Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two new charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 6:09 pm

Character Name: Fang Laur
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): flaming red hair, Pure silver eyes, 4"8', thin, pale
God and mortal parent: Ate and Jim Laur
Powers: she can make imaginary worlds, in her and out of her head.
Flaws: She sees things that aren't there, is insane, needs help on almost everything
Pets: none
Weapon: her fists, feet, and teeth (she can't be trusted with sharp objects)
Talents/Skills: untalented
RP Example*: I sat in the room, squirming. "LET ME OUT!" I yelled. I pushed against the jacket the put on me. It had a bajilion locks on it so I couldn't get out. "LET ME OUT!" A tear rolled down my cheek as I started crying. "I WANT MY DADDY AND MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!" I wailed. Then, all of a suden, my sister, Citra, was there. "CITRA!!!" I yelled, trying to get out of my jacket so I could hug her. "Hey Fang. How's it going?" "THEY LOCKED ME IN THIS ROOM WITH THIS JACKET ON!!!!" But she was gone. "NO!!! CITRA!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!" I wailed again.
Biography*: Fang grew up with her older sister, Citra, and her dad, Jim. Her dad always wanter to send her to the insane asylum, but Citra would never let him, being the only person who loved Fang. One day while Citra was sleeping, Jim took Fang to the insane asylum, and Fang hated it. She was brought there when she was seven, and stayed for one year. Every time the nurses came near her she would bite them with no other way of defense. Then one day Citra came and busted her out. Citra told Fang abput the Greek gods and that Fang's mother was Ate. Ever since they have been on the run looking for camp.
Notes: The most comon thing that she would see was a monster that would always whisper, love me.

Character Name: Citra (KEET-rah) Laur
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Flaming red hair, green eyes, 5"6', thin, pale
God and mortal parent: Odyne and Jim Laur
Powers: Can give others pain. She can use her powers 15 times a day
Flaws: would do anything to save her sister, always has to be strong and can't show her emotions for her sister's sake, isn't very good at making friends.
Pets: N/A
Weapon: sword
Talents/Skills: fighting, staying strong, singing, running.
RP Example*: I sprinted through the woods, pulling Fang behind me. "C'MON!!" I said. "WE'VE GOT TO HURRY!" "BUT I'M TIERD!!" Fang wailed, so I stopped and lifted her up in my arms. Tears were streaming down Fang's little eight year old face. "It's okay, sweety. It's all gonna be okay." Fang sniffled and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, burrying her small face in my sweater. "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay," I said softly over and over again to Fang. I could tell she belived me, because she fell aleep.
Biography*: Citra grew up with her dad, Jim, and her younger sister Fang. Citra always had bto be stong for Fang, and it stuck, making it almost impossible for her to cry or show much emotion. Citra's sister, Fang, had always been mentally disturbed, and Citra wa the only one who was able to tolerate it. Citra got in trouble a lot at school because everyone would make fun of Fang, and Citra would beat them up. She got kicked out of every school she went to because of this. One day her dad took Fang to the insane asylum and Citra ran away to save Fang. Before she left she forced her dad to tell her who her mom was, and when she found out Fang had a different mom than her, she forced him to tell her that, too. She forced him to tell her everything, and then she killed him. Then she went to save Fang.
Notes: She can't feel pain.

Last edited by epic cow on 5/28/2010, 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 6:22 pm

Fang: How does she form these imaginary worlds? How long do they last?

Citra: How much pain can she cause?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 6:25 pm

For Fang, she can hold the worlds for about one hour.

For Citra, on a scale of one to ten, about maybe a five. If the person is already hurt, maybe a seven or six.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime5/23/2010, 9:15 pm

One hour=too long.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:13 pm

30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 7:57 pm

Approved x2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two new charries
Page 1 of 1