Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ethan's quest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/1/2013, 9:42 pm

((LET THE QUEST BEGIN. or whatever))

Last edited by heartbreak girl on 7/3/2013, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/1/2013, 9:58 pm

Ethan walked up the steps of the big house toward the door. He had received word that someone wanted to see him and he couldn't figure out why. All he knew was that the air was warm and that there was a slight breeze at his back as he walked. There weren't many days unlike the one they were having today but that didn't make Ethan complain because he enjoyed the weather and then more he got of it the better. Ethan nodded at a few campers as he passed them and then stopped at the door of the big house.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 2:01 pm

Mary sighed and walked up the steps to the big house. Of course she was the one sent to talk to Mr. D, or Chiron or something, because her cabin wanted the camp store to have MAC products. She wanted it as much as the next kid with a mirror, but it was scary!

She sighed and walked through the door, after a boy.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 6:23 pm

chiron looks up from his game of pinochle that dionysus had dragged him into when ethan walks in. "hello, ethan. take a seat." chiron shoots dionysus a loot and he grumbles, waving his hand and making a chair for ethan appear.

sid eloise indigo
sid walks up to the big house, tip toeing, for some reason. it just feels appropriate. like, trying to sneak into the big house to peer around the attic, obviously she's gotta tip toe. it's logic. that's what you always have to do when you're on a super sneaky mission. and sneaking into the attic is definitely under the category of super sneaky mission, because, like, she might even take something. because she's a rebel child. yeah, totally. new haircut, new name, new personality.

as soon as she gets onto the porch of the big house, she peers around the frame of the door. inconspicuously, of course. because she does these things. and she does them good. duh.

nobody's paying attention to the door, so. all is going according to plan. except there's some dude there who chiron's talking to and some chick who she's pretty sure is a daughter of aphrodite, but she's not sure. she's definitely got the looks, that's for sure, but then again, sid doesn't like jumping to conclusions about these things. she's a mere newb at the whole half deity. (half god is so uninclusive. is that even a word?)
"it's not that i don't feel the pain, it's that i'm not afraid of hurting anymore."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 6:30 pm

Ethan looked at the god of wine nervously before sitting in the chair while remaining partially ready to flee if need be. Chiron, you wanted to speak with me? Ethan hoped that the conversation had nothing to do with the accidental arrow to a kid's stomach that another camper had caused when he had been teaching. Ethan had immediately called another Apollo girl over and helped her remove the arrow carefully before returning to the camper who had shot the bow. Anyhow now Ethan was sitting next to Chiron while nervously waiting for the words that would come saying he would be kicked out of Camp.

He heard the door open and moved his head barely to catch a glimpse of a girl who had walked in. Ethan felt his heart flutter and his throat close, silently promising himself he would talk to her later. The girl was beautiful and all that but currently Ethan was in the middle of something else. Ethan rubbed his thumb against his wrist and brushed his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 6:53 pm

Mary sighed quietly because at this rate, it would be sundown by the time she got to talk to Mr. D. Maybe she was okay with that, and someone else would have to convince him. She doubted that she would come out of that office alive. She was kind of worried for that boy, though. She knew what happened during his lesson, and well, she hoped for the best.

She pulled out her little purple pocket mirror and the eyeliner that her mortal friend was so kind to send her. Mary looked in the mirror and started to apply it, when she saw a girl sneaking past. Hey, she was that demi-titan girl, right? Mary probably shouldn't mess with her, in case she turns her into shoes or something.

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 7:21 pm

"ethan, something happened to apollo's bow. you've been chosen as the child of apollo to go on the quest to retrieve it," chiron says.

sid eloise indigo
against her nature, sid doesn't grin at the possible daughter of aphrodite on her way tiptoeing past. (the more sensible part of her mind tells her to give it up because she's already been caught, but she ignores it.) she's on a super serious and possibly dangerous mission here, she can't go around smiling and waving at someone who could be the enemy.

she's just about cleared the area and hit the stairs when she hears somebody mention a quest. and like, woah. she's heard about that stuff, the ancient greek heroes going on quests of heroism and bravery or whatever bullshit it was, she never paid much attention to it. but like, she understands that quests are a big deal and sure, she's only been here for a few days but her skin is itching and she just wants to get out already. (it may or may not have something to do with a curly haired, green eyed arsehole.)

she feels kind of like a cartoon character, with how fast she bolts back over to the door. "did he say quest?" she whisper-asks the possible-daughter-of-aphrodite-and-also-possible-enemy because, hey, information. besides, she was all the way on the other side of the room, chiron could have actually said something like 'vest' or 'pest' or maybe even 'zest'. who knows. the possibilities are endless.
"it's not that i don't feel the pain, it's that i'm not afraid of hurting anymore."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 7:33 pm

Ethan sat shocked and finally he nodded slowly. This had certainly not been what he had expected to hear from Chiron but he didn't complain any. Chiron is there a prophecy yet and who will be going with me?
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 8:06 pm

