Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries Empty
PostSubject: Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries   Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 4:24 pm

Character Name:Maeve (its the same name as my charrie on the other site but its not the same charrie)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):brown hair,brown eyes,5'3'',skinny and athletic
God and mortal parent:Apollo and Cindy
Powers:she can heal people make rays of sun
Flaws:love,anger isuses,talks to much,Strange,She gets slappy alot,She is obssessd with trident layers
Pets:a cat granger
Weapon:a baseball bat and a knife
Talents/Skills:soccer,volleyball,track and field,softball,tenor saxaphone,singing,writing,acting,
RP Example*:I walk into my cabin bored with all my stuff and put it down on a bunk.After this I walk out of my cabin with my ipod.I walk ariund exploring camp and find the track and walk in.I decide to take a jog so i jog around the track a couple of times.After that I leave and stumble apon the mess hall and i grab a begal and leave.Then I go back to my cabin and take a nap.
Biography*:Maeve lived in a small town in the midweest with her mom.She played alot of sports and did a lot of things in the musical arts.She lived a god life with out anything to big happening to her.That is until oneday when she was attacked by a hell hound.But luckily for her a satyr happend to be passing by and killed it.After this the saytr took her to camp.
Notes:adhd she's smart,random,crazy,talkitive,strange,flexible,hyper,weird,funny and athltec and also she is so much like me
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries   Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 6:29 pm

How big are the rays of sunlight, and what's the worst wound she can heal?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries   Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 6:30 pm

They are 4 feet lonf and a 3 inch deep cut
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries   Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 3:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries   Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so I got rid of charries I dont use much and im bringing back some charries
Page 1 of 1