and super slim.
God and mortal parent: Jacklyn Black, Philophrosyne (God of frienliness and kind welcomes)
Powers: NOne really.
Flaws: SHe is very sensitive and is a very emotional person. When someone insults her she will start crying and usually doesn't stand up for herself.
Pets: a gray pegasus named Twinky
Weapon: Lime green spear that makes someone ticklish if poked
Talents/Skills: She is very good at planning
RP Example*: Lalalala OMG A PERSON! I waved anxiously. I wonder if they will like me. HOpe so. Lalalalaal. OMG AN APPLE!
Biography*: Zelda had a pretty average life. She had never gotten kicked out of school though, because everybody seemed to like her and she was nice caring and friendly. SHe was random and hyper and grew up with her mom and baby brother, never knwoing who her daad was until a satyr found her and took hr to CHB.
Notes: nada!

Character Name: Aradia Wetch
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): he has plae blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Shes 5'8 and very slim and curvy.
God and mortal parent: Johnathan Wetch, Alethia (Goddess of truth and sincerity)
Powers: She can make people tell the truth but she passes out shortly after, it greatly drains her
Flaws: She cant lie, and always blames herself for everything. She always needs help (she's blind) and thinks she can never repay people.
Pets: none
Weapon: a long sword that is greek for Truths destruction
Talents/Skills: knwoing her surroundings by smell and sound, planning, wrestling
RP Example*: I felt around for something to sit on. My hands came upon something solid. A bench. I carefully sat down, making sure I actually did. Good. I sighed and put my face in my hands. I missed seeing.
Biography*: Aradia went blind at the age of 3. She woke up one morning and couldn't see. The doctors never knew why she couldn't. Aradia was homeschooled most of her life. When she was 14 she started going to a public school and was attacked by a sphinx, and a satyr found her and brought he to CHB.
Notes: If I didn't already mention this; she's blind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

3 new charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 new charries!   3 new charries! Icon_minitime5/7/2010, 3:39 pm

Approved x3.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

3 new charries!
Page 1 of 1