Mary's mouth dropped open. She nodded at the girl, and then remembering she was who she is, she closed her mouth and tried to look composed. But of course, that doesn't work too well. Mary was like, 98% percent sure he said quest. She pressed herself against the wall all cool like (not so cool like) and put her hand to her lips. Gossip like that is rare, and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 9:20 pm

"the prophecy has not been told yet. you will have to go to rachel to get it. as for your companions, whoever you choose, or whoever volunteers."

sid eloise indigo
sid tries and fails not to giggle as a thought enters her head. she whispers to the possible-daughter-of-aphrodite-and-also-possible-enemy, "hey, i dare you to run in there and yell, 'i volunteer as tribute!'" she almost starts giggling, but holds it in somehow, instead just grinning like a maniac, chest jumping slightly with silent laughter.

she supposes the whole 'new demititan in camp' thing has gone around, and she's seriously hoping whoever runs the underground camp half blood tabloid gets this. (well, she's assuming they have one. how else does gossip travel so fast?) it would be hilarious. they'd probably all be like 'omq she's laughing about how she's going to kill this poor girl later on gods save her soul' or whatever, when she was really laughing because of some dumb hunger games reference.

sid's become kind of fond of those kids who follow her every move as if she's going to kill them. it's kind of funny, especially when they're in the mess hall. it's like, 'oh no, she grabbed her spoon, she's gonna kill me and eat my insides like im cantaloupe somebody help me.'
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 10:40 pm

Ethan nodded again and smirked to himself. Do either of you two girls want to join me in this quest? Ethan slipped out of the door way and turned to the daughter of Aphrodite. He smiled warmly at her and flipped his hair out of his face. It had grown long and he hadn't bothered to cut it. Now he was glad of that and he spoke again. I'm Ethan and I don't recall seeing such a beautiful girl here before.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 10:45 pm

Mary made a sound that she had never made before. It was like a mix between a yelp and the sound balloons make when the air is let out of them. Oh gods, he was hot. She looked at the girl and then back at the boy. "Uh, uhm, I volunteer as tribute?" Her face was hot and she must have been so red. She let out a nervous laugh and pulled herself back together. She was a daughter of Aphrodite, of course she was beautiful. But, the demi-titan was pretty attractive, too. He could have been talking to her. But seriously, he was really, really, really, really hot. Damn boy.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 11:39 am

sid eloise indigo
sid actually does giggle this time, cheering silently because, hey! she actually said the thing! which was actually a shock, because kassidy's ideas are all really dumb and people often don't like them all that much, so. it's a victory, albeit a small one, a victory nonetheless.

"i'm sid and i want to get out of here," she says as a way of introduction, because, well. just because he was talking to mrs. aphrodite girl doesn't mean she can't reply. besides, he asked both of them if they wanted to go on the quest. and, well, she does want to go on a quest. because it results in leaving, and, like, you really want to leave but not permanently, because then you could like, die. and that wouldn't be all that good, now, would it?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 1:36 pm

Ethan nodded at Sid and laughed softly at how the other girl replied to him. He would have to try again, apparently. Ethan leaned in close and whispered to her. You do realize I was calling you beautiful, right? Now then... He kissed her on the cheek and leaned away with a grin barely touching his lips. So, tribute girl, do you want to go or not? I'm just heading to Rachel to find out the prophecy right now. Oh it's nice to meet you Sid, welcome to the quest.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 1:47 pm

Mary blushed a deeper shade of red, but held her chin up and nodded. "Yeah, I'll go on that quest! It'll be cool! I mean, dangerous and hopefully none of us die, but.." Mary trailed off. Maybe she only wanted to go so she could window shop in New York City, but she wasn't going to tell them that.

"Tribute girl," though. Is that what he's gonna call her? "My name's Mary, not tribute girl, thank you. This girl over here dared me to say that," she laughed and draped her arm over Sid's shoulder. She was kinda cool for someone that could kill her in a second.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 10:34 am

sid eloise indigo
sid fist pumps when she hears she's on the quest. now she just has to somehow prove to the rest of the camp that she actually doesn't have any powers and she won't kill them in a split second and the majority of her problems will go away. (a certain curly haired asshole won't, but he's irrelevant. sid's about to go on a quest, who even cares about him, anyways)

sid counts it as another success when ms. aphrodite girl (she knows her name is mary, but she just likes ms. aphrodite girl so much more) throws her arm over her shoulder. it seems as though she's finally realizing that sid isn't a cold blooded killer who eats her victims with a spoon like cantaloupe. (she's not really sure where she got that thought, but she's pretty sure she actually did hear someone say that at lunch. it was pretty funny. except the kid looked like he was gonna wet himself when she laughed, so.)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 1:19 pm

Ethan shrugged barely and glanced over at the door that led to Rachel's room. He looked back at Mary and Sid. He smiled and the brushed a stray strand of hair aside. Don't worry I won't let any of us get hurt. Ethan winked at Mary and smiled at Sid. With that he sound and walked into the room. Rachel...
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 2:59 pm

