Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 new charries.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2 new charries. Empty
PostSubject: 2 new charries.   2 new charries. Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 10:55 pm

Character Name: Marco Brown
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): medium ragged brown hair, blue eyes, thin
God and mortal parent: Iris, Cyrus Brown
Powers: he can make things turn rainbow color. (10 times a day. the color will change back to normal at dusk)
Flaws: he trusts just about everyone, can be very very violent at times, he gets confused easily
Pets: A Flamingo named pinky
Weapon: Swiss army knife
Talents/Skills: He's a good dancer
RP Example*: I was walking in the woods singing Ain't no Mountain high enough to my Flamingo. My daddy comes out of the forest with his girlfriend. "YOUR A SKUNKBAG!" I yell at his girlfriend. Then I run out of the woods. I carve a wooden flute with my swiss army knife. I play it and it attracts little mice. I scream like a girl. CUZ IM GAAAAY! I run up a hill and see a big camp. "OOO PRETTY!" I yell. Then I run in.
Biography*: Marco is a very gay boy who's favorite song is Barbie Girl. His dad has a girlfriend that is very mean. She tried to un-gay Marco which was very offenive to him. Occasionly, Marco would attack his dad's girlfriend. He usually was tortured by guys at school. Hees one of the entries in Marco's diary: Dear Diary, today I fell in loooooooove with a squirrel. IT WAS CUTE!!!!! CUZ IM GAAAAY!
Notes: he's gay

Character Name: Suki Jhonson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Jet black hair, white eyes, thin
God and mortal parent: Wadjet, Mike Jhonson
Powers: She can clone her pet snake (2 times a day and theres only 2 clones of the snake)
Flaws: Doesn't trust anyone, has serious anger issues, she tends o throw forks at people
Pets: A Black Mamba named Sakura (SE-KEER-UH)
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Talents/Skills: Shes a good fighter
RP Example*: I was walking in an aly near the woods. My dad came out with a belt. "here to abuse me again dad? how sweet. I tell him. I run away and go to a hill. A boy keeps annoying me and tells me his name is Marco and that hes gay. I'm ready to punch him, then he starts singing. I didn;t need to punch hm. I needed earplugs.
Biography*:Suki is a girl wh is constantly abused by her father. She always wears white ragged clothes. That was the best clothes her father would ever get her. On her birthday, her dad got her a sheet of paper. She was so ma, she ran away. 3 days later he came back. And instead of open arms, she got the biggest whippin with her dads belt. Then she made herself dinner.
Notes:

Last edited by explodingcats on 5/28/2010, 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

2 new charries. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new charries.   2 new charries. Icon_minitime5/24/2010, 3:43 pm

Being gay is NOT a flaw.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

2 new charries. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new charries.   2 new charries. Icon_minitime5/24/2010, 5:59 pm

iz it good?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

2 new charries. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new charries.   2 new charries. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 8:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

2 new charries. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new charries.   2 new charries. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 new charries.
Page 1 of 1