Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 10:55 pm

"ETHAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at him. I turned so I could see his face better and saw that his eyes were red. What the.. "Ethan." I muttered, more calmly. I touched his hand, trying toget him to snap out of whatever was happening.

OOc: I'm not putting color I'm on my phone
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:15 pm

I was still asleep, still dreaming. In my dream, now, we crashed into another car. How silly. Something like that would never actually happen while we were on a quest... pffft...
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:15 pm

Ian grit his teeth. His mind felt like it was being controlled. Controlled..? Control... Yes... Control.. Wait what am I thinking? I need to stop us from crashing! He felt like he was in the middle of a wreck of two wills.. Wreck? Wreck.. Yeah, that's it. I need to wreck both of the cars... He thinks sort of wildly to himself. He laughs like a maniac momentarily, before flooring the accelerator. What the hell am I doing? I can feel myself.. being controlled? Or is it bloodlust..? Oh, ****, ****, ****.... I need myself to snap out of it.. Ian's willpower somehow managed to break through the bloodlust temporarily, and he shouted, "Someone, HIT ME!", before he went back to his maniacal laughter and driving.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:54 pm

Joey looked at the current situation. They were now in a game of chicken, with probably the other people, all because who knows why.

"Ian if you're done being retarded I would stop this game of chicken," Joey said with a yawn. He was calm seeing the current situation, but if they were going to crash, nothing could stop it so it is what it is.

"Also on a very side note, I'm really liking the landscape around," Joeysaid looking out the window and then back in front of them. Luckily Joey had his seat belt on so if they did crach he would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:02 am

I looked out beyond yonder. There was another car coming forward, I tried shaking ethans shoulder. "ETHAN! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!" I started screaming. "ETHAN!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:06 am

I was rudely awoken by some very high-pitched screaming. I yawned, and stretched, and yawned a little bit more. "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep, here?" I complained, still groggy and thus irritable. I really should have been nicer about that statement. The car sounded like it was moving very, very fast, which was slightly unsettling... wait, what had Ethos been shrieking about? Crashing? Oh, dear...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:18 am

Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 5
~Alexander Morette - Zues~
I gripped onto the back of my seat with sudden fright, Ian's mind had clearly turned into mush and was on the verge of killing us. His eyes had suddenly turned red and he was driving even more chaotic then before. Before he went into a maniacal laughing fit I had heard him quickly yell something about hitting him. I could only guess he thought a punch to the face could fix him, I wasn't complaining about it either. I just wanted him to stop trying to kill us, so I quickly un-did my seat belt and launched a quick jab from my right fist to Ian's face, hopefully that would knock some sense into him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:30 am

"IAN!" Dahlia shrieked, eyes wide in terror. She reached over and gripped the wheel, trying to move out of the way of an oncoming vehicle, and they were successful, but not for long. Now they were facing the opposite way they were supposed to, driving against the flow of traffic. Her heart began to race. "Oh my god dear gods what the HELL is going on here.." she muttered a string of curses, glancing back over at Ian. His eyes seemed to be glazed over. It wasn't him in there, not really. It was something else. She turned around, trying to be calm, and faced the other. "Where is he taking us, do you think?"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:44 am

Ian suddenly felt a sharp pain on the right side of his head. His vision cleared somewhat, but he was seeing doubles. "Thanks.." He mutters, and tries to gain control of the car. "Sorry Dahlia... Not exactly my fault." He groans. He looks onward, and sees a car rushing towards them. "****..." He manages to avoid an oncoming car, and reel the car around with the flow of the traffic. Ian barely succeeds, and floors the accelerator, hoping to out drive the car that was chasing them.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:47 am

I blinked a couple of times, trying to concentrate on what was happening. "Ethos! Do something! Grab the wheel! Steer us away! SOMETHING." I schreeched not wanting to crash, not wanting to die. Right now at least.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:52 am

I unbuckled my seat belt so I could reach the steering wheel better. I grabbed it and tried to get us back into the correct lane. I had a good hold of it for a few seconds, then suddenly Ethan turned the wheel really forcefully back into the other lane. "ETHAN, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" I smacked his arm. "GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF! COME ON!" I saw his eyes flare red again. I knew it wasn't him inside.. "It's not him inside himself. If that made sense. There's something possessing him. I think." I tried to grab the wheel again but his grip was too tight. "ETHAN, COME ON!" I screamed right in his face.

OOC; Yeah, I power played a little. Yeah, I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:05 am

I felt like I should really be doing something, even though I was extremely disoriented and had little idea what was going on. I opened my mouth to say something, but at that moment, the car swerved sharply and I found myself being slammed into the car door by the force of the turn. My elbow struck something on said door. It was probably a latch of some sort, because a split second later the previously safe portal burst open, and I tumbled out of the vehicle. I had just a moment to wonder why my seatbelt had unbuckled itself before my right shoulder smacked into the pavement, and I slid several feet to the edge of the road. Miraculously, no cars ran over me. But the skin on my arm was pretty much peeled off, and I cringed and whimpered quietly in pain. I instinctively grabbed at my injured arm with the uninjured one, but that just caused another shot of pain and more flinching and I got blood all over my hand.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:11 am

"I know," Dahlia murmured, in reply to Ian's comment. This was completely out of hand, and it seemed Ian had zoned out again. "Guys, we're not dying here," Dahlia stated, though this wasn't very encouraging. "I feel like the gods wouldn't let that happen. But this has to stop... maybe if we can swerve the car into the grass on the side of the highway?" she was trying to remain calm, but her voice rose as she noticed the car following them coming closer and closer. She made an executive decision, and swerved the wheel to the side... they'd have to cross in front of the car and the other cars on the road, but at least they had a better chance of surviving then. "Ian!" she yelled again, trying to snap him out of his stupor.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:31 am

