Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

The  Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 10:54 pm

Elle held onto Clyta's hand and floated out of the water. It was amazing. Elle wished she had this power. It would so cool. Imagine walking across the ocean? To Hawaii? Elle smiled and walked a bit further, towing Clyta behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/16/2012, 11:03 pm

Clyta smiled and walked a little bit further out. Crouching down, she looked at the small reef down below with amazing colors. Whistling, a few clown fish swam up to the surface. "Jack and Jace, i would like you to meet Elle.Elle, Jack and Jace." Jack and Jace made a few bubbly noises, sticking their heads out of the water. "They said hi!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 9:17 am

Elle giggled. "Oh my gods! Uh, hi, Jack and Jace." Elle turned to Clyta. "This. Is. So. Cool." She touched one of the fish and pulled her hand back, feeling the scales. This was astonishing. This fish came up and sucked air every couple minutes. Elle decided she wanted to see what other fish she could find. So, she sqwated and looked down at the reef. Lots of fish looked up at her and blew bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 8:37 pm

Clyta smiled at Elle's reactions. Laying down on top of the water, she pet the few fish that swam up to her. She didn't really care that the front half of her body was wet, she could just soak it out. "They like you." She responded to the fish's bubbles. Giggling,Clyta asked "Would you like to go down there?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 10:56 pm

Elle's jaw nearly dropped. "Yeess!" Elle couldnt swim very well, so she never really went into the water. This was just amazing for her. Elle was very excited. Maybe a bit too excited. She calmed herself down, steadying her pulse.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:34 pm

"Hold your breath!" Clyta smiled, and slid into the water like a penguin. Holding in her breath for a few seconds, she built up the nerve to breath, having a fear her powers would somehow fail. Sighing a breath of relief, she created an air bubble around Elle's head, and smiled at her. "Cool huh?" She asked, letting herself sink down to the reef.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:45 pm

Elle dove into the water after Clyta. When she made the bubble around her head, Elle smiled widely. "Oh my gods! This is so cool!" Elle touched the bubble with her index finger. It didn't pop. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:38 pm

Clyta smiled, standing on the rocks. A few fish swam around her and she giggled. "Gods, I love the water." She said looking out into the darker areas. That part creeped her out. She always felt like a shark was going to come out and attack her. Looking down, she noticed a camoflage octopus glide across the coral.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 10:55 pm

Elle smiled, looking at all the fish. They looked like they were in a hurry. Thats when she saw the octupus and screamed. "Oh my gods, is it going to eat me?" Elle didn't know if they were carnivorous or herbivorous. Elle stopped screaming and felt like a retard. "Sorry...thought it was going to eat me..." She blushed and looked back down at the reef.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:40 pm

Clyta giggled. "Noo. It wants the fish." She sighed. "The natural food chain." She bent down and stroked its head, making it relax. "You're too big for him. He knows he'll never stand a chance. Ecspecially with me around"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 9:37 pm

Elle nodded, still laughing. It was quite funny now that she thought about it. Why had she even screamed? Quite stupid of her. "I should have thought before I screamed." Elle smiled at Clyta. Her head looked ridiculous in the bubble. She looked like Megamind, minus the blue skin.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:29 pm

Clyta giggled and bent down. The octopus scurred away in search for food. "It's fine. You probably scared away the Kraken" She smiled, picking up a clam. Talking to it softly, with compliments, it opened up to reveal white pearls that reflected off the sun. "Thanks" She smiled, gently setting it down as it closed. "Here." She handed one to Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 11:15 pm

Elle smiled out of awe. "It's so pretty!" She held it with a tight grip for fear she might lose it. It shone in the water, the sun was beating down through the crystal clear water so, it made sense.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 10:32 pm

Clyta smiled, and held onto her's tightly as well. "We should make bracelets out of them" She smiled, pushing herself off the reef, and started swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/24/2012, 8:33 pm

Elle swam towards a huge cluster of seaweed. She ripped a piece out and tied it around her wrist. For no reason. Elle swam up to meet Clyta above the reef.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/24/2012, 8:37 pm

"What are you doing?" Clyta asked, noticing the seaweed. Absentmindedly, Clyta started to do back and front circles in the waters.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/24/2012, 9:02 pm

Elle shrugged and did a front flip. She played with the seaweed on her wrist. Why was it even there? "So...what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/25/2012, 1:34 am

I appeared near the shore of the beach at camp, and walked out of the water. I did a slow turn to take in my surroundings. Boring, to put it mildly. I could effortlessly drown the two girls out in the water, but that would take the amusement out of it. I decided, instead, to stare emotionlessly at them.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 7:55 pm

Clyta smiled. "I dunno. Whatever you want to do." She said, feeling a prickle run down her back. Shark? Lockness monster?Nope. Out the corner of her eye, she noticed a boy...Looking at them? "Is he, looking at us?" She asked Elle, not taking her eyes off the kid.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 8:22 am

Elle turned to look at the kid. "I think so...." She didn't recongnize him. Elle sunk down to her neck in the water. She didn't once take her eyes off the boy.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 7:05 pm

"Hmm, want to go talk to him?" Clyta asks. It was unusual for her to be this loose near somebody, but she felt safe around Elle, and the sea.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 12:24 pm

Elle shrugged. "Sure." She stood up in the water and started to trudge through the water towards the strange looking boy...
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 3:32 pm

Clyta nodded and swam up and breaked throught the surface. Once Elle did, her air bubble popped. She walked out of the water and waited for Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 4:42 pm

Elle walked out of the salty water and into the warm, soft sand.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 8:35 pm

I watched the girls as they came closer, staying perfectly blank expression-wise. One of them was obviously the child of some minor water God. The other, I wasn't really sure about. They both seemed cautious, but not scared. Not yet, at least. "Hello."I started. Might as well be civil before the fun began, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next