Mary looked at Ethan, then at Sid, and then just walked behind Ethan. She wasn't sure if it was supposed to be the whole party or just the leader, no one really explained that to her, it wasn't like she was going on a quest an hour ago. Plus, she'd never seen how Rachel gave out prophecies. Apparently it was scary, but she'd be the judge of that.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 3:47 pm

an empty room stares back at ethan because rachel lives in a cave not the big house lmaooooo

sid eloise indigo
sid huffs when ethan says he won't get them hurt. please, she's sid indigo daughter of...asteria! yeah, that's it. thank god she finally remembered. it would have been embarrassing to be asked who her parent was to only reply with "i have no idea lmao". like, seriously, everyone would think she was a complete idiot.

she follows ethan and ms. aphrodite girl to the room they're walking to for some reason. and then ethan calls out rachel, and, what? "why are you talking to an empty room, again?" she asks because, like. what? that doesn't make sense. she isn't even sure this guy is mentally sound. what if he's crazy? what if she's going on a quest led by some crazy guy who only ever flirts with ms. aphrodite girl? what then? what if sid is left to lead the quest because mr. crazy dude and ms. aphrodite girl are too busy flirting?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 4:28 pm

Ethan sighed as he remembered that Rachel didn't live in the house but in a cave. Damn this was embarrassing but nowhere near as bad as when he turned and ran into Mary. Ethan was so shocked but as he fell he wrapped his arms around her carefully and rolled so that he hit his back on the ground. Ethan groaned and stood up before helping the girl up. Do either of you know how to get to Rachel in her cave?
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 4:52 pm

Mary didn't realise that she and Ethan were falling, until they hit the ground. Damn it, she thought. Ethan was not exactly as squishy as she expected. She took Ethan's hand and stood, and stepped carefully back next to Sid. Right now, she trusted the demi-titan more to not injure her.

"I know where Rachel is!" she exclaimed and led the group out of the door. She pointed towards the valley. "I think it's that way.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/6/2013, 11:23 am

sid eloise indigo
"am i the only person who has no idea who this rachel is?" sid asks. she really should have asked somebody to explain all these things to her. is rachel the person who like, officially starts quests? do they all get into the van and then she cracks a bottle of wine against it and then they start driving? gods, this shit is all too confusing.

also, mr. crazy dude and ms. aphrodite girl both seem to be quite clumsy. which wasn't so expected on ms. aphrodite girl's part, but maybe a bit on mr. crazy dude's part. just a bit. sid really should have done background checks before she signed up for this, honestly. she has no clue where her head went.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/6/2013, 3:23 pm

Ethan glanced at Sid with just a brief flash of shock crossing his face. Rachel is the person who tells the prophecies used to go on quests. The prophecies are what tell us what we have to do, in a sense, and she is also the only oracle I know of who never stayed in the Big House. Besides, Rachel is Percy Jackson's friend and a normal human who can see past the Mist. The son of Apollo waited until Sid was ahead of him and Mary before dropping into step with her. I'm sorry for knocking you over. It was unintended and now I feel really bad about it. Are you alright? Ethan spoke in a softer tone so that hopefully Sid wouldn't hear what he said to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/7/2013, 3:34 pm

Mary gave him a crooked smile and nodded. "Yeah, fine. I would prefer it if you didn't knock me over the next time, though. It's not a good way to flirt." She grinned and caught up with Sid. "She's pretty cool. I mean, I've never actually had a conversation with her, but she looks pretty awesome. Her hair is like bright red, it's crazy. And it's all natural, believe it or not!"

Mary was pretty determined to get on Sid's good side. Or at least make her see that Mary was more than a ditzy Aphrodite kid. Well, she was an Aphrodite kid, and she cared more about Armani than her own father, but that was normal, right? .. Right?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 4:00 pm

sid eloise indigo
sid huffs and and crosses her arms across her chest. "well sorry i just got here and nobody bothered to tell me that," she replies to ethan, specifically his face. she doesn't like that face. it's not very kind to look at people like that when they don't know things and it is so not her fault that she sounded snippish. it was ethan's face. totally ethan's face.

"and i probably sound really dumb," sid starts, hoping she doesn't sound like too much of an idiot, "but who, exactly, is percy jackson?" she's new to this stuff, dammit. she's allowed to be confused and to ask questions.

a cave comes into view, then, and, well, a cave doesn't seem very suitable for any modern day human. she's starting to wonder just who this rachel person is and whether or not anyone has seen her come out in the past fifty years because, like, if they're going to be talking to some sixty year old crazy cave woman who reeks of piss, she'd rather stay outside, thanks. maybe there's some special thing that comes with being the oracle that makes it so she can live in caves, sid doesn't know. this isn't her forte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ethan's quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: ethan's quest   ethan's quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ethan's quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next