"Sorry... seeing doubles.." Ian states, avoiding another car. "I'll try it..." he says, and starts driving towards the grass. Ian proceeds to weave in and out of the cars, doing it meticulously yet drunkenly. He somehow manages to drive the car onto the grass on the highway.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:45 am

There was a rumbley sort of engine noise getting very near me all of a sudden, so I tried to roll away from it. I did not want to be run over, after all, and anything that sounded like an engine was probably going to be very heavy and very capable of squishing me. I did a horrible job of rolling, though, thanks to my injured and bloodied arm, so the automobile nearly got me. It stopped just before it completely crushed my head. I could not move anymore, though, because both my hair and part of my shirt were trapped beneath a tire. Thank the gods the thing stopped when it did. Even a second more, and the weird-smelling rubber wheel that was now next to my face would have destroyed me like a shoe stepping on an ant.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:48 am

"ETHAN!" I screamed more, this was probably one of the most scariest moments in my camp life. I can't count everything that happened when I was younger, all that was just so horrible I didn't like to imagine it again. "CONTROL. YOUR. SELF." He wasn't listening to me, so I sat in the back, looking around for Rhian. "WHERE'S RHIAN?!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:54 am

"ETHAN. COME ON. LISTEN TO US. GET A DAMN GRIP ON YOURSELF!!" I screamed in his face. I took hold of the steering wheel again. I had a better grip then last time. I jerked the wheel to the right, towards grass that was on the side of the highway. At the last second, I saw the other car that we almost ran into on the highway sitting there. I tried to move the wheel fast enough to not crash into them, but we crashed into them. The front end of our car hit the right side of their car. It was a bad crash. Our car's front bumper (I think it's a bumper) plowed underneath their car, lifting their's off the ground a few inches. As soon as the impact was made, I went flying onto the dashboard of the car cause I didn't have my seat belt on. I kinda sorta flew through the glass. I landed on the hood of their car, so I wasn't hurt too bad. The way I landed though, I stuck my arm out at the last second and it twisted weird. It hurt. Then my head started throbbing and I pulled a piece of glass out of it. I slowly felt blood trickling down my face. Ow.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:58 am

Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 5
~Alexander Morette - Zues~
I shrieked quickly as we swerved along the road, thankfully Ian was back to normal and had managed to pull by the side of the road. Suddenly a lot less tension was gone from me and I sighed in relief. I laughed a little as I looked around, "Oh gods...we're alive! I thought we were done for." I opened the door on my side slowly and got out and then commented, "Okay hopefully the car will be fine still and we can conti- HOLY F*CK SOMEONE'S UNDER THE CAR!!!"
I had yelled the last part because I looked down and saw that a girl was near our car, she looked bloodied and bruised and she also looked like she was stuck. I felt my heart during laps around my body, freaking out as much as I was. The panic then increased even more as I heard something roar to us and crash. I yelled even more and jumped into the air, surprised as hell. A car had just sped down the road and plowed down into the back of our car. After the initial heart attack I just stood there, looking at the trapped girl and then the wreck, muttering over and over, "What the f*ck, what the f*ck, what the f*ck, WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:01 am

My head crashed into the seat, my neck starting to feel the pain instantly. I did notice a small piece of glass in my shoulder which I pulled out quickly before anything else happened. I reached into the pocket of my bag and pulled out some ambrosia giving it to Ethos, Ethan and I nibbled on some. "Is everyone okay..?" I asked getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:02 am

"Well I kinda hurt.." I muttered as I ate the ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:07 am

Ethan sat motionless...the red leaving his eyes. "I'm....pinned..." He muttered and then passed out as he could keep conciousness any longer.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:08 am

Ian took a self inventory, once he had stopped the car. One head, tired. Two eyes, seeing doubles. Arms and legs are fine. Suddenly, he felt a the car getting hit by something behind, and was pitched forward. His seatbelt somehow ripped in half, and he hit the windshield hard. It cracked, and left some glass-shards embedded in his forehead. He felt blood trickling down his face, and his mind felt foggy. He opened the door of the car, and walked out of it. He surveyed the wreck, and fell down onto the ground, his conscious fading in and out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:08 am

A sudden impact reverberated through the ground, accompanied by the sound of twisting metal. I cringed, curled up into a ball, silent tears streaming, just hoping that I would live through the collision. I had never been this terrified in my life. Part of a car crumpled downwards into me, pinning me to the ground, but thankfully not squishing enough to break any bones. I was insanely lucky that I wasn't dead.

I heard a voice that I did not know swearing. Probably someone from one of the cars. Was one of the cars ours?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:12 am

"WHAT THE F*C-" My eyes felt like they just bounced out of my head. It was Alex, omg. It was him-He was here. I turned my head away from his general direction so he did not see me. I was starting to tear up though, it took all my strength not to run towards him and hug him, and kiss him and just embrace him. "CK- JUST HAPPENED?!"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 2:12 am

I saw Ethan go unconscious and I tried to move to him, but the ambrosia was taking longer than usual to work. I hoisted myself, with my good hand, off the hood of the other car. I walked swiftly over to the driver's side and opened the door. I pulled Ethan out, trying to keep my balance. I gently set him down on the grass beside the car. "Ethan, you better be alright, dammit." I muttered under my breath. I forced some nectar - which just so happened to be laying next to me - into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next